Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Open peddling of pedohilia explained.

  1. #1

    Open peddling of pedohilia explained.

    The satanists are, in fact, correct... at least partially. They may be mistaken about absolution, but their claims of our complicity are 100% on the money.

    This is good.



    https://twitter.com/Morpheusresist/status/1596985840286470146/video/1


    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    In a world gone mad, no outrage can be validly assumed as beyond the pale of plausibility.


    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

    Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

    Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The satanists are, in fact, correct... at least partially. They may be mistaken about absolution, but their claims of our complicity are 100% on the money.

    This is good.



    https://twitter.com/Morpheusresist/status/1596985840286470146/video/1


    Enlightenment level #1: Law of Moses, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"

    Enlightenment level #2: By faith, we can receive Forgiveness at the Cross instead of the Law of Moses

    Those who are playing the "game of evil by means of cleverness" are blind and deluded. They merely exhibit the symptoms of impending damnation. To the believer, this is as plain as the child who says, with chocolate-stained fingers, "I didn't eat any of the cookies in the cookie jar." They do not understand that their cleverness is the very thing by which God is binding them for the flames. Contemplating this is sobering and even terrifying... but by the grace of God, there go I. Flee sin. Flee destruction. Flee all vengeance and self-righteousness. Run to the Cross, run to Jesus, get salvation, get deliverance, get freedom, get life. This world, and all the works done in it, is soon to perish in the flames....
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9, Hosea 13:16

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Enlightenment level #1: Law of Moses, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"

    Enlightenment level #2: By faith, we can receive Forgiveness at the Cross instead of the Law of Moses

    Those who are playing the "game of evil by means of cleverness" are blind and deluded. They merely exhibit the symptoms of impending damnation. To the believer, this is as plain as the child who says, with chocolate-stained fingers, "I didn't eat any of the cookies in the cookie jar." They do not understand that their cleverness is the very thing by which God is binding them for the flames. Contemplating this is sobering and even terrifying... but by the grace of God, there go I. Flee sin. Flee destruction. Flee all vengeance and self-righteousness. Run to the Cross, run to Jesus, get salvation, get deliverance, get freedom, get life. This world, and all the works done in it, is soon to perish in the flames....
    That may all be true, and I hope that it proves so, but the Satanists are still correct that when they admit to the face of an intended victim that what they offer will harm them and the buyer still buys, he shares blame.

    These pricks no longer hide their evil. The rub it in our faces and most of us still buy. That is wholly on us. We buy because we are corrupt. We have fallen for the commercials targeted, for example, to housewives portraying their lives as tedious and boring. And what did all those stupid women do? They bought the foul, smiling and legs wide. The men were no better. We've had shiny things dangled before us by something that is clearly evil to anyone who will slow down long enough to calm their minds and see.

    We have all of us taken the bait in one form or another. Nobody's hands are clean. We walked into corruption's arms eagerly. Oh yeah... gotta have that BMW... and it's got to be teal or I am going to pitch a fit, kick the dog, slap my child, and curse my wife for having the temerity to care enough to remind me that this is not important. Nothing wrong with having that teal BMW, other than the fact that BMWs are shyte automobiles. But when having it drives one to forsake that which is important and sacred in his life, such as the love of his children, something has gone way wrong. And that is exactly what we have all done. My proof lies in the very reality in which we marinate. "Government" is screwing each of us up our ass and we do nothing effective about it. We complain. We blame... everyone but ourselves. We moan and cry. We deserve everything we get because we tolerate the intolerable, all while in hot pursuit that car, or whatever it is that is of such ternary significance, but yet we regard and pursue it as if our very souls depended upon it. We are literally insane, and here I speak in a clinical sense. Madder than hatters that we are not engaging in mass civil disobedience, but ever so eager to chase that next piece of ass, or head into downtown Portland and burn down a city block. The reckoning that is coming could be avoided even at this late stage, but it won't be precisely because we are so sick with moral rot, taken as a whole.

    If half a million New Yorkers strapped on a sidearm this afternoon and went about their normal business, carrying openly, could the city "government" do anything effective about it? Not likely. What would the cops do, start shooting? There's not that much prison space in the entire state and each adjoining to detain that many people. And what would they do the moment people started shooting back? They'd fold like cheap suits, tails tucked, legs carrying them away for all they were worth.

    But they won't do that because they are rotted with manifold corruptions which they have all embraced. We are all sick with it and it is not serving us well.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    In a world gone mad, no outrage can be validly assumed as beyond the pale of plausibility.


    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

    Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

    Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    That may all be true, and I hope that it proves so, but the Satanists are still correct that when they admit to the face of an intended victim that what they offer will harm them and the buyer still buys, he shares blame.
    No, there's more to it than that. First of all, they are ultimately appealing to the law of Moses not some generic "karma-principle." It's important to get that into view, because otherwise we will just be chasing our tails trying to understand their twisted logic (whatever of it can be understood, that is.) Second, while a disclaimer can allow a limited renunciation of liability, this is not unlimited. As just one example of how the disclaimer principle is limited, consider the concept of an attractive nuisance. A tort by attractive nuisance may result in liability even in the case where its owner had no specific intention of harm (it is a tort of negligence). Putting a warning sign up, for example, cannot automatically rid the defendant of the claim because it is in the nature of an attractive nuisance that it distracts the individual from warnings or other disclaimers. I don't know exactly how that translates into the rabbinic tradition of mosaic law but I have no doubt that the same general principle is present there, as well. So, the Satanists (or anyone else of this mind) may imagine that they are evading liability by cleverly disguised disclaimers and "warning signs" but they are doing no such thing. They are merely admitting guilt and foreknowledge of the tort they were creating.

    These pricks no longer hide their evil. The rub it in our faces and most of us still buy. That is wholly on us. We buy because we are corrupt.
    While I appreciate the Old Testament overtones, I don't think it directly applies, not like that. "We, the community of the faithful have permitted sin to enter our midst and God has sent judgment upon us in the form of these Satanists." It sounds pretty slick but it's gamed and counterfeit. It's a mantle that the devil-worshipers themselves are enthusiastically donning, which should arouse suspicion in any careful observer. Satan is not the agent of God's wrath upon us, he is the object of God's wrath, and we will witness his punishment eternally: "[Those who worship the Beast] will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb." (Rev. 14:11)

    We've had shiny things dangled before us by something that is clearly evil to anyone who will slow down long enough to calm their minds and see.
    Indeed, idolatry is an easy sin to fall into.

    Nobody's hands are clean.
    While true, the solution is the Gospel, not despair. And while no one will be declared righteous in the sight of God, some are going to burn in hell forever, and there's a good reason for that. Satan is damned by God, Matthew 25:41, 2 Thessalonians 1:7, Revelation 20:10, etc. Our job is simply to repent and cling to Jesus in faith, John 6:29.

    We complain. We blame... everyone but ourselves. We moan and cry.
    Yes, the deeds of the flesh are obvious, Galatians 5:19.

    The reckoning that is coming could be avoided even at this late stage, but it won't be precisely because we are so sick with moral rot, taken as a whole.
    It's sad, but I am afraid you are correct...

    If half a million New Yorkers strapped on a sidearm this afternoon and went about their normal business, carrying openly...
    But this shows why it's not just a law-and-policy problem, it's a culture problem. Most of the harassment that law-abiding citizens open-carrying in New York would receive would be from the native New Yorkers themselves. That only goes to prove your point, but I think it needs to be re-emphasized: the government's corruption is a symptom, not a cause, of the disease of tyranny in our once-great country.
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9, Hosea 13:16

  6. #5
    This is the first I've ever heard of Andrew Tate or Balenciaga.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But this shows why it's not just a law-and-policy problem, it's a culture problem. Most of the harassment that law-abiding citizens open-carrying in New York would receive would be from the native New Yorkers themselves. That only goes to prove your point, but I think it needs to be re-emphasized: the government's corruption is a symptom, not a cause, of the disease of tyranny in our once-great country.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ClaytonB again.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Originally Posted by osanThat may all be true, and I hope that it proves so, but the Satanists are still correct that when they admit to the face of an intended victim that what they offer will harm them and the buyer still buys, he shares blame.



    No, there's more to it than that. First of all, they are ultimately appealing to the law of Moses not some generic "karma-principle." It's important to get that into view, because otherwise we will just be chasing our tails trying to understand their twisted logic (whatever of it can be understood, that is.) Second, while a disclaimer can allow a limited renunciation of liability, this is not unlimited.
    On this we agree. I chose my wording not quite well enough. You have clarified my position on the matter, and even then they don't quite get off, but that's really not what matters in this case. What matters is what they believe. They may be doing as you claim, v. the law of Moses, but if they believe it is a karmic thing, then that is the basis upon which they operate in their minds. I will point out, however, that this position of theirs reveals a grossly incompetent grasp of the concept of karma.

    Nonetheless, I tend to disagree with the karmic notion as it is a vicious cycle that basically describes what I can only characterize as a vision of hell where there is no real chance for redemption in practical terms. The grace of forgiveness available to the truly repentant is a divine notion that bespeaks the love of God, or whatever one wishes to call it. There is a way out of eternal damnation, whether it takes the form of the Ninth Circle, or endless lives being reborn to ever greater suffering as the sins of weak humanity pile up with compounding interest. Just as with the national debt, beyond a point there is no possible way to pay it back and you're screwed for good.

    As just one example of how the disclaimer principle is limited, consider the concept of an attractive nuisance. A tort by attractive nuisance may result in liability even in the case where its owner had no specific intention of harm (it is a tort of negligence). Putting a warning sign up, for example, cannot automatically rid the defendant of the claim because it is in the nature of an attractive nuisance that it distracts the 5 individual from warnings or other disclaimers. I don't know exactly how that translates into the rabbinic tradition of mosaic law but I have no doubt that the same general principle is present there, as well. So, the Satanists (or anyone else of this mind) may imagine that they are evading liability by cleverly disguised disclaimers and "warning signs" but they are doing no such thing. They are merely admitting guilt and foreknowledge of the tort they were creating.
    Whatever the reality may be there, my gut tells me that disingenuous plays such as those ascribed in the OP to the satanists will buy them nothing good. I'm also wondering whether playing any part in events that result in some severe injury to others can be immune from accountability. For example, you tell me you want to play Russian roulette with me and if I acede, the fact that we both agreed as adults to so engage may not spare me culpability with God after you splatter your brains all over the wall. "Hey, we both consented to it, so what's the problem?", to which God responds with "I'm about to show you." I'm not sure that mutual consent is a universal get-out-of-jail-free card for matters of that general class.


    These pricks no longer hide their evil. The rub it in our faces and most of us still buy. That is wholly on us. We buy because we are corrupt.
    While I appreciate the Old Testament overtones, I don't think it directly applies, not like that. "We, the community of the faithful have permitted sin to enter our midst and God has sent judgment upon us in the form of these Satanists." It sounds pretty slick but it's gamed and counterfeit. It's a mantle that the devil-worshipers themselves are enthusiastically donning, which should arouse suspicion in any careful observer. Satan is not the agent of God's wrath upon us, he is the object of God's wrath, and we will witness his punishment eternally: "[Those who worship the Beast] will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb." (Rev. 14:11)


    Not sure what you mean here. All I'm saying is that we are all complicit in this mess.



    We've had shiny things dangled before us by something that is clearly evil to anyone who will slow down long enough to calm their minds and see.


    Indeed, idolatry is an easy sin to fall into.


    Our architecture seems most unfortunate in many respects.



    Nobody's hands are clean.


    While true, the solution is the Gospel, not despair. And while no one will be declared righteous in the sight of God, some are going to burn in hell forever, and there's a good reason for that. Satan is damned by God, Matthew 25:41, 2 Thessalonians 1:7, Revelation 20:10, etc. Our job is simply to repent and cling to Jesus in faith, John 6:29.
    Oh, I have no despair. I do, however, have bags of disgust, and with rightful cause. I love children. I adore them. So when I see what most of us are doing to their children, most often by some morbid default, my pressure rises as my conviction that many people need to be beaten with iron bars is ever more reinforced.

    We can talk all day of God's judgements after we die, and his wishes and requirements for us, but in the everyday world we are the ones who have to deal with the evil that some men rain down upon their fellows. To throw up one's hands and do nothing because that is "God's job" is for me a gross and unforgivable abdication of my responisbilities to defend myself and my family at the very least of it. I will not turn my back to what I know is right, and if I have to take stern measures for that sake, I will do so and stand before God with a clean conscience. If that dooms me, so be it. I can only deal with what I have right here, right now. If God wishes otherwise with me, he can tell me directly. Until then, I use the senses he gave me as best I am able to dope it all out.


    But this shows why it's not just a law-and-policy problem, it's a culture problem. Most of the harassment that law-abiding citizens open-carrying in New York would receive would be from the native New Yorkers themselves.
    That may be true, but it is not the sort of problem that would concern me greatly. It's the "authorities" who have my attention in such a case. If one of my fellow NYers opens their yap to me, I keep walking. If they attempt to get physical, they get shot. It is that simple. You mind yours. I mind mine. We both go home. Mess with me, I will mess back, so let us all remain polite and decidedly not cute.

    the government's corruption is a symptom, not a cause, of the disease of tyranny in our once-great country.
    Precisely so, and I have been telling this to people for years. To blame "government" for it's corruptions is like blaming a sidewinder for biting you when you tried to pet it. That is it's nature... It reminds me of the old saw about the scorpion (or snake) trying to cross a river... asks the woman for a ride, woman protests he will sting/bite, creature assures her he won't, woman says OK and gets stung/bitten. As she's dying, she asks why, to which the creature says "stupid woman, you knew my nature and yet you allowed yourself to be fooled."

    WE are the cause. Every stinking last one of us. Had we fully engaged our righteous intolerance in the late 18th century by hanging the First Congress until they were dead, America would be a very different place today. But no. We bowed to the crown and it has been a progressive $#@!-show ever since. We should be executing those in positions of special trust who will not amend their violations. But we have no stomach for such things any longer, and more's the pity because Theye get away with everything as they strip away our rights and other properties. This is 100% on us all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    In a world gone mad, no outrage can be validly assumed as beyond the pale of plausibility.


    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

    Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

    Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.



Similar Threads

  1. Hillary's Server Of Influence Peddling
    By jct74 in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 10:15 AM
  2. The GOP is Peddling GHWB Socks
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:26 AM
  3. KFC Peddling Drumstick Corsages For Prom
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 06:09 PM
  4. Peddling Flu Vaccines Despite Criticism
    By FrankRep in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. Science Czar and Company are Back Peddling
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •