Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classified documents found at Biden's offices, home, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Update to my earlier post. I found the Breitbart article that the rental figures came from, and the article also states that Joe Biden's tax filings don't reflect what's in Hunter's background screening request:

... so either Joe lied on his taxes, or Hunter lied on his request.
    First rule of money laundering: Don't report it as income on your income tax.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    First rule of money laundering: Don't report it as income on your income tax.
    ZeroHedge provided an update on Sunday (15JAN):
    Update: Internet sleuth 'Truth Ninja' has deducted that Hunter made a crackhead mistake after all, as the $49,910 in 'rent' matches the amount he paid at the "House of Sweden," an office space which was for his business.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Would that be an accident, or an invalid write-off? I don't know the accounting/tax rules for deposits. It is money that was fully or partially returned. An expense when it occurs, income when it is returned? Need a tax expert.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Would that be an accident, or an invalid write-off? I don't know the accounting/tax rules for deposits. It is money that was fully or partially returned. An expense when it occurs, income when it is returned? Need a tax expert.
    Either way it's on Baby Hunter rather than Daddy Joe.

Then there was the Gateway Pundit story about tax forms disappearing from JoeBiden.com ... alleging it to be a coverup (as if anything ever really disappears from the internet). When I originally went looking for Biden's tax forms, the search engine pointed me to Disclosures.org rather than JoeBiden.com, and Disclosures.org has been intact all along. And there's always the Wayback Machine web archive or probably a dozen other sites you could go to get the tax forms. I suspect there was some type of clerical error on maintaining the JoeBiden.com website, because it all seems to be back in order now - once the error was pointed out to them ... stupidity or incompetence rather than malfeasance.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

More of video of classified documents location.

1 min. 10 sec.

FJB

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wonder of that is pages , items , boxes or skids?
    Do something Danke

Rand Paul: Dems, media make it clear they don't want Biden to run again
    Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., tells 'The Ingraham Angle' it's clear Democrats and the media want to stop President Biden's 2024 run.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aYRVD0f3e0

WATCH: Rand Paul says shift in Biden docs coverage shows media want to ‘ease him out'
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...a-want-him-out
    Steff Thomas (21 January 2023)

The media's “startling” change in the last week when it comes to coverage of President Joe Biden's classified documents case shows they don’t want him to run again in 2024, according to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY).

“I think if you watch the news cycle, there's a startling difference in the last week or two, particularly over the classified documents and perhaps over some of the corruption charges with Hunter Biden,” Paul said on Fox News's The Ingraham Angle.

“They've been steadfast in ignoring this, you know, for years and really not reporting on it at all,” he added.

The documents controversy has brought up competence and transparency concerns regarding Biden’s administration. This has led the White House to go on the offensive as the president tries to underscore his record before potentially launching a 2024 reelection campaign.

Paul explained that the fact that the media are reporting on it so heavily now, and not necessarily in a good light, indicates that even the Democrats and those in the legacy media are ready to look elsewhere for a candidate to represent them in the next presidential election.

“If I had to guess … if we were in the boardroom of some of these left-wing media outlets, what we'd be hearing is, ‘it's time to sort of ease him out,’ make sure that he knows that he can't run again, in case he's rumbling that he might run again,” Paul told host Laura Ingraham.

“I think the Democrats and those in charge of the Democrat wing of the press, I think they want to make sure that he's pushed enough that he knows he can't run again so they can start looking for a new candidate,” he said.

Despite heavier scrutiny over the documents and the Department of Justice’s handling of the information, which sat dormant for more than two months, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has maintained that the scandal will not distract Biden from his agenda.

Asked about whether she was “upset” that she entered the briefing room with “incomplete and inaccurate information” after more documents were discovered in Biden’s private residence, Jean-Pierre deflected.

“What I’m concerned about is making sure that we do not politically interfere with the Department of Justice,” she said.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-22-2023 at 12:27 PM.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...58198298853376

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hunter had access to classified State Dept. information regarding Ukraine.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-24-2023 at 08:18 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Breaking news:
    Idaho Conservative in low profile mountain cabin arrested for reading Classifieds without proper clearance.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

So many videos and twitters! Must be important stuff!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123