Thread: Neuralink brain chip, Bluetoothed by 2023

Exclamation Neuralink brain chip, Bluetoothed by 2023

https://english.elpais.com/science-t...n-in-2023.html

Elon Musk’s Neuralink confident first chip will be implanted in a human brain in 2023
    The Twitter owner said pending FDA approval a procedure to insert a semiconductor allowing the brain to connect with a computer via Bluetooth could be tested in six months

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://english.elpais.com/science-t...n-in-2023.html

Elon Musk’s Neuralink confident first chip will be implanted in a human brain in 2023
    The Twitter owner said pending FDA approval a procedure to insert a semiconductor allowing the brain to connect with a computer via Bluetooth could be tested in six months
    Man, if he gets republicans to go for that, it would be amazing! I mean, they bought a lot of pillows, but this would be beautiful!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

No thanks. The transhumanist agenda isn't something I want to be a part of.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Judging from the least headlines with the test on monkeys doesn't seem it is ready for humanity..

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Man, if he gets republicans to go for that, it would be amazing! I mean, they bought a lot of pillows, but this would be beautiful!
    Imagine the hackers trying to hack ppl.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Judging from the least headlines with the test on monkeys doesn't seem it is ready for humanity..
    Find a lower-level intellect in the human population and see if they improve.
    One giant leap for mankind?