Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *OFFICIAL TRUMP 2024 CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD*

So Musk let him back on twitter, can't that just be enough attention for him and forget about running for president?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Can we be friends again now?
    Sure. But, you may not want to. I do not regret voting for Trump. He was the best, in my opinion, of what was left running and that includes Johnson and his CFR, world-government loving VP. He did do some good things, like getting us out of the TPP, the Paris Climate Accord, etc. But no, I wasn't asleep when he did rotten things too.

Honestly, I think everything is far too controlled at that level, in that the major candidates have all sold their souls to world government. So, no matter who we vote for, we will be getting someone who furthers it. I thought that before RP ran too, but I still had hope. Just like I had hope that Trump wasn't one of them, and his name might be enough to counter the manipulation. At this point though, that hope for saving anything at that level is pretty much gone. I'm likely going to vote though.... if there is any candidate that I believe hasn't sold us out for world communism.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-19-2022 at 11:14 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I can't wait to see Trump supporters claim for the next two years that Trump has some nuclear bombshell that he'll be releasing a month before the election that ultimately puts things in his favor.

Anyone want to bet it's not going to change anything?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I can't wait to see Trump supporters claim for the next two years that Trump has some nuclear bombshell that he'll be releasing a month before the election that ultimately puts things in his favor.

Anyone want to bet it's not going to change anything?
    Actually, that sounds more like Q followers; not typical people who voted for Trump.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

https://twitter.com/LPNational/statu...10911439454209

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

https://twitter.com/LPNational/statu...10911439454209

The Sovietization continues apace.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Imagine being so dumb you think Trump's continued support of the vaccines doesn't outright kill his campaign.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sure. But, you may not want to. I do not regret voting for Trump. He was the best, in my opinion, of what was left running and that includes Johnson and his CFR, world-government loving VP. He did do some good things, like getting us out of the TPP, the Paris Climate Accord, etc. But no, I wasn't asleep when he did rotten things too.

Honestly, I think everything is far too controlled at that level, in that the major candidates have all sold their souls to world government. So, no matter who we vote for, we will be getting someone who furthers it. I thought that before RP ran too, but I still had hope. Just like I had hope that Trump wasn't one of them, and his name might be enough to counter the manipulation. At this point though, that hope for saving anything at that level is pretty much gone. I'm likely going to vote though.... if there is any candidate that I believe hasn't sold us out for world communism.
    Ugh. Can we please stop with the TPP and Paris Accord misinfo? The important parts of the TPP (not to mention sovereignty handed to UN Agenda 2030 jurisdiction) were folded into the USMCA, which Trump happily signed, and the Paris Accord withdrawal didn't officially take effect until the day after Trump left office. Of course, the withdrawal was immediately reversed by Biden, so in actuality there never was a withdrawal from the Paris Accord. Both were political optics to make the recent (as of 2016) Trump voter base think he was actually doing something.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dinner ar Mar a Lago with a Mexican white supremacist and a black jew hater. Good way to kick off the campaign right?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Dinner ar Mar a Lago with a Mexican white supremacist and a black jew hater. Good way to kick off the campaign right?
    LOL
    Do something Danke

Daily reminder that Trump will never be president again no matter what convoluted bs people come up with and no matter how hard they whine.

Calvin Coolidge

Can't wait until we get to the general election cycle and none of the following have been proven/confirmed:

Jan 6th was a false flag set up by the Democrats.
    Biden knowing the vaccines were dangerous yet still pushed them.
    The Biden adminisration was planning on putting unvaccinated Americans into internment camps.

But please tell me again how Trump can win without any of these things getting revealed.

Calvin Coolidge

Can't wait until we get to the general election cycle and none of the following have been proven/confirmed:

The Biden adminisration was planning on putting unvaccinated Americans into internment camps.

But please tell me again how Trump can win without any of these things getting revealed.
    Those are being revealed ,, There are several Documentaries.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They are getting ready to roll out a new improved super duper immune resistant virus so nobody will have to reveal what they were up to since it will soon be a reality. They will infect all the chinese they have rounded up first in order to justify what they are getting ready to do to us.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZaNqkKGt8aA

Can we get this Trump back??

Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-11-2022 at 01:50 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Daily reminder that Trump will never be president again no matter what convoluted bs people come up with and no matter how hard they whine.
    Bookmarked.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Bookmarked.
    Trump's favorabilty sits high 30's low 40's. Nobody has ever been elected president with those sort of numbers.

Trump's favorabilty sits high 30's low 40's. Nobody has ever been elected president with those sort of numbers.
    I have long since given up trying to read the political crystal-ball. The first time Trump got elected, I was floored. I hadn't been following the election closely (because the Clown-"elites" always win), so that was definitely an upset for my mental-model of US politics. Since then, we have entered a new era of political turbulence unlike anything seen before in history. As far as I'm concerned, anything is possible, including the tail-risk scenarios that we normally never think about (technically, we're already in a full-frontal-nudity political coup). So, any 100.0% prediction definitely gets my attention.

Independent voters can’t stand the guy.

Wise up & move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I have long since given up trying to read the political crystal-ball. The first time Trump got elected, I was floored. I hadn't been following the election closely (because the Clown-"elites" always win), so that was definitely an upset for my mental-model of US politics. Since then, we have entered a new era of political turbulence unlike anything seen before in history. As far as I'm concerned, anything is possible, including the tail-risk scenarios that we normally never think about (technically, we're already in a full-frontal-nudity political coup). So, any 100.0% prediction definitely gets my attention.
    Trump won because it was an overcrowded primary and most people dislike the Clintons.

Trump won because it was an overcrowded primary and most people dislike the Clintons.
    Hmm, I don't accept that explanation. I wasn't closely following the elections, but I was a grown adult so I saw the headlines and I heard the general buzz going around at the time among my peers. In the circles I was in, there was practically zero expectation that Trump would win, even among the Republicans I knew who were voting for him and wanted him to win. The polls were going heavily for Hillary. The 2016 win was absolutely an upset, not only to the DC Establishment, but to the entire US. As far as I can tell, except for the MAGA movement itself, everyone was surprised when Trump won.

There was a seismic shift in 2016. Nothing like that has ever happened before. Whether it will repeat in 2024, I cannot guess (but I doubt it). But things are not now as they were before. Business-as-usual is no more. We are in a new era and what it will develop into is yet to be seen...

It's honestly hilarious watching Trump's announcement speech and see him whine about wanting election integrity given the fact he had 4 years to implement it. He actually stupidly thinks a Democratic president and Senate will allow it.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-13-2022 at 08:45 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE

Trump’s ‘Major Announcement’ Was To Hawk His $99 NFTs
    Former President Donald Trump unveiled Thursday a “limited edition collection” of NFT trading cards featuring cartoon-like images of himself depicted as a superhero, Hollywood actor and more, after teasing a “major announcement” on his Truth Social account.

The trading cards, priced at $99 and available at collecttrumpcards.com, feature cartoon images of a particularly machismo Trump dressed in hunting gear, wearing a “DOW” hat with a surging stock ticker in the backdrop, playing golf, wearing sunglasses while standing in front of a “Trumpworld” sign, and more.

In addition to the NFTs, Trump announced a sweepstakes contest for a series of prizes, including a dinner in Miami with Trump, a golf outing with Trump, a one-on-one meeting with Trump and memorabilia signed by the former president.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-15-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oof

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Yep it’s official. This guy is never going to be president again. Anybody doing this type of $#@! is begging to lose more supporters. It’s almost like he’s doing this on purpose.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Levitating sunglasses?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345