Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Previously unseen Jan. 6 footage

Exclamation Previously unseen Jan. 6 footage

As more video evidence comes forth, keep this thread going...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of good twitter links were purged shortly after.

I think I still have the video of a bunch of masked jerkoffs trying to smash a Capitol window as the crowd starts to chant "$#@! ANTIFA".
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    So many idiots.
    If you say so.

What cannot be denied, is that it was a historically significant act of disobedience.

And those, well they tend to have downstream effects.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It was your 1776 moment Tex?
    Last edited by vita3; 01-19-2023 at 07:36 AM.

It was your 1776 moment Tex?
    I see it as more of a 1770 moment
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Glorifying Jan 6th??? For a “Texan” ya seem attracted to the sizzle rather than the steak.

Glorifying Jan 6th??? For a “Texan” ya seem attracted to the sizzle rather than the steak.
    What's not to glorify?

They literally broke into and temporarily took over the capitol building.

Which is, of course,

glorious
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So many idiots.
    Yup. But anyone who has been to a concert will understand. This was one with hundreds of thousands of people. The 300 idiots got to the front and were led and/or followed into a dramatized revolutionlarp trap. The kid I talked to thought he was in a revolutionary battle, but it was more like a balloon fight for him than anything else. Most people were like, 'oh wow, the cops threw a smokebomb. typical' while they chanted optimistic things and introduced themselves to each other and asked where each other was from and commented on signs and hats and flags etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    Yup. But anyone who has been to a concert will understand. This was one with hundreds of thousands of people. The 300 idiots got to the front and were led and/or followed into a dramatized revolutionlarp trap. The kid I talked to thought he was in a revolutionary battle, but it was more like a balloon fight for him than anything else. Most people were like, 'oh wow, the cops threw a smokebomb. typical' while they chanted optimistic things and introduced themselves to each other and asked where each other was from and commented on signs and hats and flags etc.
    People were angry and they did things that angry people do. And they had every right to be angry.

I think it does their righteous anger a disservice, to call it a trap. (by Antifa and/or feds)

Was it stupid? Sure. Most things done out of emotion usually are.

Most people probably called the Boston Massacre "stupid" at the time as well.
    - Kim Kardashian

Prior to Jan 6, the Capitol Building was a sanctified symbol of the Church, representing impenetrable security and uncontested control.

That illusion was completely raped and shattered on Jan 6, when it was revealed to all, the inherent physical insecurity of the building itself, along with the inherent insecurity and fragility of the system as a whole.

This is why the Left reacted so harshly to the event. Because, both physically and symbolically speaking, the protestors were directly over the target.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-19-2023 at 12:23 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Prior to Jan 6, the Capitol Building was a sanctified symbol of the Church, representing impenetrable security and uncontested control.

That illusion was completely raped and shattered on Jan 6, when it was revealed to all, the inherent physical insecurity of the building itself, along with the inherent insecurity and fragility of the system as a whole.

This is why the Left reacted so harshly to the event. Because, both physically and symbolically speaking, the protestors were directly over the target.
    I disagree. 'Completely raped and shattered?' I doubt I could believe that after a month of CNN re-education. I think worse violence has occurred at the capitol, and other federal properties, at the hands of environmentalists, antifa, and more, in the past. I think it is all up to how much the media, and those who consume it, chose to dramatize the event.

People called me while I was there and asked if I was okay because of what they saw on the TV. I had no idea what they were talking about, because the reality was nothing like the media's portrayal. They zoom in on the worst thing and then magnify it. Everyone should know this trick by now.

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    I disagree. 'Completely raped and shattered?' I doubt I could believe that after a month of CNN re-education. I think worse violence has occurred at the capitol, and other federal properties, at the hands of environmentalists, antifa, and more, in the past.
    In terms of violence, sure - it wasn't particularly violent. (at least not as much as the media would like to portray)

But in terms of simply overrunning & taking control of a major DC building (Capitol, White House, etc), I think the last time that happened was like 1814?
    - Kim Kardashian

In terms of violence, sure - it wasn't particularly violent. (at least not as much as the media would like to portray)

But in terms of simply overrunning & taking control of a major DC building (Capitol, White House, etc), I think the last time that happened was like 1814?
    They didn't take control, they took selfies.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They didn't take control, they took selfies.
    They also took a poop on Pelosi's desk. Don't forget that part.
    - Kim Kardashian

They also took a poop on Pelosi's desk. Don't forget that part.
    Pelosi also got to play the victim & held Congressional power for 2 more years after this.

Don't forget that part, fanboi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pelosi also got to play the victim & held Congressional power for 2 more years after this.

Don't forget that part, fanboi
    Shrug, none of what you said detracts from the accomplishments of that day. And that day, was indeed, an accomplishment, even if the ends it will lead to, have not yet materialized.
    - Kim Kardashian

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Shrug, none of what you said detracts from the accomplishments of that day. And that day, was indeed, an accomplishment, even if the ends it will lead to, have not yet materialized.
    Liberals worship the state and the idea that the state can't be defied. Jan 6 broke through that.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Liberals worship the state and the idea that the state can't be defied. Jan 6 broke through that.
    Seems that would only apply if one thought the whole thing hadn't been orchestrated by the liberals.

Well put +rep
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Seems that would only apply if one thought the whole thing hadn't been orchestrated by the liberals.
    The J6ers also did that unarmed. I know those in power whisper to each other in horror, "Imagine if they brought guns."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The J6ers also did that unarmed. I know those in power whisper to each other in horror, "Imagine if they brought guns."
    You would like to think they would have had some sucess if they were armed. But the reality is that group was so $#@!ing stupid as a whole, they would have just got themselves killed by the feds.

They had zero chance of overturning Biden's win. Even if they had burst into the chamber armed and stopped the proceedings, maybe even made some stupid declaration, then what? There was no end game. They would have been surrounded by feds and killed. Then Biden would still have become president.

TLDR don't listen to Trump.

You would like to think they would have had some sucess if they were armed. But the reality is that group was so $#@!ing stupid as a whole, they would have just got themselves killed by the feds.

They had zero chance of overturning Biden's win. Even if they had burst into the chamber armed and stopped the proceedings, maybe even made some stupid declaration, then what? There was no end game. They would have been surrounded by feds and killed. Then Biden would still have become president.

Blaming the victim. They were 99+% just people who care about fair elections and the future peacefully assembling. Individuals who committed crimes are different. Don't make it easier for protests to be infiltrated and seeded with fake actors and give them protective cover by saying the whole crowd acts like they do.

Take a few deep breaths. Relax. I didn't say a $#@!ing thing about Trump, his supporters, or overturning an election. I just mentioned that from watching the hysteria from the media (that's similar to your own) some people in powered were upset from that unarmed riot.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Relax. I didn't say a $#@!ing thing about Trump [...]
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Its funny because the MSM acts like this was some sort of coup attempt but not was not at all. It was an unarmed protest, not an armed revolution. If they had brought guns, it would have been a much more historic day.

The whole thing wasn't some planned revolution. It was just a bunch of random people wandering around expressing their anger at a fraudulent government. There wasn't any master plan to overturn anything.

What success would you like to think they could have had?

Of course there wasn't any end game... there was no plan by the protesters. The only plan was by Pelosi and her allies to create a false flag event.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Trump said to march peacefully to the Capitol and make your voices heard. Then he later told them to be peaceful and go home. You think they should have all defied him? I think less than 1% of the crowd at his speech ended up in the Capitol, I guess most of them listened. Would have been much different if they took your advice, it would have looked more like Brazil.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump said to march peacefully to the Capitol and make your voices heard. Then he later told them to be peaceful and go home. You think they should have all defied him? I think less than 1% of the crowd at his speech ended up in the Capitol, I guess most of them listened. Would have been much different if they took your advice, it would have looked more like Brazil.
    Trump spent that entire day apologizing for and condemning his own supporters.

It made him look like a little bitch.
    - Kim Kardashian

It made him look like a little bitch.

He would be in jail right now if he doubled down on $#@! after dipshits partied in Capitol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast