Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 122

Thread: Timcast IRL - Ye, Fuentes, Milo Join To Discuss Trump Dinner And Ye24

  1. #91
    Oh. That's how I've been hypocritical? By pointing out in very clear terms how certain turns of phrase have a clear undertone and that when one uses those phrases people have a tendency to make certain presumptions about the intentions of the people using them? And you're also going to ignore how I've addressed that issue within the pages of this thread and pretend like you're making some kind of novel point here, or catching me in some kind of "got ya" moment? Is that it?



    As I said, carry on with your pasta jokes. It's more your speed.

    Disappointing.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Oh. That's how I've been hypocritical? By pointing out in very clear terms how certain turns of phrase have a clear undertone and that when one uses those phrases people have a tendency to make certain presumptions about the intentions of the people using them?
    Precisely, I couldn't have worded it better myself.


    And you're also going to ignore how I've addressed that issue within the pages of this thread...
    Well you've ignored all of my points so far, so I suppose it's only fair?




    As I said, carry on with your pasta jokes. It's more your speed.

    Disappointing.
    As I said, carry on with your hypocrisy and virtue signalling in the name of "anti-collectivism".

    Disappointing.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  4. #93
    You know who gave the phrase "the Jews" the undertone that it has today?

    The Jews.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Precisely, I couldn't have worded it better myself.



    Well you've ignored all of my points so far, so I suppose it's only fair?



    As I said, carry on with your hypocrisy and virtue signalling in the name of "anti-collectivism".

    Disappointing.
    You think you've made some kind of point here, and that's comical. The post I responded to which initiated this brutal debate was you saying that "'the Jews' is a phrase which colloquially is understood to mean the people running the banks and media" and you, presumably in an effort to save face, are trying to make this out to be an example of me variously collectivizing by pointing that out and/or not comprehending your "nuanced" use of that phrase? And you expect that argument to be taken seriously? Are you $#@!ing kidding me? Just take the $#@!ing L, dude, and accept that it's sloppy language... that or just admit that you really do think that THE JEWS run banking and media. Be a $#@!ing man and take a stand, instead of this pathetic parsing that you're now expecting us to participate in.

    That or go back to trolling and don't try to argue actual points, because you're really not good at it.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    You think you've made some kind of point here, and that's comical. The post I responded to which initiated this brutal debate was you saying that "'the Jews' is a phrase which colloquially is understood to mean the people running the banks and media"
    And I stand by that statement. Absent other context, that's usually what is meant by "the Jews".

    and you, presumably in an effort to save face
    Save face? I have said nothing I wish to retract.

    , are trying to make this out to be an example of me variously collectivizing by pointing that out and/or not comprehending your "nuanced" use of that phrase? And you expect that argument to be taken seriously? Are you $#@!ing kidding me? Just take the $#@!ing L, dude, and accept that it's sloppy language...
    Language is inherently imprecise. If something is unclear, the logical thing to do is ask for clarification. In many cases, not always, "the Jews" is sufficiently precise.

    that or just admit that you really do think that THE JEWS run banking and media.
    As a rough but generally accurate generalization, yes, they do. If "the Jews" want to, within banking and media, they do indeed have enough leverage to control those industries.

    Be a $#@!ing man and take a stand, instead of this pathetic parsing that you're now expecting us to participate in.

    That or go back to trolling and don't try to argue actual points, because you're really not good at it.
    Be a $#@!ing man and don't let two words combined together distract you from having a rational conversation of Jews in banking & media.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And I stand by that statement. Absent other context, that's usually what is meant by "the Jews".



    Save face? I have said nothing I wish to retract.



    Language is inherently imprecise. If something is unclear, the logical thing to do is ask for clarification. In many cases, not always, "the Jews" is sufficiently precise.



    As a rough but generally accurate generalization, yes, they do. If "the Jews" want to, within banking and media, they do indeed have enough leverage to control those industries.



    Be a $#@!ing man and don't let two words combined together distract you from having a rational conversation of Jews in banking & media.

    Just quoting to let your comments stand on their own. It's $#@!ing hilarious to me that you think there is nothing charged about saying that "THE JEWS" run media and banking.

    I have nothing further to add.

    Please return to your pasta jokes.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    “Liberty advocates” posting in favor of collectivism? Now there’s something you used to not see every day.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Just quoting to let your comments stand on their own. It's $#@!ing hilarious to me that you think there is nothing charged about saying that "THE JEWS" run media and banking.

    I have nothing further to add.

    Please return to your pasta jokes.
    I think its hilarious that you think Jews do not exert enormous influence on the banking and media industries.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    “Liberty advocates” posting in favor of collectivism? Now there’s something you used to not see every day.
    Would you prefer I gather a list of names of Jewish executives in banking and media, for the last 50+ years, and in place of "the Jews in banking & media", I give you a list of their names, every time I wished to refer to that group?

    It's simply not practical.

    Generalizations - and stereotypes - both exist for a reason. And the usage of either, despite what you or SOL might claim, does not otherwise diminish one's ability to judge people as individuals.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think its hilarious that you think Jews do not exert enormous influence on the banking and media industries.
    Huh... I don't remember saying that.

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Would you prefer I gather a list of names of Jewish executives in banking and media, for the last 50+ years, and in place of "the Jews in banking & media", I give you a list of their names, every time I wished to refer to that group?

    It's simply not practical.

    Generalizations - and stereotypes - both exist for a reason. And the usage of either, despite what you or SOL might claim, does not otherwise diminish one's ability to judge people as individuals.
    Cool do that. Then after that, collect a list of all the Irish people who've served as cops in this country so we can justify using phrases like, "the Irish are a bunch of cops". And then do the Italians and the mafia. And then do the Indians and the convenience store clerks.

    You're clinging to this point is hilarious. Seriously. Keep going. THE JEWS run media and banking! THE IRISH run the police departments! THE ITALIANS are all mobbed up!

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Huh... I don't remember saying that.
    It's certainly been implied by your posts. But if not, then what is your problem, exactly?

    Is your problem with the definite article "the" placed in front of the word "Jews" ? Because that's just silly.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Cool do that. Then after that, collect a list of all the Irish people who've served as cops in this country so we can justify using phrases like, "the Irish are a bunch of cops". And then do the Italians and the mafia. And then do the Indians and the convenience store clerks.

    You're clinging to this point is hilarious. Seriously. Keep going. THE JEWS run media and banking! THE IRISH run the police departments! THE ITALIANS are all mobbed up!
    Do Irish run the police departments? I haven't seen evidence of that. (maybe I'm just not aware in which case I'd love to be informed)

    I have seen however tons of evidence that Jews run banking & media.

    So if you're trying to equate "the Jews run banking and media", which is a generalization that can be backed up by facts, with "the Irish run the police departments", then I don't see your point.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-04-2022 at 09:27 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's certainly been implied by your posts. But if not, then what is your problem, exactly?

    Is your problem with the definite article "the" placed in front of the word "Jews" ? Because that's just silly.
    Can you not read? Are you stupid or something?

    I said from MY VERY FIRST POST that there is a clear difference between saying, "THE JEWS run media and banking", and, "There are a lot of Jewish people in media and banking". At NO POINT have I denied that there are a lot of Jewish people who work in media and banking. None.

    What's your problem, dude? How can you NOT understand that there is a HUGE difference between those two phrases, especially how the first one "TEH JEWZ!!!" has been used, historically? Are you living under a rock or something, or are you just purposefully being obtuse?



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Do Irish run the police departments? I haven't seen evidence of that. (maybe I'm just not aware in which case I'd love to be informed)

    I have seen however tons of evidence that Jews run banking & media.

    So if you're trying to equate "the Jews run banking and media", which is a generalization that can be backed up by facts, with "the Irish run the police departments", then I don't see your point.
    There are a TON of people of Irish background in policing. A LOT of them have made it to the upper echelons of police departments, especially in major metropolitan areas. It is more than fair to say that there are a LOT of Irish people in police departments, probably as many relatively to the number of Jewish people in media and banking. It would make as much sense to say, "THE IRISH run the police departments" as it does to say, "THE JEWS run banking and media."

    You know what, you're just $#@!ing with me, because I don't believe you're actually this blinkered.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Is your problem with the definite article "the" placed in front of the word "Jews" ? Because that's just silly.
    And we're going to pretend that there is no historical context here? That's how you're going to try to weasel out of your half-assed argument? Like everyone is just ignoring the context? $#@!'s sake dude... this is absurd.

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Can you not read? Are you stupid or something?

    I said from MY VERY FIRST POST that there is a clear difference between saying, "THE JEWS run media and banking", and, "There are a lot of Jewish people in media and banking". At NO POINT have I denied that there are a lot of Jewish people who work in media and banking. None.
    You may have not said it outright but it's a reasonable thing to infer from your statements. Such as this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty
    because he simply refuses to differentiate between the Jewish people and a select few Jewish people in positions of media and banking power
    It is not a "select few" of Jewish people. Jewish people make up a huge percentage of the leadership in media and banking.

    Either way -- you have clarified it and I'll choose to accept your statement at face value.

    What's your problem, dude? How can you NOT understand that there is a HUGE difference between those two phrases, especially how the first one "TEH JEWZ!!!" has been used, historically? Are you living under a rock or something, or are you just purposefully being obtuse?
    I've acknowledged since the beginning that people generally ascribe additional meaning to "the Jews". I just think it's silly that they choose to do so. Unlike "niggger" there is no inherent insult to the phrase.

    It's just two words put together.

    And if I'm understanding your perspective, we don't even disagree on anything. We're basically in complete agreement as far as I can tell. The only difference is that you have resorted to various insults & name calling, and in general emotionally charged language, as opposed to a genuine attempt to understand another person's perspective.

    Which is funny, considering that as far as I can tell, based on your own words, we aren't actually in disagreement on anything. Feel free to point out anything we actually do disagree on.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-04-2022 at 09:59 PM. Reason: removed the part about Irish PD as that was previously clarified by SOL
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    There are a TON of people of Irish background in policing. A LOT of them have made it to the upper echelons of police departments, especially in major metropolitan areas. It is more than fair to say that there are a LOT of Irish people in police departments, probably as many relatively to the number of Jewish people in media and banking. It would make as much sense to say, "THE IRISH run the police departments" as it does to say, "THE JEWS run banking and media."
    I don't know enough about the leadership of police departments to comment on the veracity of that claim.

    But to the extent that what you're saying is true, I don't see how it would be unreasonable to say, that the Irish run the police departments.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    And we're going to pretend that there is no historical context here? That's how you're going to try to weasel out of your half-assed argument? Like everyone is just ignoring the context? $#@!'s sake dude... this is absurd.
    I never said there wasn't historical context.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It is not a "select few" of Jewish people. Jewish people make up a huge percentage of the leadership in media and banking.
    It absolutely IS a select few Jewish people. Even if there were tens of thousands of *powerful* media/banking positions and ALL of them were occupied by Jewish people, those tens of thousands of Jewish people comprise a very small minority of the Jewish people in this country. Thus to say that "THE JEWS" control media/banking is - again - illogical, imprecise, and a loaded phrase based on it's historic usage. Because you, some random person, have decided that is *dumb* doesn't make it less so in the common understanding of the phrase, I'm afraid.

    I've acknowledged since the beginning that people generally ascribe additional meaning to "the Jews". I just think it's silly that they choose to do so. Unlike "niggger" there is no inherent insult to the phrase.
    As I was saying...

    And yes, there is a certain amount of insult when people use the phrase "THE JEWS" in the context in which you're using it. And also again, feel free to use it. Also don't be surprised when people make assumptions based on you using it. That's just the way language works.

    And if I'm understanding your perspective, we don't even disagree on anything. We're basically in complete agreement as far as I can tell. The only difference is that you have resorted to various insults & name calling, and in general emotionally charged language, as opposed to a genuine attempt to understand another person's perspective.
    Look if you feel like I've insulted your or called you names, I apologize. Wasn't my intent. Looking back on the thread, in the interest of being fair, the only thing that I could see that would fall into those categories is when I asked you if you were stupid... which was boorish of me, but I was in the moment legitimately baffled at your apparent lack of understanding of what I was trying to say. Nevertheless, for that I apologize.

    As to whether we agree or not, I don't think we do. I think you full-well know that there is an accusatory tone in certain turns of phrase than others, that one is a historically charged phrase, and in my personal opinion you're at a minimum cozying up to it. Maybe you're not - maybe you're just a contrarian. If so, my regards.

    Either way, I think we've both wasted enough bandwidth on this.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 12-05-2022 at 02:12 PM.

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It absolutely IS a select few Jewish people. Even if there were tens of thousands of *powerful* media/banking positions and ALL of them were occupied by Jewish people, those tens of thousands of Jewish people comprise a very small minority of the Jewish people in this country. Thus to say that "THE JEWS" control media/banking is - again - illogical, imprecise, and a loaded phrase based on it's historic usage. Because you, some random person, have decided that is *dumb* doesn't make it less so in the common understanding of the phrase, I'm afraid.
    The Jews in Banking/media have a controlling interest in terms of both ownership and leadership positions in those industries, and this allows those industries to often have a bias towards general Jewish goals, agendas, and politics.

    Is that precise enough?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  25. #112
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I love how the Holocaust has been redefined in recent years to include only Jewish victims.

    Everyone else murdered in concentration camps by the Nazi's (sometimes, Jewish Nazis), they don't matter.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    And that's also the sleaziest $#@! I've seen in a long time. The Holocaust happened (allegedly) 80 years ago. They had their whole life to get their $#@! together. If they haven't got their $#@! together by now it's noone's fault but their own.

    That ad is just pure exploitation and manipulation
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The Jews in Banking/media have a controlling interest in terms of both ownership and leadership positions in those industries, and this allows those industries to often have a bias towards general Jewish goals, agendas, and politics.

    Is that precise enough?
    I don't really care, dude. I've lost interest in this... haven't you?

    Whatever... it was a topic for an evening, and now it's boring. Here - I'll give you this: "I think I understand what you're saying" (even though I really don't, and it still has a sense of "TEH DIRTY JEWZ" to me, but I'm too tired to bother at this point).

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I don't really care, dude. I've lost interest in this... haven't you?

    Whatever... it was a topic for an evening, and now it's boring. Here - I'll give you this: "I think I understand what you're saying" (even though I really don't, and it still has a sense of "TEH DIRTY JEWZ" to me, but I'm too tired to bother at this point).
    Fair enough. And for the record, Jews do have a tendency to be quite dirty.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  31. #117
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-06-2022 at 09:52 AM.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  32. #118
    I haven’t followed this thread, but regarding Kanye, if he only adjusted his message a bit, he would probably be getting a Kennedy Award right now and possibly a Nobel Peace prize (and a Grammy, which he is known to grab from time to time).

    This is how it’s done, Ye:



    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-06-2022 at 09:45 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  33. #119
    btw. EM is ...

    MUSK ACKWo

    A - Poland database
    C - Lithuania database
    K - Family Tree of the Jewish People
    W - Jews deported from France
    o - Poor Jews temporary shelter

    https://www.avotaynu.com/

    ancestor Muske shortly became Musk (no e) when immigrate to England.
    https://www.geni.com/people/Nicholas...00020627776406

    Muske is German-Jewish - meaning "mouse".

    William Bridgeman paternal-paternal ancestor (partner of Eliza Musk)
    https://www.geni.com/people/William-...00130773326018

    793566 BRIDGEMAN KT

    K - Family Tree of the Jewish people
    T - First American Jewish Families
    Haldeman/Haldemann (like dropping the "e" in Musk, drop the "nn" to "n"
    to Anglicise from the German.

    Maternal
    583660 HALDEMANN JK

    J - JewishGen Family Finder
    K - Family Tree of the Jewish People
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-06-2022 at 09:51 AM.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  34. #120
    50:25

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-22-2020, 06:31 AM
  2. Trump Truth Bomb at the Red Dinner
    By Mordan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 07:04 AM
  3. Violent attacks against Trump people and Milo people.
    By silverhandorder in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 05:49 AM
  4. Did you discuss politics at Christmas dinner?
    By ZanZibar in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:16 AM
  5. Join chat to discuss Rally!
    By torchbearer in forum Rally for the Republic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •