Thread: Since 1 Jan, there have been 39 mass shootings in the US. 4 committed by whites

Since 1 Jan, there have been 39 mass shootings in the US. 4 committed by whites

That's my count, based on this data:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Feel free to correct it if I tallied it wrong.

GVA defines "mass shooting" as four or more shot, whether injured or killed, in one incident, excluding perpetrator(s).
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your facts are racist... reported.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Clearly we don't have white supremacy as a problem if this is the case.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clearly we don't have white supremacy as a problem if this is the case.
    Clearly, you don't understand how white supremacy works:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [W]hat you fail to understand is that internalized racism ultimately comes from white supremacy.

So when the perp is white, that's because "white supremacy" (because obviously).

But when the perp is not white, that's because "white supremacy", too (because "internalized racism" - obviously).

https://twitter.com/bestfriendirl/st...23747634888705
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Clearly, you don't understand how white supremacy works:

The browner this country becomes, the lower the IQ will be.

Is that racist? No, it's not. I'm just following the science and statistics.

Prepare for more of this, especially as more Mexicans with cartel ties move in and supplant what was once a great America.

And of course, the disclaimer: No, I'm not saying all Mexicans are bad. I am saying they will lower the collective IQ, bring their ways of poverty up here, etc.

Not a fan of Trump but he did have a great point: "They aren't sending their best."
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    The browner this country becomes, the lower the IQ will be.
    Not debating your point about stats, but wondering if IQ is really the best litmus test. There are a lot of high IQ folks out there that are devout Marxists. I propose spirituality or faith as a better litmus test for improving American culture/society.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Not debating your point about stats, but wondering if IQ is really the best litmus test. There are a lot of high IQ folks out there that are devout Marxists. I propose spirituality or faith as a better litmus test for improving American culture/society.
    I think the reason for that is, if you are "smarter than the average bear" you are more likely to be placed on college/university education track at a young age.

And that is poison, even the most bright and talented will fall to a steady, non stop drumbeat of Marxist propaganda.

Which all US colleges and universities are, Marxist indoctrination camps.

Look at the polling data and how it breaks hard left the more "education" somebody has.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think the reason for that is, if you are "smarter than the average bear" you are more likely to be placed on college/university education track at a young age...
    No doubt. That was one of the primary observations of “The Bell Curve.”

But there has to be something that separates the Marxist and libertarian high IQ university track folks. If they’re all high IQ and in the schooling, is there another factor that determines how someone turns out?

I’ve got no stats, but based on my own personal anecdotal experience, a relationship with God is a better indicator than IQ.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

But... but... butt... RAYcis.

Thankyouverymuch.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    That's a good one.
    While I won't even attempt to sum world history, European history, etc. into a single sentence or paragraph, I do believe the spread of Christianity was something special and offered paths to non-violence. While many Europeans were heathens and murderers, when they encountered indigenous peoples around the globe, some of those cultures were still practicing ritual and mass sacrifices.

Some of this is still on display to some degrees in Mexico and Central America and Africa (and the Middle East) with beheadings and dismemberings. And those are happening with more frequency the browner many European countries become...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Looking at AF's numbers why are not the establishment people looking at that ? Whites probably are still half the population and are represented at around 11 percent ?
    Do something Danke