Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timcast IRL - Ye, Fuentes, Milo Join To Discuss Trump Dinner And Ye24

Timcast IRL - Ye, Fuentes, Milo Join To Discuss Trump Dinner And Ye24

8pm EST

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not the least bit interested.

aaaannnnd hes gone

27 minutes

tehy live we sleep
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Tim wanted to leave the Jewish thing until the end of the show and talk about the meeting with Trump, Ye's plans, etc, etc, then get into that later. Tim told him before the show there would be pushback on the Jewish issue. Ye said he was ok with that.

The show starts and Ye immediately gets into the stuff about his grievances with Jews. Monologues on and on, occasionally Tim pushes back a little bit for clarification. I understand. A group of individuals broke Ye. They took his money, this morning they said he's probably going to jail over tax issues. They tried to labotamize him with psychiatric drugs (lithium). This group of people who have broken him, all of them are very powerful Jewish people. What is Ye supposed to think? He's in a bad place right now, he wanted to be understood and not pressed on. So he left.

On the other hand we have Bill Gates and plenty of individuals who are in control of things who are not Jewish. Then you have all the 15 million Jews out there who have nothing to do with it. Jewish people basically invented Austrian Economics. There is certainly a discussion to be had about the balance of power that individual Jewish people have, but I'm not convinced it has anything to do with the religion itself or the broader segment of society who are Jewish. Neither does Tim. He wanted to have that discussion with Ye, but Ye wasn't ready or willing.

The show is going on with Luke, Scary Mary and Hannah Claire Brimelow, they are discussing what happened and issues surrounding it. Still a good show.

Some conspiracy theories that the whole walkout was all planned by Milo - one theory to get Ye in the news, all press is good press - another that Milo is sabotaging Ye because he wants Trump.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If you like scam artists scamming other scam artists then sure I guess it was a good "show".
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Trump threw them under the bus today. I'm very much enjoying Trump's campaign falling apart already. Hopefully he is gone before the serious candidates announce.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If you like scam artists scamming other scam artists then sure I guess it was a good "show".
    That is poor framing.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump threw them under the bus today. I'm very much enjoying Trump's campaign falling apart already. Hopefully he is gone before the serious candidates announce.
    How is Trump's campaign falling apart?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is poor framing.
    Either that, or it's accurate framing, and it's your frame of reference that's poor.

How is Trump's campaign falling apart?
    After having had him shoved down their throats continually for seven years by the MSM, after reflecting on the numerous "3D chess moves" that mated only the public, even the second most dense rank of Republicans are beginning to smell a rat.

That leaves only you guys.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-28-2022 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that, or it's accurate framing, and it's your frame of reference that's poor.
    Highly doubtful.

After having had him shoved down their throats continually for seven years by the MSM, after reflecting on the numerous "3D chess moves" that mated only the public, even the second most dense rank of Republicans are beginning to smell a rat.

That leaves only you guys.
    Lol, ok..

Highly doubtful.

Do you really think Tim is doing this for money?

Do you have any idea how many times he has left money on the table, overpaid his workers (Adam Crigler was making a higher salary than Tim when they were doing the podcast back in the day), given up ad deals and given up ginormous production deals to do things the way he thinks is most valuable for the cause he is working toward?

I can't think of anybody who is more the opposite of a grifter than Tim Pool, with the possible exception of Trump, whose losses from running for President will probably end up being in the billions of dollars.

Tim proved Ye's point, with his holier-than-thou kneejerk response to the simple phrase "the Jews".

Can't argue with someone when they're like that, I would have left the room too
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

...Trump, whose losses from running for President...

The youtube comments are on point. Tim $#@!ed this interview hard

Ye was speaking from his personal experience. He's a high-profile artist and businessman who has direct connections to the most powerful people in the world. He's not a conspiracy theorist, he's an insider sharing information about a world that most people only get a skewed view of through the media, and how he has been impacted personally. The fact that his statements were being denied when he was speaking of it on that level might have been why he walked out.
    Tim was so close to having the biggest youtube podcast of all time and then he blew it in 20 minutes
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The youtube comments are on point. Tim $#@!ed this interview hard
    His "knee-jerk response" was to ask for clarification - name names - talk specifics. Distance the people he is talking about from the larger community of 15 million Jewish people. But I don't disagree with the point that Ye is coming from a place of personal experience with high level bankers, business people, etc. Could have been an interesting conversation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His "knee-jerk response" was to ask for clarification - name names - talk specifics. Distance the people he is talking about from the larger community of 15 million Jewish people.
    No, Tim did not ask for specifics. All Tim did was provide the predictable woke bull$#@! and frankly boring response about how Jews shouldn't be "collectivized" - which Ye reasonably interpreted as coming from a dismissive attitude and not a genuine interest in "specific names".

Ye told Tim exactly who he was referring to (at 9:45): the Jews in banking and media who had screwed him over. But Tim wasn't listening to any of that. Tim continued on and on with his anti-collectivism/anti-identarianism bull$#@!, which usually only happens on forums like this one (and its equally as annoying when it happens here).

But I don't disagree with the point that Ye is coming from a place of personal experience with high level bankers, business people, etc. Could have been an interesting conversation.
    Could have been an interesting conversation. And if Tim had come across as genuinely trying to understand Ye's position, and asked for specific examples, I think Ye would have been happy to provide.

But Tim did not come across as genuine at all. He came across like a smug woke leftist trying to virtue signal.
    - Kim Kardashian

But Tim did not come across as genuine at all. He came across like a smug woke leftist trying to virtue signal.
    A smug woke leftist who told Ye that the corporate elites have treated him unfairly kind of virtue signaling? Haven't seen that one yet.

I feel like Fuentes is the one who stirred the pot and got everything all riled up before Ye left. I'm still reserving full judgement, and while I've found some of Fuentes stuff entertaining I don't know if I'm a huge fan. I guess he has a podcast called "America First" I think. I'm sure he makes some good points on there, but probably a lot to disagree with as well if I had to guess.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-29-2022 at 12:12 AM.

Also, Tim's biggest complaint is that woke IS identitarian. Tim is anti-identitarian. So technically Fuentes and Milo have more in common with them because they are somewhat identitarian. Ye is on a different level to most people, I don't think he is the best at communicating his thoughts and I think Milo and Fuentes have gotten in his head a little on the Jewish stuff.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-29-2022 at 12:01 AM.

A smug woke leftist who told Ye that the corporate elites have treated him unfairly kind of virtue signaling? Haven't seen that one yet.
    Tim was virtue signalling for 20 minutes. One forced and desperate comment to try to prevent Ye from walking out does not change that fact.

I feel like Fuentes is the one who stirred the pot and got everything all riled up before Ye left. I'm still reserving full judgement, and while I've found some of Fuentes stuff entertaining I don't know if I'm a huge fan. I guess he has a podcast called "America First" I think. I'm sure he makes some good points on there, but probably a lot to disagree with as well if I had to guess.
    The only thing I recall Fuentes saying was something to the effect of basically agreeing with Kanye.
    - Kim Kardashian

Also, Tim's biggest complaint is that woke IS identitarian. Tim is anti-identitarian. So technically Fuentes and Milo have more in common with them because they are somewhat identitarian. Ye is on a different level to most people, I don't think he is the best at communicating his thoughts and I think Milo and Fuentes have gotten in his head a little on the Jewish stuff.
    Yea but what you don't realize is that Tim had an emotional response to this semitism issue, not a logical one. It was evident in his tone, word choice, and lines of questioning.

And it's the reason that Ye walked out.
    - Kim Kardashian

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Do you really think Tim is doing this for money?

Do you have any idea how many times he has left money on the table, overpaid his workers (Adam Crigler was making a higher salary than Tim when they were doing the podcast back in the day), given up ad deals and given up ginormous production deals to do things the way he thinks is most valuable for the cause he is working toward?

I can't think of anybody who is more the opposite of a grifter than Tim Pool, with the possible exception of Trump, whose losses from running for President will probably end up being in the billions of dollars.
    He did well reporting the 'Newz' but this idea he has about social engineering is all $#@!ed up, at least from my perspective.

I've never paid one lick of attention to these people he believes influence society and don't know anybody who has.

Are there really people who crave the input from some flamer and a washed up rapper? If so we as a society are $#@!ed if these people represent either the libertarian or right wing of politics.

I need to go further back in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    He did well reporting the 'Newz' but this idea he has about social engineering is all $#@!ed up, at least from my perspective.

I've never paid one lick of attention to these people he believes influence society and don't know anybody who has.

Are there really people who crave the input from some flamer and a washed up rapper? If so we as a society are $#@!ed if these people represent either the libertarian or right wing of politics.

They push "celebrities' on us whether politicians, "muscicians," or whatever on us. My oldest kid is 21. None of her friends liked Justin Bieber, but the media pushed him and his crappy music on them, and they didn't like it. All these politicians and talkng heads are adult versions of Justin Bieber.

It's like Limbaugh talking like a libertarian and then telling everyone to vote for W. They are there to corral us. I'll like some of what they say, I even prefered Trump over Biden, but in the end, it's bread and circuses.

And yeah, if I wasn't married, I'd disappear in the Alaskan Wilderness. FTS!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are there really people who crave the input from some flamer and a washed up rapper?
    Trump?

Dude had a black man, a mexican, a gay man and a woman over for dinner and the left loses their $#@!.. sounds like it was a diversity meeting.

But seriously.. Ye was the richest most successful and well known black man in the world. He recently had everything taken from him and now he may be going to jail. This as a consequence for him pointing out that everyone who is trying to control and screw him, according to him, is Jewish.

I can't tell if this is just a semantics issue or what. Tim was trying to get to the bottom of it, but you have people on both sides who get all emotional and threaten to leave the room if you question them. I feel like it is all over the simple phrase that boils down to "there is a conspiracy among Jewish people who pretty much control everything". I'm not saying that statement is definitely true, but that is what is being debated and that one statement can mean two very different things that need to be distinguished. The statement could mean there is a conspiracy among Jewish people as a whole, all 15 million of them, which is what a lot of people in the public realm seem to take it to mean. Or it could mean there is a conspiracy among a group of dozens or hundreds of people who are all Jewish. The problem is that the side that is making the claim doesn't realize that's the part people really need clarified when this is being discussed.

You have one side that isn't willing to discuss the fact that there are a lot of people who pretty much control everything, a whole lot of them seem to be Jewish and they seem to be conspiring together. Tim mentioned Bill Gates to Milo outside of the interview and Milo's response was, "well, Bill Gates is controlled by the Jews". Of course Tim wanted some evidence... well I don't know if there is proof, but Epstein was Jewish and Bill Gates was involved with him, so that is certainly evidence.

Then you have another side that isn't willing to clarify, or continually clarify their statements to separate those individuals who are conspiring together who do identify as a particular religion from the other 15 million people who belong to that group and are not involved. They might do it when pressed, but then become fatigued and bothered by having to clarify over and over. In my opinion, that should be the first thing they say, they should say it every single time, if they are going to be espousing these types of views.

I sort of take Tim's view in that we point out the people who control everything and how they are doing it and what can we do to stop it. They aren't using their freaking yamulkes like some kind of magic wand, they are using the power of banking, media and politics. That's what I think we should focus on. If somebody wants to point out they are either Jewish or controlled by individual Jews then I don't see that as something that has to be taboo. I just don't see there is a lot of relevancy. I don't see what their religion has to do with it. It could literally just be a tribalist thing where they feel that they trust them more. Like the Italian maffia. "You're Italian, I'm Italian, we work together, if you screw me then I will try to make sure you have a bad name in the Italian community".

Trump?

Dude had a black man, a mexican, a gay man and a woman over for dinner and the left loses their $#@!.. sounds like it was a diversity meeting.

But seriously.. Ye was the richest most successful and well known black man in the world. He recently had everything taken from him and now he may be going to jail. This as a consequence for him pointing out that everyone who is trying to control and screw him, according to him, is Jewish.

I can't tell if this is just a semantics issue or what. Tim was trying to get to the bottom of it, but you have people on both sides who get all emotional and threaten to leave the room if you question them. I feel like it is all over the simple phrase that boils down to "there is a conspiracy among Jewish people who pretty much control everything". I'm not saying that statement is definitely true, but that is what is being debated and that one statement can mean two very different things that need to be distinguished. The statement could mean there is a conspiracy among Jewish people as a whole, all 15 million of them, which is what a lot of people in the public realm seem to take it to mean. Or it could mean there is a conspiracy among a group of dozens or hundreds of people who are all Jewish. The problem is that the side that is making the claim doesn't realize that's the part people really need clarified when this is being discussed.

You have one side that isn't willing to discuss the fact that there are a lot of people who pretty much control everything, a whole lot of them seem to be Jewish and they seem to be conspiring together. Tim mentioned Bill Gates to Milo outside of the interview and Milo's response was, "well, Bill Gates is controlled by the Jews". Of course Tim wanted some evidence... well I don't know if there is proof, but Epstein was Jewish and Bill Gates was involved with him, so that is certainly evidence.

Then you have another side that isn't willing to clarify, or continually clarify their statements to separate those individuals who are conspiring together who do identify as a particular religion from the other 15 million people who belong to that group and are not involved. They might do it when pressed, but then become fatigued and bothered by having to clarify over and over. In my opinion, that should be the first thing they say, they should say it every single time, if they are going to be espousing these types of views.

I sort of take Tim's view in that we point out the people who control everything and how they are doing it and what can we do to stop it. They aren't using their freaking yamulkes like some kind of magic wand, they are using the power of banking, media and politics. That's what I think we should focus on. If somebody wants to point out they are either Jewish or controlled by individual Jews then I don't see that as something that has to be taboo. I just don't see there is a lot of relevancy. I don't see what their religion has to do with it. It could literally just be a tribalist thing where they feel that they trust them more. Like the Italian maffia. "You're Italian, I'm Italian, we work together, if you screw me then I will try to make sure you have a bad name in the Italian community".
    But Danno,

Who really cares?

This is just more drama regardless if Trump is participating or not. Regardless if Tim is participating or not. Surely I'm not the only one who could care less.

These people don't affect anything in real life.

Tim used to provide a different perspective on "Teh Newz" but now he's more of a jabberbox version of the Enquirer with all the gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And yeah, if I wasn't married, I'd disappear in the Alaskan Wilderness. FTS!
    Still working on it here. Getting fired over the "federal contractor" mandate set my plans back a bit, but I'm still working towards a mountainside/balcony seat for the upcoming $#@! show.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I can't tell if this is just a semantics issue or what. Tim was trying to get to the bottom of it, but you have people on both sides who get all emotional and threaten to leave the room if you question them.
    Ye addressed it in more detail with Piers Morgan, from a month ago -

To summarize:
    - yes the tweet comes off as racist and could have been worded better
    - no he does not regret posting it
    - he is glad that it's opening a conversation on the topic
    - no he will not apologize -- not until he gets what he wants (transparency on specific entertainment contracts)
    - people who focus on the "single tweet" are missing the point (e.g., Tim)
    - if he were to apologize, the conversation would end and his point would never come across
    ..... (edit) ....
    - at the very end of the interview, he does actually apologize for the tweet
    Last edited by TheTexan; 11-29-2022 at 05:43 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

1.1 Million views in 22 hours. Wow.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

No, Tim did not ask for specifics. All Tim did was provide the predictable woke bull$#@! and frankly boring response about how Jews shouldn't be "collectivized" - which Ye reasonably interpreted as coming from a dismissive attitude and not a genuine interest in "specific names".

Ye told Tim exactly who he was referring to (at 9:45): the Jews in banking and media who had screwed him over. But Tim wasn't listening to any of that. Tim continued on and on with his anti-collectivism/anti-identarianism bull$#@!, which usually only happens on forums like this one (and its equally as annoying when it happens here).

Could have been an interesting conversation. And if Tim had come across as genuinely trying to understand Ye's position, and asked for specific examples, I think Ye would have been happy to provide.

I'm getting around to feeling free to start collectivizing them myself since Kotin isnt here to buy me a drink and cconvince me to stop . What percentage of urban Jews vote dem ? As far as I can tell most live urban and vote dems . I always have collectivized $#@!heal catholics that vote dem too since killing babies became the largest part of the dem platform not associated with stealing wealth from citizens.If Jews dont want to be seen as $#@!heals ( like "catholic" dems)they have an opportunity to project that they are not. I also collectivize $#@!heal blacks who vote dem and $#@!heal hispanics (who mostly claim to be catholic) who vote dem as well . I no longer feel the need to point out to others they are individuals when they prove by extreme mass majorities they are not. Sometimes a spade is just a spade and cannot be turned into a heart.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast