Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer "Considering" Developing More Mutations of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In case the other one goes away.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1618805638976643072

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

They want so badly to distract us from this that they released the Paul Pelosi footage.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/...54453890351104

What a surprise. Pfizer has still yet to make a comment on these videos.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/IsZomg/status/1618717462060728321

https://twitter.com/QuillinTrevin/st...55118054199296

https://twitter.com/GymRat20200518/s...40937043738626

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup we're all gonna die
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-28-2023 at 10:25 PM.

The lesson for anyone dating through an app:. If you really want to impress your date, tell them you are purposely mutating a virus that will either wipe out humanity, make your corporation rich, or preferably both. Apparently, nothing makes a person hornier.

https://twitter.com/rumblevideo/stat...46258849099776

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution'
    https://rumble.com/v274lsi-pfizer-ex...nes-via-d.html

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Open bomb bay doors...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking that the quality of señor Gaypunk's buttsex is about to take a turn for the worse.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking that the quality of señor Gaypunk's buttsex is about to take a turn for the worse.
    You're likely mistaken. IF anyone in his preferred demographic has seen his video, they're likely offended by PV's performance here and not his.

He's probably lost his job, but not his Grindr prospects.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    You're likely mistaken. IF anyone in his preferred demographic has seen his video, they're likely offended by PV's performance here and not his.

He's probably lost his job, but not his Grindr prospects.
    I'm thinking that it depends largely in whether "he" goes to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

This is a very dangerous brand of bull$#@! sophistry, attempting to attribute alternative meanings to clearly made statements, which are by their nature complications of those statements. If we bear Occam's Ba... ern, razor in mind, the simplest answer is that fairyboi was speaking candidly, and complication of his statements requiring clear, definitive, and better than merely sufficient proof that they are the actual true and intended semantics, and not those of the more obvious sort. If a stranger on the street tells me he intends on gutting me like a fish whilst holding a knife in his hand, I'm probably going to draw my sidearm and shoot his ass because telling myself that what he said is not what he meant is patently and stupidly insane.

I believe that little nutgobbler was speaking candidly. There was nothing in his body language, what he said, or perhaps more importantly in the way he said them that lead me for even the most brief of moments to wonder whether he was making $#@! up to look like some sort of big shot. Indeed, and quite the contrary, he seemed to be speaking very naturally and from a well of facts. I would also point out that what on planet earth would lead him to think that anyone would be impressed by such talk, rather than causing him to be viewed as a monster in his "date's" eyes? What would lead him to think that, given his position and the possibility of being received negatively, that his "date" would not turn him in based on the clearly felonious nature of those things he so clearly stated as being fact?

He may be a fairy, but I doubt he rose to his position by blowing his way to the top. Therefore, he has to possess sufficient intellectual subtlety to understand that telling such insane lies makes no sense under any condition, much less to impress a first date. The explanation is absurd on its face and anyone accepting it without vast proof is a fool of the lowest order.

And that bottom most reply is a hot mess of logical fallacy. An astrophycisit who is not completely and wildly insane is not likely, for example, to claim that his department is developing a city-leveling death ray that they are planning to use for the sake of boosting their holdings in the construction industry. Most likely, any stretches of truth would lie well within the lines of decency and normal propriety. "Oh yeah, we're designing a new space telescope that's going to put James Webb to shame... We're going to revolutionize humanity's knowledge of the universe." THAT is a plausible lie, not that they are going to boil entire cities so they can become rich. GTFO. The fairy princess was speaking in absolute candor, make no mistake about that.

Pfizer should be dismantled, its entire board and everyone else in knowledge of or involvement with these activities imprisoned for life, no chance of parole, every asset they possess seized, their families relegated to abject poverty, but free to rebuild their lives as they may be able, and prison for anyone so much as establishing a gofundme.

I'm not a big fan of banning, but if the $#@!s who claim authority want to ban something, it should be these sorts of activities, commercial or governmental, especially the weaponization aspects with the death penalty on the table for anyone proven to have broken faith.

As for the Pfizer statement about doing legally required studies, they are full of $#@!. Checking as to whether protease catalysis will lead to mutation into resistant strains is NOT what twinkle toes was talking about. He was most specific about intentionally causing mutations, not testing for them in the former sense, and developing vaccines ahead of time so they can make a killing. It is notable that natural mutation v. that forced are in no way guaranteed to be the same. In fact, the forced mutations are most likely to be different because organic chemstry is by its nature a statistical crap shoot, thanks to the nature of carbon and the manifold compounds it forms, such as proteins. Therefore, there is little cause to expect an artificially induced mutation to manifest in the wild, which either means that they would be sitting on useless vaccines, or those pricks intend on releasing the new strains in order to make sales of the otherwise valueless vaccine. For the latter, they should all be put to death. The NAZIs of Nürnberg were executed most callously for far, far less.

I am supposing that Pfizer thought they were free to do as they pleased, and depending on the ultimate outcomes it may yet prove so. But as of this moment, I suspect those scumbags may be soiling themselves, wondering whether it is all going to unravel on them.
    Last edited by osan; 01-30-2023 at 09:41 PM.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/...14141419507712

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...85091464888323
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pfizer Exec ADMITS Company’s Evil Intentions For COVID Vaxx
    Muckraking conservative journalist James O’Keefe and his colleagues at Project Veritas have set their sights on Pfizer, and recently released an explosive video featuring Jordan Tristan Walker, the company’s Director of Research and Development- Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning, explaining Pfizer’s secretive research practices involving gain of function research mutating the COVID-19 virus, and how the revolving door between the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory agencies works to screw over the public. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss Walker’s comments, including his description of COVID as a “cash cow” for Pfizer.
    https://rumble.com/v27giq8-pfizer-ex...ovid-vaxx.html

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Exec TURNS VIOLENT After Being Exposed In Undercover Video
    After realizing that what he thought was a hot date was actually an undercover operation run by Project Veritas, Pfizer’s Director of Research and Development- Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning Jordan Tristan Walker staged a major freakout, calling the police, demanding that exits be locked and attempting to smash an iPad on the floor. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss Walker’s panic-stricken response to being exposed.
    https://rumble.com/v27girc-pfizer-ex...ver-video.html

Google has managed to come up with algorithms that scrub Justin Walker completely from even Brave.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast