Thread: Drag Queen Story Hour Hits Tractor Supply

Drag Queen Story Hour Hits Tractor Supply

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Watch yourselves on this one.

I can find no concrete proof anywhere that this event, supposedly in Waco Tx, ever took place.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The video is 3 days old, they may have received enough pushback to take it all down. Sounds like it may have been an activist store location.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-02-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Listening to these two try to differentiate between the weirdos they 'accept' and the weirdos they don't...

At least they're able to draw the line at kids.

I can find no concrete proof anywhere that this event, supposedly in Waco Tx, ever took place.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The video is 3 days old, they may have received enough pushback to take it all down. Sounds like it may have been an activist store location.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Tractor Supply is one of those stories you'd think would denounce that kind of degeneracy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Proof is in contacting Corporate customer service in Nashville

I am a native Texan of several generations. My sister lives north of Waco, has cattle and uses this store. She contacted corportate office customer service and the very nice gal started agreeing with my sister, asking who in the world, as a parent would take their kids to something like this!! Much less want to see one themselves, sorta thing.

It was not denied but discussed from the get-go.

It really happened.

The nice gal on phone told my sister something like that each store has a monthly?? budget to spend on community things...and that this waco stored used their whole monthly? budget I think she said, on this sick event.

Yes sir, it really did happen. Happened recently in San Antone, NOT at one of their stores but one did occur.

We used to rate movies and youngsters were denied seeing an "X movie" or even an "R."

This concerns very young, modest, moral, innocent kids and it's a crime alright. This kind of thing anywhere...., anytime, is child abuse and must be stopped/prevented legally.

PS....I then phoned got a different gal, but she, too was very nice and let me state my outrage and said she'd pass it along.
    OH, gal that was so forthcoming for my sister, she said that they are slammed hearing from folks, and the recording did tell me I could have a long wait, but I then got lucky and it was not a horrible long wait.
    Last edited by Sunnysee; 12-06-2022 at 01:11 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
    I am a native Texan of several generations. My sister lives north of Waco, has cattle and uses this store. She contacted corportate office customer service and the very nice gal started agreeing with my sister, asking who in the world, as a parent would take their kids to something like this!! Much less want to see one themselves, sorta thing.

It was not denied but discussed from the get-go.

It really happened.

The nice gal on phone told my sister something like that each store has a monthly?? budget to spend on community things...and that this waco stored used their whole monthly? budget I think she said, on this sick event.

Yes sir, it really did happen. Happened recently in San Antone, NOT at one of their stores but one did occur.

We used to rate movies and youngsters were denied seeing an "X movie" or even an "R."

This concerns very young, modest, moral, innocent kids and it's a crime alright. This kind of thing anywhere...., anytime, is child abuse and must be stopped/prevented legally.

PS....I then phoned got a different gal, but she, too was very nice and let me state my outrage and said she'd pass it along.
    OH, gal that was so forthcoming for my sister, she said that they are slammed hearing from folks, and the recording did tell me I could have a long wait, but I then got lucky and it was not a horrible long wait.
    Hello, welcome and thanks for the info.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Tractor Supply is one of those stories you'd think would denounce that kind of degeneracy.
    Not really. They are more for urban farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not really. They are more for urban farmers.
    Wal Marx with a "Cracker Barrel" patina.

Probably all owned by the goddamn Chinese commies anyway.