Thread: Drag Queeer simulates fellatio with his five year old surrogate son on stage

Drag Queeer simulates fellatio with his five year old surrogate son on stage

This was in Argentina, which only shows that the sickness is world wide.

They don't call it a "Drag Queeer Show" they call it a "Flamboyant Extravaganza".

Meh, potato potatoe...

https://twitter.com/3sidedstory/stat...47404341407744

https://twitter.com/KMacMusic/status...19968649302017

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish I hadn’t clicked on this thread. Sickening.
    No - No - No - No

Yet another sign that our society is depraved.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Disgusting. Most certainly a criminal act as well, suggesting a sex act with a child on a stage. I'm right there with @asurfaholic .
    "I am a bird"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1573868662393561089

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

F*cking Chattanooga? Daniel Boone must be spinning in his grave...

If places like Chattanooga are lost, all must be lost...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    F*cking Chattanooga? Daniel Boone must be spinning in his grave...

If places like Chattanooga are lost, all must be lost...
    It's a sickness of the cities.

Cities everywhere have an over abundance of the college "educated".

College, in almost all of the western World now, is nothing more than concentrated, post grade school, Marxist and Frankfort School indoctrination.

Drag Queeers dry humping toddlers and 14 year olds getting their genitalia surgically removed is normal, healthy and a great big fat poke in the eye to oppressive white supremacist, patriarchal, homophobic, cis-gender, tyranny they believe they live under.

Normal, well adjusted folks, that rightly find that repulsive, tend to live rurally.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's a sickness of the cities.

Cities everywhere have an over abundance of the college "educated".

College, in almost all of the western World now, is nothing more than concentrated, post grade school, Marxist and Frankfort School indoctrination.

Drag Queeers dry humping toddlers and 14 year olds getting their genitalia surgically removed is normal, healthy and a great big fat poke in the eye to oppressive white supremacist, patriarchal, homophobic, cis-gender, tyranny they believe they live under.

Normal, well adjusted folks, that rightly find that repulsive, tend to live rurally.
    Understood and agreed... but... Chattanooga? It just offends my sensibilities. And surely offends the remains of Daniel Boone's sensibilities.

I've said it before but it bears repeating - Western Civilization is slowly being suicided, from within and without. And no one seems to be willing to lift a f*cking finger to do a thing about it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Understood and agreed... but... Chattanooga? It just offends my sensibilities. And surely offends the remains of Daniel Boone's sensibilities.

I've said it before but it bears repeating - Western Civilization is slowly being suicided, from within and without. And no one seems to be willing to lift a f*cking finger to do a thing about it.
    Nope they don't.

It's as if we are being attacked by a tarantula hawk.

Stung and paralyzed but not dead, kept in a coma to consumed alive by the wasp larva.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

rope
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members