Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 122

Thread: Timcast IRL - Ye, Fuentes, Milo Join To Discuss Trump Dinner And Ye24

  1. #31
    If everyone who was, in Ye's mind, trying to screw him over were Italian, would it be legitimate for him to call out "the Italians", broadly? Nope. It wouldn't be. Just because some Jewish people were involved in screwing him over doesn't mean that it's "THE JEWS". This is what Tim was trying to point out to the childish Ye and his remora, Fuentes and Yiannapolis (and make no mistake, no one is more impressed with Milo's intellect is Milo - that couldn't have come across more clearly in his first appearance on Timcast... in fact, I'm surprised Tim had him and his MASSIVE ego back on).

    Ye would do well to ditch those two leaches, take some time to himself, and come back with a clear head. Because he clearly doesn't have one right now. And Fuentes and Milo are obviously only using him to rehabilitate their justifiably tarnished reputations.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'm getting around to feeling free to start collectivizing them myself since Kotin isnt here to buy me a drink and cconvince me to stop . What percentage of urban Jews vote dem ? As far as I can tell most live urban and vote dems . I always have collectivized $#@!heal catholics that vote dem too since killing babies became the largest part of the dem platform not associated with stealing wealth from citizens.If Jews dont want to be seen as $#@!heals ( like "catholic" dems)they have an opportunity to project that they are not. I also collectivize $#@!heal blacks who vote dem and $#@!heal hispanics (who mostly claim to be catholic) who vote dem as well . I no longer feel the need to point out to others they are individuals when they prove by extreme mass majorities they are not. Sometimes a spade is just a spade and cannot be turned into a heart.
    Utter nonsense. Sometimes spades are just a spade is really what you mean.

    Garbage.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Timcast IRL - Trump REFUSES To Denounce Fuentes, Tim Has New Details About Ye Show w/Michael Malice
    https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/tim...-to-denounce:8

  6. #34

  7. #35
    MSM is now reporting a campaign official will have to follow Trump around at all time and every visitor will be vetted.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    If everyone who was, in Ye's mind, trying to screw him over were Italian, would it be legitimate for him to call out "the Italians", broadly? Nope. It wouldn't be. Just because some Jewish people were involved in screwing him over doesn't mean that it's "THE JEWS". This is what Tim was trying to point out to the childish Ye and his remora, Fuentes and Yiannapolis (and make no mistake, no one is more impressed with Milo's intellect is Milo - that couldn't have come across more clearly in his first appearance on Timcast... in fact, I'm surprised Tim had him and his MASSIVE ego back on).

    Ye would do well to ditch those two leaches, take some time to himself, and come back with a clear head. Because he clearly doesn't have one right now. And Fuentes and Milo are obviously only using him to rehabilitate their justifiably tarnished reputations.
    When used in common parlance, "the Jews" is basically synonymous with bankers & media - specifically the leadership in those industries.

    Is it an overgeneralization? Yes.

    Is it roughly accurate? Also, yes.

    At the end of the day it's just a word. (well, 2 words)

    People who get offended by it are retarded.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  9. #37
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When used in common parlance, "the Jews" is basically synonymous with bankers & media - specifically the leadership in those industries.
    I guess in some common parlance it is.

    There is a subtle yet relevant difference between saying something like, "The Jews run banks and the media", and, "A lot of Jewish people are in banking and media".

    You may not want to recognize that difference, but it's there nonetheless. And don't get me wrong here - I'm not trying to hang the "antisemite" tag on anyone - not you, not Ye... that to me is binary thinking and a gross oversimplification. I've don't recall anything about you that would make me think that you just broadly hate all teh Jewz. But there are antisemitic people out there, and they do use certain phrases with very specific intention. So, if one wishes to be understood, one should be very clear about how some things are stated.

    Is it an overgeneralization? Yes.

    Is it roughly accurate? Also, yes.

    At the end of the day it's just a word. (well, 2 words)

    People who get offended by it are retarded.
    To reiterate, speaking for myself, when I hear someone choose to use certain turns of phrase, for better or worse it gives me an indication of that person's particular persuasion. For example, if I'm speaking with someone who hasn't declared their view of economics, but early in the conversation they're using phrases like, "means of production", or, "the working class", I'm inclined to believe the person I'm speaking with is a Marxist. Similarly, when I hear someone say something like, "The Jews run the banks and media", I'm inclined to believe the person I'm speaking with is antisemitic.

    Maybe that's a "me" problem, I don't know. But it seems pretty logical to me. And I'm also 100% willing to be convinced otherwise, and that people just don't really choose their words carefully.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    But there are antisemitic people out there
    I suppose there are. I haven't come across any that I can recall.

    Anti-semitism is just a non issue to me. The actual # of Anti semites is vastly overrated, and at least in America, there is effectively zero harm from any anti-semitism that does exist.

    The anti-semite label is most often used to shut down discussion. The actual harm that Jews have done to this country, as a group, is enormous and disproportionate. That's simply a fact. It doesn't mean all Jews are bad. But it does mean a disproportionate number of Jews are bad.

    Perhaps I am an anti-semite. Shrug.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    But it does mean a disproportionate number of Jews are bad.
    I doubt that.



    I think it may be safe to say that those Jews who are bad are disproportionately good at being bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Okay, so everything I said is basically boiled down to "there are antisemitic people out there".

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I suppose there are. I haven't come across any that I can recall.

    Anti-semitism is just a non issue to me. The actual # of Anti semites is vastly overrated, and at least in America, there is effectively zero harm from any anti-semitism that does exist.

    The anti-semite label is most often used to shut down discussion. The actual harm that Jews have done to this country, as a group, is enormous and disproportionate. That's simply a fact. It doesn't mean all Jews are bad. But it does mean a disproportionate number of Jews are bad.

    Perhaps I am an anti-semite. Shrug.
    I never said that antisemitism was, or wasn't an issue. I said that it is a thing, and that if you're (speaking generally here) not going to be careful about the language you choose - and please reference my previous post before you make generalizations about that statement - don't be surprised if other people make certain assumptions about where you're coming from.

    For example, your insinuation that "Jews" have done a lot of harm to this country makes me think that you have a collectivist conception of jewish people that is... unhealthy, quite frankly. Jews have also done a lot of good for this country. I'll point you to Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, Ayn Rand, Michael Malice, Dave Smith, and a ton of other people who happen to be jewish who do a hell of a lot better job promoting the cause of American freedom than other people. Are these "the Jews"?

    This is the same bull$#@! that Swordsmyth peddles with regard to non Anglican immigrants to the US. I'm Irish and Italian, so in Swordsmyth's world, I'm "unworthy" of the American heritage of individual liberty, even though I hold more closely to it than that POS could possibly imagine... and, surprisingly, you, it seems.

    And for the record, you know who's done a hell of a lot of damage to this country? The Anglo-Saxon immigrants who've inhabited New England for a couple hundred years how, as well as much of the west coast, that's who. So sod that pure-blood nonsense - it's not a thing.

    So take this collectivist garbage and cram it. You'd do well to reconsider your biases.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 12-01-2022 at 11:33 AM.

  15. #42
    Ye West and Nick Fuentes LIVE In-Studio With Alex Jones! Uncensored, Unchained, Raw – WATCH LIVE NOW!
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/thurs...ners-for-feds/
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 12-01-2022 at 11:58 AM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I never said that antisemitism was, or wasn't an issue. I said that it is a thing, and that if you're (speaking generally here) not going to be careful about the language you choose - and please reference my previous post before you make generalizations about that statement - don't be surprised if other people make certain assumptions about where you're coming from.
    If I make generalizations about Jews, I won't be surprised if people assume I'm anti-semitic. And frankly I don't care.

    For example, your insinuation that "Jews" have done a lot of harm to this country makes me think that you have a collectivist conception of jewish people that is... unhealthy, quite frankly. Jews have also done a lot of good for this country. I'll point you to Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, Ayn Rand, Michael Malice, Dave Smith, and a ton of other people who happen to be jewish who do a hell of a lot better job promoting the cause of American freedom than other people. Are these "the Jews"?
    Those are not "the Jews" (but I think you already knew that)

    This is the same bull$#@! that Swordsmyth peddles with regard to non Anglican immigrants to the US. I'm Irish and Italian, so in Swordsmyth's world, I'm "unworthy" of the American heritage of individual liberty, even though I hold more closely to it than that POS could possibly imagine... and, surprisingly, you, it seems.

    And for the record, you know who's done a hell of a lot of damage to this country? The Anglo-Saxon immigrants who've inhabited New England for a couple hundred years how, as well as much of the west coast, that's who. So sod that pure-blood nonsense - it's not a thing.

    So take this collectivist garbage and cram it. You'd do well to reconsider your biases.
    Your emotional tone implies you are not able to look at this issue logically, which is not unexpected. It is how most people do indeed respond to this issue.

    All I said, was that Jewish people are highly overrepresented in the power structures of this country. Which is true. In reaction to that, you gave me basically an emotional outburst. Consider that for a moment.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If I make generalizations about Jews, I won't be surprised if people assume I'm anti-semitic. And frankly I don't care.
    Cool. Curious as to why you'd spend so much time defending your position, then. But okay.

    Those are not "the Jews" (but I think you already knew that)
    But... they are. They are "the Jews". That's precisely the point, contra your previous statement. When you use phrases like, "the Jews", you effectively lump them in with the people you're referring to. That's just a simple matter of linguistic precision.

    If that doesn't matter to you, feel free to be both lazy and misunderstood. Makes no difference to me. We're just a couple of dudes arguing on the internet. You actually have to live with it.

    Your emotional tone implies you are not able to look at this issue logically, which is not unexpected. It is how most people do indeed respond to this issue.
    My "emotional tone" is a product of my disgust at a collectivist mindset - one of the principle things we're supposed to oppose here. I find it to be characteristic of the mentally weak, and an embarrassment, especially in those with whom I assume to otherwise have much in common.

    All I said, was that Jewish people are highly overrepresented in the power structures of this country. Which is true. In reaction to that, you gave me basically an emotional outburst. Consider that for a moment.
    But that's not what you said, you see? The whole reason we're even having this conversation is because you didn't say ANY of this initially. Had you actually said that, I wouldn't have bothered, because that's exactly what I pointed out to you in the beginning of this conversation - that there is a difference between saying "teh Jewz run the banks and media", and, "there are a lot of Jewish people in banking and media". Feel free to go back and actually read this thread. That's EXACTLY what happened. I then pointed out that there is in fact a subtle but relevant distinction between those 2 turns of phrase, because of the historic use of language with regard to the Jewish people. It's not all that difficult to comprehend.

    So, tell me again how I'm having an "emotional outburst" when you're now, finally, literally repeating back to me exactly what I said in my first response to you. Consider that for a moment.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Cool. Curious as to why you'd spend so much time defending your position, then. But okay.



    But... they are. They are "the Jews". That's precisely the point, contra your previous statement. When you use phrases like, "the Jews", you effectively lump them in with the people you're referring to. That's just a simple matter of linguistic precision.
    I already defined at the beginning of this conversation what "the Jews" generally means: Jews in leadership positions in banking and media industries.

    If that doesn't matter to you, feel free to be both lazy and misunderstood. Makes no difference to me. We're just a couple of dudes arguing on the internet. You actually have to live with it.
    Sure, feel free to ignore my clarifications and assume I'm just a collectivist anti-semite. Shrug?

    My "emotional tone" is a product of my disgust at a collectivist mindset - one of the principle things we're supposed to oppose here. I find it to be characteristic of the mentally weak, and an embarrassment, especially in those with whom I assume to otherwise have much in common.
    This is part of my point. Even saying the words "the Jews" and even after clarifying exactly who it refers to, it inspires an emotional reaction. The issue and the facts involved (disproportionate representation in power positions) cannot be discussed logically.

    But that's not what you said, you see? The whole reason we're even having this conversation is because you didn't say ANY of this initially.
    It is what I said, or pretty close. Or more precisely, what I said was:

    "The actual harm that Jews have done to this country, as a group, is enormous and disproportionate. That's simply a fact. It doesn't mean all Jews are bad. But it does mean a disproportionate number of Jews are bad."

    Which is an entirely reasonable thing to say, and I would be happy to substantiate any portion of that statement if you believe anything I said is factually false.


    there is a difference between saying "teh Jewz run the banks and media", and, "there are a lot of Jewish people in banking and media".
    That's your opinion and I simply disagree with it. I don't see any meaningful difference between those two statements. Is the former statement lacking precision? Yes. Is it roughly accurate? Still yes.

    So, tell me again how I'm having an "emotional outburst" when you're now, finally, literally repeating back to me exactly what I said in my first response to you. Consider that for a moment.
    Shrug. I've been consistent from the beginning. But, sure, continue to let 2 simple words control your emotions. ("the Jews" - omg!)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-01-2022 at 12:42 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I already defined at the beginning of this conversation what "the Jews" generally means: Jews in leadership positions in banking and media industries.
    Yeah, and I explained to you why that isn't a really effective phrase for communicating what you mean, because there are some historical uses of that phrase that, whether you like it or not, have some underlying meaning. Again, you're free to ignore that fact. Just don't be surprised when certain assumptions are made.

    Sure, feel free to ignore my clarifications and assume I'm just a collectivist anti-semite. Shrug?
    Okie doke. Shrug.

    This is part of my point. Even saying the words "the Jews" and even after clarifying exactly who it refers to, it inspires an emotional reaction. The issue and the facts involved (disproportionate representation in power positions) cannot be discussed logically.
    Your "point" is... pointless... It'd be like saying, "even if I say the word 'nigggers', and even after clarifying exactly who it refers to, it inspires an emotional reaction..."

    Yeah. Of fcking course it does.

    To pretend that it doesn't, regardless of your intent, is to be intentionally obtuse.

    Realize, I'm not ascribing a particular value to those phrases, or suggesting that you shouldn't use them. You're perfectly free to use them as you wish. Just don't be surprised that when you use them people make assumptions. and, by the way, when you do, whatever point it is that you are trying to make has effectively been completely undermined. Again, that's fine. But don't expect to convince many people of anything under those circumstances. That's just the dance card, bub. It is what it is.

    It is what I said, or pretty close. Or more precisely, what I said was:

    "The actual harm that Jews have done to this country, as a group, is enormous and disproportionate. That's simply a fact. It doesn't mean all Jews are bad. But it does mean a disproportionate number of Jews are bad."

    Which is an entirely reasonable thing to say, and I would be happy to substantiate any portion of that statement if you believe anything I said is factually false.
    How many Jewish people are there in this country? When you say that "the Jews" - whether you like it or not - you're collectivizing them. Even if there are 500 Jewish people who've "harmed this country", that is NOWHERE NEAR a disproportionate number of them. Not even vaguely.

    How many Anglo-Saxon people have harmed this country? I'd wager that number is far greater, and possibly even a far greater percentage of the overall Anglo-Saxon population. It seems as though you have a bizarre fixation on "the Jews", I'm afraid.

    That's your opinion and I simply disagree with it. In my experience, almost always when people use the phrase "the Jews", they are using it as a shorthand for "the Jews [who run the banks and media]".
    You may disagree with it, but you're not doing much to convince me (or, likely anyone, that your disagreement is based on anything other than an emotional outburst).

    AGAIN, as I mentioned earlier multiple times, there is a relevant distinction between saying that, "the Jews run the media and banking", and, "there are a lot of Jews in media and banking".

    If you can't recognize that distinction, you need to check your biases.

    Keep in mind, even after I defined "the Jews" for you for the purpose of this discussion, you chose to ignore it entirely ("... Are these "the Jews"?).
    Cool. So in our next discussion feel free to define, "the nigggers" as this or that, and then just insist that I accept your nonsense definition, and then get offended when I say, "hey, that sounds kind of racist, maybe you should use a different word." It's not an effective tactic to say, "obviously I don't mean that I have a problem with all black people just because I use the term, "the nigggers".

    Come on, man.

    Shrug. I've been consistent from the beginning. But, sure, continue to let 2 simple words control your emotions. ("the Jews" - omg!)
    Frankly, you're the one who's been reacting emotionally here. You want to use language that is explicitly charged, and then act surprised when your intentions are called into question.

    And - AGAIN - to reiterate... I'm not here to hand out "antisemite" stickers to anyone. As I said, I'm pointing out that precision of language is relevant, and important. Think what you want, about this topic or about what I have to say about it. I actually don't care about that. I just think it's awfully sloppy and you should really be better.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is part of my point. Even saying the words "the Jews" and even after clarifying exactly who it refers to, it inspires an emotional reaction. The issue and the facts involved (disproportionate representation in power positions) cannot be discussed logically.
    Right. But the Zionists can be discussed logically. So why not use that term?

    And Kanye West is out there attention whoring by saying he finds things to like about old Adolph. Why bring him into it, and provoke another emotional reaction? Here we have actual fascists, which is what Zionists are--Israel is, itself, a socialist state with official corporations. Why simultaneously distract people from that fact, and reinforce the lie that anyone who questions the Official Narrative is a "literal Nazi"? Is this the act of a useful idiot, or controlled opposition? I don't see a third possibility.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-01-2022 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Right. But the Zionists can be discussed logically. So why not use that term?
    My presumption, sadly, is that he damned well MEANS it. He means "the Jews". And I'm basing that presumption on his entire line of argumentation here, because he simply refuses to differentiate between the Jewish people and a select few Jewish people in positions of media and banking power; even though Jewish people do not EXCLUSIVELY hold those positions of power.

    Ah well. Collectivists gonn' collectivize, I guess. Some people just can't break their mental chains.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And Kanye West is out there attention whoring by saying he finds things to like about old Adolph.
    I don't think it was that hard to predict that putting together Ye and Fuentes would turn out to be a really bad combo... I like a lot of Milo's stuff, but damn, people need to learn some tact.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Frankly, you're the one who's been reacting emotionally here. You want to use language that is explicitly charged, and then act surprised when your intentions are called into question.
    Where have I acted surprised?

    The emotionally charged reactions to that phrase is not rational, but it certainly is predictable.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    My presumption, sadly, is that he damned well MEANS it. He means "the Jews". And I'm basing that presumption on his entire line of argumentation here, because he simply refuses to differentiate between the Jewish people and a select few Jewish people in positions of media and banking power; even though Jewish people do not EXCLUSIVELY hold those positions of power.

    Ah well. Collectivists gonn' collectivize, I guess. Some people just can't break their mental chains.
    So if a table of 99 Jews and 1 atheist are at a table, I can't generalize that table as "the Jews" without getting the atrocious label of (gasp!!) a "collectivist" ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So if a table of 99 Jews and 1 atheist are at a table, I can't generalize that table as "the Jews" without getting the atrocious label of (gasp!!) a "collectivist" ?
    Nope. I guess it all depends on how many millions wear the name, but don't fit the stereotype even a little bit.

    Do you call Westboro Baptist "The Christians"?. Well there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  27. #53
    It was a Balenciaga mask, lol..

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  28. #54


    https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1598419958417195010
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  29. #55
    I guess TheTexans' are collectivists, shrug
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Collectivists gonn' collectivize
    Collectivist ^
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump threw them under the bus today. I'm very much enjoying Trump's campaign falling apart already. Hopefully he is gone before the serious candidates announce.
    Who exactly do you define as a serious candidate?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Who exactly do you define as a serious candidate?

    One who can win the general election.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    One who can win the general election.
    Ok and how do you expect that candidate to win when Trump runs as an independent and siphons off votes?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-01-2022 at 11:06 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  35. #60
    Kanye Vs The World I Part Of The Problem 936 I Dave Smith



    Dave Smith and Robbie The Fire Bernstein bring you the latest in politics! On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the drama around Kanye West storming out of Timcast IRL earlier this week.

    This Episode Was Recorded On 11.30.22
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-22-2020, 06:31 AM
  2. Trump Truth Bomb at the Red Dinner
    By Mordan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 07:04 AM
  3. Violent attacks against Trump people and Milo people.
    By silverhandorder in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 05:49 AM
  4. Did you discuss politics at Christmas dinner?
    By ZanZibar in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:16 AM
  5. Join chat to discuss Rally!
    By torchbearer in forum Rally for the Republic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •