Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspend Constitution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Suspend Constitution

Trump's statement is in the news

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shrug. The Constitution hasn't been followed for a long time, and it's only purpose now is to be applied selectively as leverage against those who believe it should be followed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Shrug. The Constitution hasn't been followed for a long time, and it's only purpose now is to be applied selectively as leverage against those who believe it should be followed.
    Exactly my thoughts when I read these headlines. Suspend it, let's get this political ball rolling.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I have read about this elsewhere. I think a fair interpretation is that one side has clearly discarded the rule of law, and it justifies setting the rule of law aside when combatting those responsible.

I'm not trying to incite violence, and not even suggesting that Trump is - just that it seems a likely interpretation.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I have read about this elsewhere. I think a fair interpretation is that one side has clearly discarded the rule of law, and it justifies setting the rule of law aside when combatting those responsible.

I'm not trying to incite violence, and not even suggesting that Trump is - just that it seems a likely interpretation.
    Exactly. Too many instances of the Constitution being ignored to even list. How many of the Jan 6th protesters have had due process, while being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment?

I had caught a couple of news blurbs about Trump wanting to suspend the Constitution. Seems like one of those instances where the leftists screaming about could care less, but they know that many on the right talk about the Constitution, so that is where the propaganda is targeted.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Constitution actually contains the solution.

2nd Amendment, codifies it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

We already know this is how much respect Trump has for the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Starts at 21 minutes 10 seconds:

Why is anyone surprised?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Why is anyone surprised?
    Well said, sir.

This should be the end of his candidacy. Not because of his disregard for the constitution (for which you've provided evidence), but because his massive ego is between him and moving forward. He's still whining to himself in the mirror every morning about how he got screwed over. It's all about him. He needs to go away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Well said, sir.

This should be the end of his candidacy. Not because of his disregard for the constitution (for which you've provided evidence), but because his massive ego is between him and moving forward. He's still whining to himself in the mirror every morning about how he got screwed over. It's all about him. He needs to go away.
    LOL

Someone is finally calling for what needs to be done and the big bad anarchists/libertarians who talk tough about armed resistance to tyranny jump on the MSM/Fed bandwagon and condemn him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Someone is finally calling for what needs to be done and the big bad anarchists/libertarians who talk tough about armed resistance to tyranny jump on the MSM/Fed bandwagon and condemn him.
    Uh... what?

Why is anyone surprised?
    That's bunk.
    Massie is provably wrong and your interpretation is not what he said.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    In the movies, we frequently see the trope where the hero must "break the law to save the law." This trope has a dark side, and we see it every day in our legal system where countless people are charged with crimes that are either not crimes at all, or which they did not actually commit (or both). To avoid lifetime sentences, they are forced to bargain down to some plea deal offered by the omnipotent prosecutor. And despite being armed with already limitless power to incarcerate practically anyone on any pretext (that is, anyone who can't afford to hire a top-tier attorney, rather than a public defender), the Law&Order type shows go on complaining about how the prosecutors' hands are tied, detectives' hands are tied, cops' hands are tied, etc. etc. We know where this evil emanates from.

That said, when an infiltration reaches the level of a true fifth-column in our own midst, and when this fifth-column is gaming the very laws which form the foundation of our civil social order, there eventually comes a point where we must stop allowing those laws to be used against us. The scenario is like a bully who is picking on law-abiding citizen and continues to provoke him to violence, then threatens to call the police any time the citizen raises his fists to defend himself. Such provocations may be endured for a very long time but when they finally rise to the level of an existential attack, the only solution is to respond with equal or better force in the defense of the innocents in our country.

Keep in mind that there is a whole generation of children born today in our once-great country who will be adults in another 18 years or less. Those responsible for this Clown World attack on our country and, indeed, the whole world want to carry our children off into CCP re-education camps. They will never admit that out loud, but if they had their druthers, that's exactly what they would do. In fact, they want it so desperately that they have effectively built an entire cocoon around the US, a cocoon of Fake News, Marxist education, mass surveillance, social-media mind-control, and many more evils besides. All of these evils have formed "... a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object [which] evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism..." To publicly say this on-record is now considered some kind of borderline illegal speech-act. The truth is gagged. The means of lawful recourse which have been established under the Constitution is to send new and better representatives to Washington, DC who will overturn bad laws, etc. elect a President who will execute the office of POTUS legally and constitutionally, etc. But when systemic corruption makes it impossible for the representatives we send to Washington to actually change things, and when our very elections process is itself being rigged and corrupted, what redress is left except to wipe the slate clean and re-found the country on the 1776-principle all over again?

To be clear, when we declared independence from the British in 1776 and drove them from our shores, we were fighting against illegal and capricious invasions and tyranny from a hostile State with no legitimate claim of authority. And if we have to do it all over again, it will not be an act of lawless anarchism but, rather, the re-institution and re-affirmation of the selfsame principles in the DoI, based ultimately on the authority of God himself. The fifth-column that has invaded this country keeps baiting a second North-South war, because they believe that the Christian faith is just another version of religiosity... they worship Chaos and they believe that the world is just randomness, and the fortunes of one country or one faith is ultimately subject the vagaries of Lady Luck. Well, the idolaters who worship Chaos and Luck have a religious belief of their own, nothing more. And if they want to make this a contest of force, let them place their bets that Chaos wins in the end. It will not. Whether sooner or later, this world is going to be subjugated under the manifest authority of the kingdom of God. We have managed to live in denial of our true King for a very long time. It is a temporary delusion, and soon to end...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-04-2022 at 05:05 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    In the movies, we frequently see the trope where the hero must "break the law to save the law." This trope has a dark side, and we see it every day in our legal system where countless people are charged with crimes that are either not crimes at all, or which they did not actually commit (or both). To avoid lifetime sentences, they are forced to bargain down to some plea deal offered by the omnipotent prosecutor. And despite being armed with already limitless power to incarcerate practically anyone on any pretext (that is, anyone who can't afford to hire a top-tier attorney, rather than a public defender), the Law&Order type shows go on complaining about how the prosecutors' hands are tied, detectives' hands are tied, cops' hands are tied, etc. etc. We know where this evil emanates from.

That said, when an infiltration reaches the level of a true fifth-column in our own midst, and when this fifth-column is gaming the very laws which form the foundation of our civil social order, there eventually comes a point where we must stop allowing those laws to be used against us. The scenario is like a bully who is picking on law-abiding citizen and continues to provoke him to violence, then threatens to call the police any time the citizen raises his fists to defend himself. Such provocations may be endured for a very long time but when they finally rise to the level of an existential attack, the only solution is to respond with equal or better force in the defense of the innocents in our country.

Keep in mind that there is a whole generation of children born today in our once-great country who will be adults in another 18 years or less. Those responsible for this Clown World attack on our country and, indeed, the whole world want to carry our children off into CCP re-education camps. They will never admit that out loud, but if they had their druthers, that's exactly what they would do. In fact, they want it so desperately that they have effectively built an entire cocoon around the US, a cocoon of Fake News, Marxist education, mass surveillance, social-media mind-control, and many more evils besides. All of these evils have formed "... a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object [which] evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism..." To publicly say this on-record is now considered some kind of borderline illegal speech-act. The truth is gagged. The means of lawful recourse which have been established under the Constitution is to send new and better representatives to Washington, DC who will overturn bad laws, etc. elect a President who will execute the office of POTUS legally and constitutionally, etc. But when systemic corruption makes it impossible for the representatives we send to Washington to actually change things, and when our very elections process is itself being rigged and corrupted, what redress is left except to wipe the slate clean and re-found the country on the 1776-principle all over again?

To be clear, when we declared independence from the British in 1776 and drove them from our shores, we were fighting against illegal and capricious invasions and tyranny from a hostile State with no legitimate claim of authority. And if we have to do it all over again, it will not be an act of lawless anarchism but, rather, the re-institution and re-affirmation of the selfsame principles in the DoI, based ultimately on the authority of God himself. The fifth-column that has invaded this country keeps baiting a second North-South war, because they believe that the Christian faith is just another version of religiosity... they worship Chaos and they believe that the world is just randomness, and the fortunes of one country or one faith is ultimately subject the vagaries of Lady Luck. Well, the idolaters who worship Chaos and Luck have a religious belief of their own, nothing more. And if they want to make this a contest of force, let them place their bets that Chaos wins in the end. It will not. Whether sooner or later, this world is going to be subjugated under the manifest authority of the kingdom of God. We have managed to live in denial of our true King for a very long time. It is a temporary delusion, and soon to end...
    Too many words.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Too many words.
    I predicted you would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I predicted you would say that.
    You sir, have a predictor that is worthy of praise.

You sir, have a predictor that is worthy of praise.
    I did some research, so as not to embarrass myself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too many words.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Too many words.
    Alternately

Too many words.
    Go back to Twitter ...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Its not like GW bush even cared about the Constitution either.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its not like GW bush even cared about the Constitution either.
    He was better than Trump. Iraq was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There was no way he was better.

But go ahead and continue to remind people what you are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's bunk.
    Massie is provably wrong and your interpretation is not what he said.
    There was no way he was better.

But go ahead and continue to remind people what you are.
    Your fact checking can't be legit. I don't see a blue check mark.

One side has stolen every referee position, blatantly ignored the rule book, told the other side they can't cite the rule book, misapplied the rule book to the other side, and openly brags about all of it.

You can't reimpose the rule book while letting it tie your hands.
    One thing you can't misrepresent is your own contempt for the Constitution.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2022 at 06:28 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Your fact checking can't be legit. I don't see a blue check mark.

One thing you can't misrepresent is your own contempt for the Constitution.
    Contempt for the CONstitution (as people around here are wont to spell it) is something you will find much more of on your side.
    It is contempt for the Constitution to interpret it is a suicide pact that allows election fraud to succeed and take control of all its mechanisms to prevent redress.
    You sound just like the Tories defending the usurpations of Parliament and condemning the Revolution.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-06-2022 at 03:19 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You must be kidding. A "mistake"? One heck of a lot of people died. And he didn't make a boo boo. He intended exactly what he did. Bush started the whole War on a tactic.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You must be kidding. A "mistake"? One heck of a lot of people died. And he didn't make a boo boo. He intended exactly what he did. Bush started the whole War on a tactic.
    Plus he bailed out the banks that should have gone under and still exist today. The same people who managed to use magic math to keep the economy from collapsing altogether under Bush are the same people doing it under Biden. 2008 should have been the end of the Federal reserve system.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Plus he bailed out the banks that should have gone under and still exist today. The same people who managed to use magic math to keep the economy from collapsing altogether under Bush are the same people doing it under Biden. 2008 should have been the end of the Federal reserve system.
    Plus the patriot act.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    But he opposes Trump so all sins are forgiven by the left and the leftarians.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In 1934 you could no longer buy , unrestricted a military grade automatic weapon. By the end of 1969 there was no more real money made for circulation in the US . ( 40 percent silver halves were produced 1965 - 1970 but 1969 were the last sent to banks , other silver coinage was done at end of 1964 and gold coinage was eliminated in the 1930's . All of those things are forbidden under the Constitution. So its pretty well been out the window that we know of without even any deep thought for 88 yrs . Since the yr 2000 the national debt increased from 5.8 trillion to over 31 1/3 trillion currently , up rougly 450 percent while the GDP rose about 40 percent ( 1.9 percent per yr on avg and declining rapidly now ). So after 66 years of not bothering with a Constitution the next 22 yrs were spent making the country in a 90 percent worse hole than it had been . During that time most Americans spent time voting for people like Gore , Kerry , Clinton , Biden , Obama , Reid , Schumer and Pelosi .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast