Thread: You think eggs are expensive now? Large fire consumes commercial egg farm in CT

You think eggs are expensive now? Large fire consumes commercial egg farm in CT

Firefighters Continue to Assess Damage After Large Fire at Bozrah Egg Farm

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ozrah/2964121/

Published January 28, 2023 • Updated on January 28, 2023 at 9:27 pm

Crews remain on scene investigating after working to put out a large fire at an egg farm in Bozrah on Saturday.

Firefighters said the fire was in a chicken coop at Hillandale Farms on Schwartz Road.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Just wait until the 100's or 1000's of foreign state enemy actors that have skipped frolicking across the border get the green light to bring down the infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Just wait until the 100's or 1000's of foreign state enemy actors that have skipped frolicking across the border get the green light to bring down the infrastructure.
    What is it so far, just dozens?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm sure that large fire was completely accidental and wasn't the least bit intentional.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Eggs should be a lot cheaper now that they've been identified as the cause of so many people dying suddenly
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Clearly the work of the same Rothschild space laser that was starting wildfires
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Fwiw there's a credible (imo) video on the net saying that chickens will be $25 each in short time. Whether the vid means live birds or food birds at the store or whatever else is unclear but the egg laying feed issue I posted in Open Discussion, the wide pushing of a story about a single fire (while ignoring the feed issue), already spiking egg prices, etc lends credibility to this scenario playing out.

I have a few hens and a rooster who gets his sexy time on with them occasionally and I will be looking into how to incubate their produce.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-31-2023 at 03:26 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Fwiw there's a credible (imo) video on the net saying that chickens will be $25 each in short time. Whether the vid means live birds or food birds at the store or whatever else is unclear but the egg laying feed issue I posted in Open Discussion, the wide pushing of a story about a single fire (while ignoring the feed issue), already spiking egg prices, etc lends credibility to this scenario playing out.

I have a few hens and a rooster who gets his sexy time on with them occasionally and I will be looking into how to incubate their produce.
    Forget incubating them...allow the hen to do it naturally.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Doom & Gloom post # 76,489 boo!!

On a positive note w/ Chicken & Egg... Amazing to me how many friends are raising their own in past 5 years or so. Good to see so many folks doing their own thing

Any other posters notice this in their bio-worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Doom & Gloom post # 76,489 boo!!

On a positive note w/ Chicken & Egg... Amazing to me how many friends are raising their own in past 5 years or so. Good to see so many folks doing their own thing

Any other posters notice this in their bio-worlds?
    Zoning regulations and fear of bird flu will nip that in the bud along with the no egg laying food for layer hens.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Zoning regulations and fear of bird flu will nip that in the bud along with the no egg laying food for layer hens.

Sure it will biotch

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Sure it will biotch
    explain.
    Ogden residents upset over decision to ban backyard chickens
    https://www.weareiowa.com/article/li...f-29605fb33119

Statewide poultry sales prohibited due to deadly bird flu reported in West Tennessee

https://www.actionnews5.com/2022/09/16/statewide-poultry-sales-prohibited-due-deadly-bird-flu-reported-west-tennessee/
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 01-31-2023 at 10:50 AM.

Just being a wise-ass & pro F*em do what you want.

Also didn’t see those links @ first glance
    Last edited by vita3; 01-31-2023 at 12:18 PM.

We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Forget incubating them...allow the hen to do it naturally.
    Going forward into spring I don't think I want to repeat past incidents of black snakes devouring the clutch in the coop. I tried letting a hen go broody and all it resulted in was a satisfied black snake and a skinny hen with nothing to show for it.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Going forward into spring I don't think I want to repeat past incidents of black snakes devouring the clutch in the coop. I tried letting a hen go broody and all it resulted in was a satisfied black snake and a skinny hen with nothing to show for it.
    Yeah that sucks. We have been blessed not to have that problem.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How many grandmothers are wishing they still had some of these lying around for this spring?

We believe our lying eyes...

Firefighters Continue to Assess Damage After Large Fire at Bozrah Egg Farm

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ozrah/2964121/

Published January 28, 2023 • Updated on January 28, 2023 at 9:27 pm

Crews remain on scene investigating after working to put out a large fire at an egg farm in Bozrah on Saturday.

Firefighters said the fire was in a chicken coop at Hillandale Farms on Schwartz Road.
    Has that fire been added to this list?

Interactive Map Details Destruction of Numerous US Food Manufacturing Plants
    https://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=4...44.059004&z=14
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

x-post to my chicken feed thread, with credible videos in it

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ome-egg-laying

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How many grandmothers are wishing they still had some of these lying around for this spring?

$1.39...LOL

Forgot how nice sheer hose can make a woman's legs look.

Only people wearing nylons these days are trans fagggots.

I hate this world.

"I hate this world."

It shows dude...however, theirs too much good in it to only focus on the bad.

stay salty

$1.39...LOL

Forgot how nice sheer hose can make a woman's legs look.

Only people wearing nylons these days are trans fagggots.

I hate this world.
    Sir you are not being inclusive and have been reported! How dare you forget those perfectly innocent ARMED ROBBERS who wear NYLONS over their faces when they are LIBERATING those evil convenience stores and banks of their ENSLAVED DOLLAR BILLS!

/sarcasm
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.