Thread: Biden: "Capitol cop Billy Evans killed by sick insurrectionists"

Biden: "Capitol cop Billy Evans killed by sick insurrectionists"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1611453368110555148

That's the President of the United States, calling me "sick", a penultimate danger to right thinking people everywhere.

An Enemy of the State, worthy of being hunted down and executed, because that is what you do to sick, violent, dangers to society.

Because I, and everybody who thinks like me, had a hand in killing Billy Evans.

Except for one minor detail.

Billy Evans was killed by a black supremacist and Nation of Islam supporter named Noah Green who rammed him with a car at a checkpoint.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure if Biden is talking about January 6th or the Georgia Guidestones being blown up (which is what happened on July 6th).

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

#PedoHitler is lying and out of his mind? I am shocked, shocked I tell you.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm actually surprised lately with what Tucker is being allowed to broadcast.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm actually surprised lately with what Tucker is being allowed to broadcast.
    Big rating have benefits. He and Gutfeld carry the network, with a few other shows helping.

If his rating were average, he'd be reigned in or fired.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.