Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [RIP Pete] Could use some Prayer.

[RIP Pete] Could use some Prayer.

For those who do..

My wife wanted me checked out..Set up appointments...I had not been checked since 2005.

I was expecting bad news (heart related)

Surprise

I was diagnosed with Cancer. Not what I was expecting.

Got CT sans today, and the X-Ray of my eyeballs,, before a later MRI.

Be it adventure,, or an ordeal,, I would appreciate Prayers..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    For those who do..

My wife wanted me checked out..Set up appointments...I had not been checked since 2005.

I was expecting bad news (heart related)

Surprise

I was diagnosed with Cancer. Not what I was expecting.

Got CT sans today, and the X-Ray of my eyeballs,, before a later MRI.

Be it adventure,, or an ordeal,, I would appreciate Prayers..
    Oh man. I sorry. I'm praying right now for you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh man. I sorry. I'm praying right now for you brother.
    Thank you,,and pray for Carol too.. Friend and now Caregiver.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Matthew Chapter Eight, verses 6 to 13

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Lord hear my humble prayer:

O Merciful God, giver of life and health; Bless, I pray you, your servant, Peter, and those who administer to him with your healing gifts; that he may be restored to health of body and of mind; through the power and grace of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Please keep us updated, Pete, and if there's anything I can do, let me know.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Thank you,,and pray for Carol too.. Friend and now Caregiver.
    I know you are probably going to get tons of advice, a lot conflicting, but I apologize, here's mine. I'm guessing such a diagnosis is like a punch to the solar plexus. I have seen people visibly change after a diagnosis and go down hill from there.

I saw a talk show in the early 90s. A man had been falsely diagnosed with AIDS. Back then the diagnosis was a few months to a year to die.
    In a six month's time he showed all the symptoms of AIDS. On the talk show he was emaciated. But it was his reaction to a false diagnosis. I am sure a real diagnosis is just as impactful on the mind and body. Don't let it get you down.

Just saw this. I'll be praying for you guys too Pete.

Sorry to hear Pete. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Incoming prayers for you and Carol.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Prayers and best wishes to you both Pete .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-24-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    Do something Danke

That's unfortunate to hear. You're in my thoughts Pete.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.
    "I am a bird"

Hoping for you.

There are so many cancer cures out there, choosing one is difficult, but if I got a fourth cancer diagnosis, I'd probably try fenbendazole this time.

Bummer. Life's one curveball after another, eh Pete?

Praying for both of you. Keep your chins up and maintain positive vibes.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    There are so many cancer cures out there, choosing one is difficult, but if I got a fourth cancer diagnosis, I'd probably try fenbendazole this time.
    Thank you. But I don't know what the extent is.. yet.. Still doing Tests..

They saw it on X-ray,, Been Cat Scaned,(wait on result) and waiting on MRI.

No full treatment plan yet..

My Kidneys are Fine. and my lungs are Fine for an Old Smoker, 99% oxygen saturation.

The Non-specific Irregularity has gotten more specific,, Heart Murmur.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-24-2022 at 03:17 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers, stay strong man
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Will pray.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Good vibes and healing thoughts coming your way.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

A lot of good vibes above. I don't have much to add but more love. You'll find a silver lining, fellow traveler. We're here to help.

Cancer of the eyes? Brain cancer? What are they suspecting?
    Best wishes to you and yours.

Prayers for you both Pete. Cancer sucks.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Cancer of the eyes? Brain cancer? What are they suspecting?
    Best wishes to you and yours.
    Eyeball X-ray for metal in my eyes,,(Former profession),, before the MRI..

But there is a Knot/Growth on my head,, of unknown origin.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Why wait for a definitive diagnosis to start doing something about it? Ivermectin is said to be helpful, too!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why wait for a definitive diagnosis to start doing something about it? Ivermectin is said to be helpful, too!
    For Cancer?? had never heard such..and the Diagnosis is definitive,, testing is to find the extent of it.

But my Eyes are clear of metal,, so I'm good for the MRI.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm sorry to hear you are facing this challenge, Pete. Prayers have already been said and will continue to be. Peace be upon you whatever the challenges.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

For Cancer?? had never heard such.
    Look at what turns up at the link I provided.

Look at what turns up at the link I provided.
    I am looking at the Several treatment options..Will see the Doc on Tuesday..
    He will Go over the CT scans,, and inform me that I have Stage 4 cancer.

1. Lower thoracic, abdominal, and pelvic lymphadenopathy.
    2. Hepatic and adrenal metastases.
    3. Widespread lytic osseous metastases.
    4. Enlarged heterogeneous prostate.
    5. Vascular disease with right common iliac occlusion and severe left iliac stenosis.
    6. No bowel obstruction.
    A 5 Year survival is slim regardless of treatment.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-01-2023 at 05:41 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

^^^ THIS^^^

Fenbendazole is extremely well tolerated with virtually no side effects, plus it seems to play well with other treatments, ie chemo.

I joined the Joe Teppins facebook group when my mom had cancer and it seemed that more often than not, it was effective at shrinking tumors and preventing the spread.

I've probably told 50 people with or family members with cancer about fenben. Every one of them thinks that it is me making up a sick joke. Not a one of them even researched the topic.

Just saw this. You have my prayers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast