Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL TRUMP 2024 CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD*

*OFFICIAL TRUMP 2024 CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD*

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a complete waste of time. Trump will never be president again and he knows this. Not only would he have to replicate his 2016 run but he'd have to go full scorched earth which I'm pretty sure he's not capable of. There's no bombshell or information that he could release for an October surprise that would change the outcome of the election. Trump could pull an ultimatum and say if he doesn't win he's taking all red states and do a national divorce and he still wouldn't win.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-15-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If there has been any announcement I missed it .
    Do something Danke

He is bragging about how great the economy was before he left office. Probably millions in unison screaming at their TV now in anger.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

He did it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Best President since Reagan, but even so, I wish there was someone else to pick up the mantle, too much political chaos from Trump. I really don't see the GOP winning over moderates or independents or pulling off the upset win like in 2016.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Best President since Reagan, but even so, I wish there was someone else to pick up the mantle, too much political chaos from Trump. I really don't see the GOP winning over moderates or independents or pulling off the upset win like in 2016.
    Look at you. I'm a Trumper.
    Go fuck yourself, you open borders mf.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.
    You cancer on humanity, Biden bro, motherfucker.

- some comment online

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was looking around and clicked Timcast, Tim is literally calling out "MAGA!" and "Yes, Trump!"

I felt the earth shaking, Tim is going to vote for Trump?!

I looked out the window and seen pigs flying in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG8YUBkTrlY
    FJB

It's good it's two years away so whatever $#@!show ensues can play out and be over ASAP.
    Look at you. I'm a Trumper.
    Go fuck yourself, you open borders mf.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.
    You cancer on humanity, Biden bro, motherfucker.

- some comment online

ROFLMAO

This is a yuge $#@! you to the GOP. If they fail to nominate him he will run as an independent and siphon off votes. At which point he could care less about winning as much as it would be watching the GOP lose. A YUGE finger wave in the face of Mitch McConnell.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    ROFLMAO

This is a yuge $#@! you to the GOP. If they fail to nominate him he will run as an independent and siphon off votes. [...]
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Was looking around and clicked Timcast, Tim is literally calling out "MAGA!" and "Yes, Trump!"

I felt the earth shaking, Tim is going to vote for Trump?!

I looked out the window and seen pigs flying in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG8YUBkTrlY
    Like allot of these grifters, knit hat boy will support on-air whomever he thinks is going to give him the most podcast viewers.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

America First

MAGA
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Psychological Operation Continues

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Like allot of these grifters, knit hat boy will support on-air whomever he thinks is going to give him the most podcast viewers.
    Yup.
    FJB

Gotta remember to get more popcorn next time I go to the store.

Lots and lots of popcorn ...

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1592701068995084290

Biden just won. 2024 election is over.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Defender of Ants,,Lori Arnold,Anarchy Princess,,and others like them are Grifters..

Independent Journalists are Voluntarily supported.. and there are many.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I heard that said about Hillary.. Some Never got over it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I can't see Biden making it another two years, no way he will be able to debate... and I also can't see the Dems even allowing him to run.
    FJB

I can't see Biden making it another two years, no way he will be able to debate... and I also can't see the Dems even allowing him to run.
    Nobody debates anymore anyway. He won the last one from his basement. It doesn't even matter who the democrats run against Trump, they will win because they aren't Trump.

After being robbed twice, and having their noses rubbed in it both times, Republicans will not only reinstall Il Duce, they'll reinstall him for life.

Democrats can't bring tyranny to the U.S. Only Republicans can. They've shown an amazing capacity for throwing the Constitution under the bus. When it goes under for the final time, Republican guns won't be defending it. They'll be perforating it.

Trump is the dam, and he'll be the one surfing the wave when Americans decide elections are just too insulting to deal with any more.

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out the plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    After being robbed twice, and having their noses rubbed in it both times, Republicans will not only reinstall Il Duce, they'll reinstall him for life.

Democrats can't bring tyranny to the U.S. Only Republicans can. They've shown an amazing capacity for throwing the Constitution under the bus. When it goes under for the final time, Republican guns won't be defending it. They'll be perforating it.

Trump is the dam, and he'll be the one surfing the wave when Americans decide elections are just too insulting to deal with any more.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    LOL.
    Enjoy it while you can.

That sounds exactly like MSNBC on a daily basis... he's going to take over the world! ah-ha-ee-hee-ah-ho.....
    FJB

Enjoy it while you can.
    If the second American Civil War kicks off because Donald Trump loses the 2024 presidential election, then I will be laughing even harder than I did at your post.

That sounds exactly like MSNBC on a daily basis... he's going to take over the world! ah-ha-ee-hee-ah-ho.....
    Yeah, especially the robbed and rubbed part...

If the second American Civil War kicks off because Donald Trump loses the 2024 presidential election, then I will be laughing even harder than I did at your post.
    As deep and abiding a taste for authoritarianism as you have, I'm absolutely sure that's true.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-15-2022 at 09:44 PM.

You too have been listening to the Left?

Have you ever seen how Tucker shows 5-6 takes from the various news channels and they are always repeating the same one-liner, like a script?
    Last edited by Mach; 11-15-2022 at 09:47 PM.
    FJB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast