Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Steal an Election

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Honesty is not a negative.
    We saw in 2020 that there is literally no end to the possible accusations of election fraud. Those who were convinced that the ghost of Hugo Chavez ordered Chinese bamboo ballot dumping and Italian spy satellite vote flipping on German servers demanded recounts and audits. How many of them were reassured by the results of those audits? How many of them changed their minds after the recounts?

None. There is no way to prove honesty to someone who is convinced that you are being dishonest.

Where are the poll monitors?
    Monitoring polls.

There used to be such things nationwide.
    There still are.

Arizona votes appear to be counted under quarantine.
    Quarantine sure is looking different these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    We saw in 2020 that there is literally no end to the possible accusations of election fraud.
    Deflection. That's old as the hills, and a bipartisan activity. It doesn't mean honesty can't be proven.

Quarantine sure is looking different these days.
    Not very.

We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking

Deflection. That's old as the hills, and a bipartisan activity. It doesn't mean honesty can't be proven.
    Are you saying that what I said was wrong, or are you posting for the sake of posting?

Does that picture have anything to do with poll watchers or Arizona, or are you posting for the sake of posting?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Are you saying that what I said was wrong, or are you posting for the sake of posting?
    I'm saying what you said was wrong, and you're posting for the sake of posting.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I'm saying what you said was wrong, and you're posting for the sake of posting.
    The recounts and audits changed minds? People were convinced in the honesty of the 2020 election?

How about your picture? Does it show the problem that you're claiming?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Absentee ballots need to be verified with voter registration and match signatures. There is another thread here with the rights collective freak out of people in costumes stuffing the absentee ballot box. Then they complain that things are taking to long when those ballots must be verified. LOL.
    If I thought perhaps that's what they're doing, sure. How long is too long though? Is it going to become the norm to discover that these 'verified' ballots are overwhelmingly democrat?

I don't understand why ballots can't be verified as they come in. Or is everyone waiting until the last second of the last hour of the last day to mail in their ballots?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If I thought perhaps that's what they're doing, sure. How long is too long though? Is it going to become the norm to discover that these 'verified' ballots are overwhelmingly democrat?

I don't understand why ballots can't be verified as they come in. Or is everyone waiting until the last second of the last hour of the last day to mail in their ballots?
    How many can be verified within an hour (guessing a minute per ballot if they are looking up registration and eyeballing signatures) X the number of staff = ballots processed. If they only process 60 an hour and with limited staff it could take a long time. Even if the ballot box was stuffed with non-registered voters, it would still take quite a bit of time to weed the invalid ballots out.

I was browsing the AZ gov and Maricopa county websites and it is surprising how few are registered to vote compared to overall population. In past elections only like %65 of registered voters actually turn out.

People say Republicans outnumber Dems in the state, but it is close 34% vs 30% with Other 33% which I assume are Independents.

AZ Voter Registration Stats

Republican 1,436,852 34.67%
    Democratic 1,270,544 30.66%
    Other 1,404,385 33.89%
    Libertarian 32,148 0.78%
    Total 4,143,929

State Population: 7.276 Million
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12