Thread: San Bernadino County, CA Votes to Secede From CA (Advisory Vote)

San Bernadino County, CA Votes to Secede From CA (Advisory Vote)

San Bernardino County Measure EE was on the ballot as a referral in San Bernardino County on November 8, 2022.

A “yes” vote supported having the elected representatives for San Bernardino research and advocate for all methods (including secession from the state) for receiving an equitable share of state funding and resources.

San Bernardino County Measure EE

Result Votes Percentage
    Yes 206,791 50.52%
    No 202,567 49.48%
    Precincts reporting: 100%

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice! Fingers crossed this happens.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Surprised the Democrats didn't rig the vote for something like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his