Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [RIP Pete] Could use some Prayer.

Hello all.
    Not sure if there's another thread on this.
    Pete's wife let me know on Facebook that he passed on March 9.
    They lived with her daughter and her husband so she's being looked after. But she has a broken heart.
    I'm going to ask if there's any way we can help.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Hello all.
    They lived with her daughter and her husband so she's being looked after. But she has a broken heart.
    RIP
    Isaiah 57:1
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

So people have passed here before... I know there have been efforts to help out but I'm not sure what the mechanics are. Anyone with experience setting something up? I don't want to just ask her for her address.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Hello all.
    Thanks for letting us know. I just today looked at his Facebook page, and saw that it hadn't been updated in a long time. Many of us assumed that he had passed.

RIP @pcosmar.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So people have passed here before... I know there have been efforts to help out but I'm not sure what the mechanics are. Anyone with experience setting something up? I don't want to just ask her for her address.
    This is terrible news. Pete will certainly be - and has been - missed around here.

I've started a memorial thread in the Remembrance forum: Pete Osmar [pcosmar] memorial thread

I copied over your previous post (and ClaytonB's reply). Condolences and updates for donations/offerings/etc. can be posted there.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-29-2023 at 10:05 PM.

R.I.P.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

First time seeing this thread, what a bummer.. definitely in the top 5 posters on the forum. I was hoping to go up and meet the guy in the pacnw some day.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hello all.
    What would be most amazing is if his daughter took over his handle here and his life of freedom carried on to her. That is what needs to be encouraged in these times of great (coerced) transition. Godspeed Pete. I hope whatever choices you made during your life made it all interesting, at least. As RP told us all years ago, go have fun. Whatever fun is to you.

"May you live in interesting times." - Confuscious
    Last edited by devil21; 03-30-2023 at 01:41 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

RIP Pete.

Matthew 5:4

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It hurts to lose a brother in this fight for liberty. Pete always stood out to me with his brutal honesty and his integrity. He took responsibility for his own life and did not try to sugarcoat his past. He clearly loved liberty and was a refreshing voice of truth on these forums. RIP Pete, you were loved by many.
    No - No - No - No

RIP

Being that this is an online forum, I wonder if his family is even aware of the impact Pete made here? I guess one of the amazing things about the interwebs is that they can now go back in time to read his thoughts on matters.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Aw man, rest in peace Pete.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See you on the other side, my brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Just like Pete to leave a down to earth account of his passing.

I figured he was at peace, but sure am glad he did this to let his friends know that.

RIP and will always be missed, til we meet again
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Edit: Just now seeing this. Praying for Pete's family. He was one of my favorite people here.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-30-2023 at 10:43 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I am so sorry I missed all this. Man, I always have wanted to meet alot of you all and Pete was definitely one who put his heart and soul into all of this in his own way from the very inception. I am so sad today.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I consider him an online friend I've known for about 15 years, RIP.
    FJB

Pete was a Grateful Dead fan.

I can think of no Grateful Dead song more fitting than this to remember him by.

I am not ashamed to admit my tears right now...my mom, a good friend in real life and a good friend in the interlinks, all gone in the past couple of weeks...god damn it.

Rest in peace my brother...

If I knew the way, I would take you home

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

RIP Pete

He always kept it real and never sugarcoated things, he will surely be missed by a lot of us here...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moving into fall, holidays coming...this always reminded me of Pete.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123