Thread: Cargill and Purina chicken feed is probably halting home egg laying

Cargill and Purina chicken feed is probably halting home egg laying

There are some videos on YT emerging about it with lots of confirming comments from chicken folks.

I can confirm personally that a Cargill brand (Nutrena) halted my hen's egg laying. Others are reporting that Purina brands (such as recently acquired Dumor, Tractor Supply's main seller) are also halting egg production. Producer's Pride is another label to watch out for. There may be more but anything made by Cargill or Purina should be avoided. Once the hens are off the Cargill and Purina brands egg production resumes in about a week. Issue is likely a L-Lysine deficiency in the feed. Once I cut back on the Nutrena and started supplementing with lysine rich fresh food (salmon and beans) egg production is starting back up.

Intentional? Or just another sign of dying money leading to manufacturer's cutting corners on ingredients? Or both? Interesting that it coincides with skyrocketing egg prices, also.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-16-2023 at 01:55 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting.

How many of these feeds are partially or fully sourced from China?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

@donnay

Others are reporting that Purina brands (such as recently acquired Dumor, Tractor Supply's main seller) are also halting egg production.
    I hate Tractor Supply...that place is nothing but a country themed Dollar General.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-15-2023 at 08:24 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @donnay

I hate Tractor Supply...that place is nothing but a country themed Dollar General.
    That's why I don't use that feed. I use a holistic feed with lots of good herbs to help the chickens stay healthy at Tractor Supply.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sounds like this is another plot that's part of the Great Reset.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's why I don't use that feed. I use a holistic feed with lots of good herbs to help the chickens stay healthy at Tractor Supply.
    Which one?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sounds like this is another plot that's part of the Great Reset.
    Cargill is a WEF partner. Purina is of course another megacorp so safe to say their c-level is WEF also whether published or not.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Which one?
    Nutrena

Description
    Nutrena NatureWise Layer 16% Crumble Poultry Feed is a specially designed formula enriched with vitamin D3 and essential oils for healthier hens and eggs, maximized egg production, superior eggshell strength, and noticeably vibrant egg yolks. The crumble form encourages consumption and is necessary for smaller breeds such as bantams. This Naturewise chicken feed is an ideal choice to provide advanced nutrition to your laying hens.

Features
    16% Protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
    FlockShield™ Healthy Flock Support our unique ingredient mix helps maintain a healthy gut optimizing your flock's health, immune system, and performance
    Complete, nutritious, vegetarian diet for layer chickens
    No need for supplementation
    No added antibiotics or hormones
    Added marigold extract for golden yolks
    Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
    Yucca schidigera extract aids in the control of manure odor

Specifications
    16% Protein
    6.0% Fiber
    2.5% Fat
    3.7% Calcium
    2500 IU/lb VIT D3
    Package Quantity (Weight): 40 lb
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

More people are picking up on this issue.

https://twitter.com/KeriA1776again/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

--------------------
    It just so happens that Bill and usual suspects are engineering lab versions of eggs and their nutrients, along with the fake meat and whatever else. Pretty much looks like they want to corporatize and engineer everything so that eventually people can't produce anything naturally but rather must purchase their patented engineered versions. Remember, nothing naturally occurring can be patented and monetized, only engineered versions, which they can control what is or isn't in the product. Cholesterol in eggs is essential for sharp brain function.....

https://twitter.com/billgates/status/315550064258985984
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2023 at 03:28 PM.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-egg-shortage/

Death is faster and less severe for the vaccinated. They simply drop dead without warning and die peacefully.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-egg-shortage/
    When did Billy Gates become king of the world?
    "The Patriarch"

"Another good treat for your chicken is to feed them... cats."

https://rumble.com/v21035v-5-reasons...ying-eggs.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    When did Billy Gates become king of the world?
    Not exactly King, but he has had a seat at the table for a long time...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bill2203AP_468x413.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	8361

Statement by Bill Gates on Receiving an Honorary Knighthood

LONDON -- Bill Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corp., made the following statement on receiving an honorary knighthood from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II today:

"I am humbled and delighted. I’m particularly pleased that this honour helps recognise the real heroes our foundation supports to improve health in poor countries. Their incredible work is helping ensure that one day all people — no matter where they are born — will have the same opportunity for a healthy life, and I’m grateful to share this honour with them.
    Her Majesty conferred the honour in a private ceremony held at Buckingham Palace. Gates was accompanied by his wife, Melinda Gates, co-founder of the foundation.

Later in the day, Gates will speak on a panel at the Wellcome Trust titled “Global Health: Putting Science to Work for the Developing World.” The panel will focus on innovative approaches to increasing research on diseases of the developing world, including strategies to engage private industry in global health research.
    More: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/idea...ary-knighthood

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...40545998151681

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biggest national egg producer Cal-Maine entered a 'joint venture' with Purina. Around the 8 minute mark the real story of the 'feed>egg price>shortage>avian flu' fakery is exposed.

https://t.co/i5Zl3xZ26u

Vids of the results of changing chicken feed to local producer's products are coming out. I'm still keeping an eye out for any vids where formal analysis of the bad feed is revealed. Ironically, people will suffer a lot of abuse (see TJ's quote about sufferable evils https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/t...fferson_165960) without much push back....but start messing with people's animals (and kids) and they get angry. I switched to a local mill's product yesterday, so I could stop buying expensive ass salmon to supplement, and will post the results in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Interesting.

How many of these feeds are partially or fully sourced from China?
    Anyone find out where the (bad) feed and/or ingredients are sourced?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Cargill is a WEF partner. Purina is of course another megacorp so safe to say their c-level is WEF also whether published or not.
    Bingo.

https://www.weforum.org/people/christopher-j-policinski

Christopher J. Policinski

President and Chief Executive Officer, Land O'Lakes Inc.

Degree, University of Notre Dame; MBA, New York University. Over 35 years in leadership positions in food and agribusiness, including: General Foods, Kraft, Bristol-Myers Squib and Pillsbury Company. Since 1997, with Land O'Lakes: Vice-President, Strategy and Business Development; Chief Operating Officer, Dairy Foods business unit. Since 2005, President and Chief Executive Officer. Member of the Board: Grocery Manufacturers of America; National Council of Farmer Cooperatives; Xcel Energy; US Global Leadership Campaign; Hormel Foods; Catholic Relief Services.
    Previous video revealed that Purina is a Land O' Lakes Inc. subsidiary.

EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases lab test results of Tractor Supply “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed (and five other chicken feed products)
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-...cken-feed.html

EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases lab test results of Tractor Supply “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed (and five other chicken feed products)
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-...cken-feed.html
    None of those tests would have affected egg laying capabilities, only the risk of bird death from contaminants. Where's their testing of L-lysine content? Protein content? Testing for anything related to actual egg production requirements? Meh, pretty weak testing since none of what was tested for has anything to do with actual egg production.