Thread: Columbus, OH drag event sparks Patriot Feds, oops Patriot Front "protest"

Arrow Columbus, OH drag event sparks Patriot Feds, oops Patriot Front "protest"

30 minutes of Fediots screaming in the faces of other Fediots. Seems like they all took a wrong turn at 3rd & Who-Gives-A St...

"Not your child, not your business" -- What happened to "It takes a village to raise a child"? Or are we not doing that one anymore?

The political theater isn't even entertaining anymore. Anyone remember the stain-on-the-dress? Defining the word "is"? It used to be entertaining at least!!
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-06-2022 at 10:45 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprising the "Antifa" Dress ups in mask had shown to defend event.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 12-06-2022 at 11:39 PM.

I agree things like this are likley to be a set up by the feds on both sides. Bringing long guns to a story hour is kind of stupid. I don't think the drag queens around kids is appropriate, but reading them a story is at least better than some of the other incidents where they were half naked dancing and kids stuck money in their underwear. That is a crime in my opinion. Storytimes are just innapropriate. Sexualizing your young children is never going to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Storytimes are just innapropriate. Sexualizing your young children is never going to be ok.
    And yet that crap is happening all over the country..

Some places ,,men with Guns make it Clear that it is not acceptable.

I own no firearms,, but will not cry over shot up Child molesting Freaks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And yet that crap is happening all over the country..

Some places ,,men with Guns make it Clear that it is not acceptable.

I own no firearms,, but will not cry over shot up Child molesting Freaks.
    Prosecuting them when they break the law is what makes it clear. You can't really do much about a guy in a dress reading stories. But you certainly can when parents bring kids to these shows with half naked people. The people involved in the infamous video in Florida were prosecuted.

A bunch of dudes with long guns at a kids event, even one you find unacceptable doesn't help.

Fed attacking other feds. How lovely.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Prosecuting them when they break the law is what makes it clear. You can't really do much about a guy in a dress reading stories. But you certainly can when parents bring kids to these shows with half naked people. The people involved in the infamous video in Florida were prosecuted.

A bunch of dudes with long guns at a kids event, even one you find unacceptable doesn't help.
    What happens when Prosecutors refuse??

When such events are sanctioned,, and those speaking against are attacked violently??

When is it time to exert your authority?

edit to add,

Personally,,I like the Idea of Men with Guns Protecting Children from Predators.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2022 at 10:41 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom