Thread: It's time for the GOP to begin holding Biden accountable: Thomas Massie

It's time for the GOP to begin holding Biden accountable: Thomas Massie

It's time for the GOP to begin holding Biden accountable: Thomas Massie

Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY., discusses the House of Representatives voting to establish a new select committee to investigate threats from China and the Pentagon repealing its COVID vaccine mandate
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GOP never held Obama accountable. No reason to believe they'll hold Biden accountable.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

While I do love me some Massie, this is all theater. The Intel community/FBI us so far beyond the reach of what anyone would call "accountable" it's laughable.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

If the GOP should hold anyone accountable, it's George Santos. But at least for the last seven years the GOP leadership has demonstrated that they believe power is more important than principle.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    While I do love me some Massie, this is all theater. The Intel community/FBI us so far beyond the reach of what anyone would call "accountable" it's laughable.
    I agree there will likely be very little action resulting from this, but keep in mind that Thomas is smarter than most people on the Hill. He also knows which questions to ask. And while he may not be able to get much done, I suspect he can expose a lot of shenanigans which will make the news. That's a small step forward.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    If the GOP should hold anyone accountable, it's George Santos. But at least for the last seven years the GOP leadership has demonstrated that they believe power is more important than principle.
    LOL. That's rich, coming from a Democrat. Joe Biden has been a lying, plagiarizing, corrupt, criminal, child molester his entire life. The standard bearer for the Democrat Party. It's the epitome of power over any hint of principle.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Time is here. $#@! of get off the pot, America. Choose freedom or servitude. Just stop holding your breath waiting for someone else to come to your rescue, because it ain't a gwyne a happen. One or ten voices like Massie's will result in nothing worthy of mention. This is on us, every stinking last one; so if the Tyrant wins you have only yourselves to blame... and yes, that includes me.

Become intolerant and walk that line boldly, proudly, and defiantly. Defy Themme in every order they give. Task Themme as the master you are supposed to be. Heed no word Theye spew. Regard and treat them with cold indifference, as hunters on the trigger with their quarry in the crosshairs. Make their lives an impossible burden. Cross Themme at every nexus. Show loudly your contempt for every vile thing Theye attempt by force to raise up as virtue upon your lives. Reduce them to ash, if the choice is forced upon you.

Mors Tyrannis.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless the accountability involves stout ropes and lampposts, spare us the talking points.

These people are running out of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    GOP never held Obama accountable. No reason to believe they'll hold Biden accountable.
    That was pretty aggravating. Were they cowards, afraid of the dreaded r-word? Or perhaps they were right there with Barry.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. That's rich, coming from a Democrat.
    You're delusional. I am not nor have I ever been a Democrat, and I would never join a party that had people like AOC, Bernie Sanders, Maxine Waters, or Elizabeth Warren in it. By the same token, I wouldn't join one that had creeps like Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Green, or George Santos in it, either.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Thomas hasn't changed a bit but has become smart in dealing with the system. Without a doubt I think he's the closest thing to a replacement of Ron Paul. Slightly different on a few points maybe, but the very same kind of freedom loving non wavering spirit.

I'm sure he will surprise us. Having said the above, as a forum and freedom loving people, maybe the best purpose we have now is to think of a campaign to help Thomas and spend our useful time on that, with this committee. I remember a time we had video production with new video's daily, none of which can be found by the YouTube algorithm anymore...
    "I am a bird"