Thread: VA-Numerous dead reported at Wal Marx mass shooting incident in Chesapeake

VA-Numerous dead reported at Wal Marx mass shooting incident in Chesapeake

Multiple Victims Reported in Mass Shooting at Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...eake-virginia/

PAUL BOIS 22 Nov 2022

Multiple victims have been reported following a mass shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, a little over a week after three UVA football players were gunned down in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The shooting reportedly occurred at a Walmart just off Battlefield Blvd., according to police, where as many as ten people may have been killed.

“It’s still unclear just how many people were killed or injured in the shooting, but police say there are multiple of both,” reported WAVY.

A police spokesperson told reporter Michelle Wolf that”no more than 10 people have died.” The suspect allegedly responsible for the horrific crime also reportedly died at the scene.

“Police are still going through the building and people are asked to steer clear,” added WAVY. “The call reporting the shooting came in at 10:12 p.m. The Walmart supercenter was open to the public at the time. There’s still a massive police response outside of the store, with more than 40 emergency vehicles outside.”

Police have urged the public to stay away from the Walmart as they comb through the scene.

The state of Virginia has experienced an unfortunate month of shooting deaths, starting with the murder of three football players at the University of Virginia.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-23-2022 at 02:24 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'Manager snapped and started capping people': Cops say SEVEN people are killed including shooter during bloody Walmart rampage as worker claims 'manager' opened fire on staff in break room

Seven people are confirmed dead following a shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia on Tuesday night
    Gunman was said to be a 'manager' at the store who 'snapped and started capping people' in the staff room
    Police said the gunman was among the dead, though did not specify whether he had turned gun on himself
    Over 40 emergency vehicles arrived at the Walmart just after 10.10pm on Tuesday night amid reports of shots
    One employee streamed to social media after evacuating and said that the gunman was his Walmart manager
    The shaken staff member told friends: 'I just left the break room, the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, started shooting. Sadly we lost a few of our associates'

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, '
    Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Got it.
    I'm waiting...probably going to have to prove a point, again.

I'm waiting...probably going to have to prove a point, again.
    Well stop waiting and try typing Andre Bing.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-23-2022 at 08:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well stop waiting and try typing Andre Bing.

Well, there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    That's what most people think.

That's what the Marxist media organs bellow every time something like this happens.

That's not even close to what the facts are.

Over the past week there have four high profile mass killings (dismissing the usual murder and mayhem in places like Chicago and NOLA and Detroit):

1 - The four college kids stabbed to death in their sleep in Idaho. No known suspect.

2 - The killings at the queeer club in Colorado. The suspect is a self identified weirdosexual with a violent criminal history.

3 - The UVA football killings. The suspect is a black man.

4 - This Wal Marx shooting that just happened. The suspect was a black man.

With the exception of the Moscow Idaho stabbings, only because there is no clue who did that, none of these recent mass killings fit the narrative that is constantly beat into our brains.

The vast majority of murder is committed by black men aged 15-30.

The same demographic commits the majority of mass shootings.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-24-2022 at 09:21 AM.

Gunman was said to be a 'manager' at the store who 'snapped and started capping people' in the staff room
    An extreme way to say "you're fired", which is what Trump was famous for saying. This was caused by Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With the exception of the Moscow Idaho stabbings, only because there is no clue who did that, none of these recent mass killings fit the narrative that is constantly beat into our brains.
    Man, I watched the police press briefing today on that Moscow thing. This one is different. 4 students stabbed to death while their roommates slept and no suspects as of yet. This is the type of thing that would have dominated the press 24/7 just a few years ago. But now, the media can't find how this fits their narrative.

Interestingly, the first question asked of the panel from the locals, even before questions about the murder, was how long they can expect this police presence to last. Moscow, ID is out in the sticks.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Interestingly, the first question asked of the panel from the locals, even before questions about the murder, was how long they can expect this police presence to last. Moscow, ID is out in the sticks.
    A glimmer of hope, huh?

Walmart Manager Left ‘Death Note,’ Claimed He ‘Was Led by Satan’

The Walmart manager who allegedly shot and killed six people Tuesday night in Chesapeake, Virginia, left behind a “death note” in which he suggested a cure for cancer and claimed Satan led him to carry out the attack.

The note was found on 31-year-old Andre Bing’s phone.

The City of Chesapeake published the note, which said, in part, “My only wish would have been to start over from scratch and that my parents would have paid closer attention to my social deficits. Sorry everyone but I did not plan this I promise things just fell in place like I was led by Satan.”

Bing named specific Walmart employees in the “death note” whom he believed were mocking him behind his back.

He wrote, “The associates gave me evil twisted grins, mocked me and celebrated my downfall the last day. That’s why they suffer the same fate as me.”

https://twitter.com/AboutChesapeake/...41680692011008

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-25-2022 at 07:19 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What Meds were prescribed.?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What Meds were prescribed.?
    MSM for one......

Probably the most aggressive psych-med goin'...

Time for Democrats to once again call for more gun control knowing that it doesn't work.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge