Thread: F-n brilliant!

F-n brilliant!

Man legally changes gender to help win custody battle, infuriating trans rights group

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/m...diane-rodrguez

CUENCA, Ecuador (TND) — A transgender rights group is up in arms after an Ecuadorian man changed his gender to help him win a custody battle for his kids.

René Salinas Ramos, 47, told Ecuadorian news outlet La Voz del Tomebamba that the laws in his country favor mothers over fathers when it comes to custody battles. Therefore, he decided to legally change his gender, which he showed proof of by displaying his ID that now lists Salinas’s new gender identity: "FEMENINO."

Salinas Ramos alleged his daughters were living in an abusive environment with their mother, and that he hasn’t been able to see them in over five months, according to La Voz del Tomebamba.

“The laws say that the one who has the right is the woman. As of this moment, I am female. Now I’m also a mom, that’s how I consider myself,” Salinas Ramos reportedly told the local outlet. “I am very sure of my sexuality. What I have sought is that I want to be a mother, so that I can also give the love and protection of a mother.”

Salinas Ramos noted that his actions were not “against anyone in particular, but against the system.”

“Being a father in this country, Ecuador, is punished and looked at only as a supplier,” he reportedly argued.

But despite Salinas Ramos's noble desire to win his kids back from their allegedly abusive mother, his gender change has trans activists in the country upset.

Diane Rodríguez, the director of the Ecuadorian Federation of LGBTI Organizations, argues what Salinas Ramos is doing “isn’t the spirit of the law," according to VICE News.

“We are afraid that in the Assembly things will go backwards and they will start legislating against us,” she added, according to VICE.

Rodríguez’s organization also released a statement echoing her argument.

“Although the optional gender change and sex change in the identity card of trans people is now a reality, it is important to indicate that the norm is not fully complied with,” the statement asserted. “We are surprised that a visibly cisgender man has passed with apparent ease the optional gender change in the ID, even when we have denounced that in the same city of Cuenca there have been problems for the recognition of gender and sex of Trans people.”

In the end, the trans rights group requested that the Ecuadorian courts "make an interpretation on the application" of the current law in light of the circumstances surrounding Salinas Ramos.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice.

I wish Ms. Salinas lots of luck.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That man is a goddamn legend and should have a statue built in his honor.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Brave woman
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-05-2023 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ...We are surprised that a visibly cisgender man has passed with apparent ease the optional gender change in the ID...
    Ahem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1634682178971.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	619.9 KB 
ID:	8357
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That man is a goddamn legend and should have a statue built in his honor.
    A Gofundme site?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!