View Poll Results: Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 General

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Didn't vote for Trump - Will vote for him in the General next time

    1 4.55%
  • Didn't vote for Trump - Will NOT vote for him in the General next time

    9 40.91%
  • Voted for Trump - Will vote for him in the General next time

    10 45.45%
  • Voted for Trump - Will NOTE vote for him in the General next time

    2 9.09%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Who has changed their mind about voting/ not voting for Trump in the General besides me?

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Why would it matter one way or the other?
    "I'm going to take these documents" vs "I've declassified them and I'm going to take this documents"
    There's no review board that has to okay it.
    Classified documents are by definition property of the federal government.

    And that's not even getting into all of the various handling procedures for classified documents and the associated laws that tell you where you can have them, how you can transmit them, and where you can store them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Classified documents are by definition property of the federal government.

    And that's not even getting into all of the various handling procedures for classified documents and the associated laws that tell you where you can have them, how you can transmit them, and where you can store them.
    That didn't answer my question though. If Trump says these are declassified and takes them vs him taking them without declassifying them. All those things you mentioned don't change his actions. The only thing that is different is Trump saying these are declassified.
    Are you saying he can be stopped from declassifying? That would be the only thing that matters.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    That didn't answer my question though. If Trump says these are declassified and takes them vs him taking them without declassifying them. All those things you mentioned don't change his actions. The only thing that is different is Trump saying these are declassified.
    "I took money from the bank. If I said it was mine, what does it matter if it was actually my money or not? My action is the same."


    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Are you saying he can be stopped from declassifying? That would be the only thing that matters.
    He cannot declassify without declassifying. They're either unclassified or they aren't. It can't be both simultaneously.

    Can you or I submit a FOIA request and get a copy of those documents? If they're unclassified, the answer is yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    "I took money from the bank. If I said it was mine, what does it matter if it was actually my money or not? My action is the same."
    Nope that's not the same. Not even close.
    I go into my bank every day for 30 days and show an ID to the same teller to withdraw money. Day 31 I forget my ID but that same teller allows me to withdraw money. Showing the ID, in this instance is a technicality.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He cannot declassify without declassifying. They're either unclassified or they aren't. It can't be both simultaneously.
    Nothing to do with this. It's the act of uttering words like that somehow makes his actions different.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Can you or I submit a FOIA request and get a copy of those documents? If they're unclassified, the answer is yes.
    Nothing to do with this.

    You're lacking the thought process on this. It all revolves around him saying they are declassified vs not saying it and nothing else. Nothing changes either way.
    Unless you have some inside info about Trump not wanting the documents to become public record. Otherwise it's a silly technicality
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-23-2022 at 05:14 PM.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Nothing to do with this.
    As I said, either they're classified or they aren't. Can't be both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    As I said, either they're classified or they aren't. Can't be both.
    Like I said, that doesn't matter as you refuse to address what I posted. It's just a meaningless technicality. But go ahead and keep repeating yourself.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 and I plan on doing the same for 2024. If Indiana was in danger of becoming a blue state I'd consider it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    If EVERYONE abstained, it would be a revolution- & maybe even a peaceful one.
    I agree. But, surely you know that isn't going to happen.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. If not voting for Trump is the same thing as voting for Hillary,
    By Tywysog Cymru in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 10:52 AM
  2. Twenty times Trump has changed his mind since June
    By erowe1 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 11:24 AM
  3. I have made up my mind, I'm voting for Romney.
    By Evilfox in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:23 AM
  4. My Voting Place Changed Locations
    By Ara825 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 08:56 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •