Thread: How far will Biden go against Russia?

Post How far will Biden go against Russia?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    look at the bipartisan war party nuts in this...

Blumenthal, Whitehouse, and Graham... they are ridiculous!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ks/ar-AA16Bgsr
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

He'll go just as far as the MIC/Deep State tell him to.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Far enough to the point where it'll bring forth WW3.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gone way too far already

Biden doesn't run the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He'll go just as far as the MIC/Deep State tell him to.
    This.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Biden doesn't run the country.
    That's what the government wants us to think. If it's ever revealed that his mental decline was fake and nothing more than a ploy, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He put his derelict Son on an Ukrainian oil/gas company YEARS ago, collecting an incredible paycheck. (Along with head of counterterrorism CIA Cofer Black)

Russian/Ukrainian war had escalated to an almost billion dollar a day spending operation

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is Ukrainian/American & this fact has NEVER been mentioned in public discourse

He’s going all the way unless he is somehow stopped.
    Last edited by vita3; 01-23-2023 at 09:00 PM.

As for the deep state are willing to push it

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poland-...ne-11674558492

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is leaning toward sending a significant number of Abrams M1 tanks to Ukraine and an announcement of the deliveries could come this week, U.S. officials said.

The announcement would be part of a broader diplomatic understanding with Germany in which Berlin would agree to send a smaller number of its own Leopard 2 tanks and would also approve the delivery of more of the German-made tanks by Poland and other nations. It would settle a trans-Atlantic disagreement over the tanks that had threatened to open fissures as the war drags into the end of its first year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The Biden admin and the GOP will likely go far as demanded by the MiC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I suppose congress and both parties seem to be ok with the idea of seeing their plastic junk Abrams being not only destroyed but burned out in Ukraine.