Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyre Nichols Lynching

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I missed this post.

Since we are speaking frankly, shall I mention the subset of humanity that has made self loathing an international trademark and have seemed to have taught all of Western Civilization the trick, or is that verboten?

As we noted in the other thread regarding Freehold, I'm sure you are well aware of Asbury Park and what went on there. I spent two years of my festering youth in an urban prison/education camp known as Asbury Park HS this was 1978 and 1979, the rubble was still smoldering from massive riots that burned down half the town in 1972 IIRC. I won't bore with "glory days" stories, because they were not, much more like "A Boy Named Sue" than anything else...I grew up quick and I grew up mean.

But I just had to comment on the "correctness" of that comment.

To this day I recall a particular insult in the same vein, that was heaped on the darker colored coloreds by lighter skinned ones: "Your ugly ass, monkey looking, mug" or variants.

But "niggger" was not thrown about much at all. Certainly not black on black that I recall, it was usually used by whites deliberately looking to provoke an unhinged and out of control response to start a fight or riot.

See my first comment.
    Where I grew up in S. Cal, all my black friends called each other "Niggah". It was more like saying "bro" than an insult.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would someone inform Al Sharpton and Whoopie Goldblum about and individual named Thomas Kelly? Maybe because he appealed to a patriarchal figure while being beat to death excludes him...

Last edited by phill4paul; 02-04-2023 at 01:05 PM.

I'm still not entirely convinced that what Goldberg said was an admission that cops ever brutalize white people. But if it is, I find it interesting that she happened to say it while a rumor was circulating that those five cops are gang members.

The more the narrative crumbles, the more the distractions escalate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Federal Charges for Five Memphis Police Officers Over Beating Death of Tyre Nichols

https://www.breitbart.com/news/feder...ican-american/

Five police officers already charged in the murder of Tyre Nichols, a young African American who died after being beaten, now face federal indictment, the Justice Department announced Tuesday.

Videos showed the officers, who are all Black, repeatedly kicking and punching Nichols during a traffic stop close to his home in Memphis, Tennessee, on January 7, three days before he died in hospital.

“The country watched in horror as Tyre Nichols was kicked, punched, tased and pepper sprayed,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a brief video statement posted online.

The department said the five officers, who have been fired, “willfully deprived Nichols of his constitutional rights,” resulting in “bodily injury and the death of Nichols.”

A federal grand jury in Memphis, located in the US south, on Tuesday charged the five former officers with federal civil rights, conspiracy, and obstruction offenses, the Department of Justice said.

The officers — Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, Justin Smith, Emmitt Martin III and Desmond Mills Jr — have already been charged by state prosecutors in Tennessee with second degree murder, aggravated assault, kidnapping, official misconduct and “official oppression.”

They have pleaded not guilty.

Nichols, 29, was stopped by the five, who were members of a special police anti-crime squad called the Scorpion Unit, for an alleged traffic violation, according to police.

He was beaten viciously by the officers, in scenes recorded in body camera and security camera footage that triggered outrage when made public later that month.

Vice President Kamala Harris attended Nichols’ funeral in February and Nichols’ family members were invited to President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address in Washington several days later.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There was a song called Jigaboos and Wannabes in the 1988 Spike Lee film School Daze. But you'd never know it from reading Wikipedia or looking on GoogToob. Not even Spike Lee is immune from the Memory Hole.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Memphis Representative Calls For MORE BLM Riots
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...lls-for-more:3
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 16 March 2024}

In this video I discuss this battle in the Tennessee legislature between Memphis reps who love criminality & Republicans who want to stop it.

Black Leaders Say It's Racist To Stop Black Crime
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...cist-to-stop:f
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 17 March 2024}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123