Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, F***!!! False Flag in Poland

This would have been so much better if they were NATO Missiles that hit...
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It wasn't Russia.

Escalation fears ease after NATO, Warsaw say missile that hit Poland was Ukrainian stray

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ts-2022-11-15/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ukraine Tried To Trick NATO Into Starting World War III After It Accidentally Bombed Poland
    written by andrew korybko - november 16, 2022

NATO and Russia briefly stood on the brink of World War III Tuesday evening after Ukraine accidentally bombed Poland. The incident happened as its forces were trying to intercept incoming Russian missiles during what’s been described as Moscow’s fiercest attack of its special operation thus far that some speculated coincided with the failure of rumored ceasefire talks. Instead of shooting down the Russian missile, Kiev’s S-300 malfunctioned and ended up dropping into Poland, where it killed two people.

The Ukrainian leadership was well aware of what happened but decided to propagate the most dangerous conspiracy theory in history in an attempt to literally spark World War III. Zelensky lied to the world by describing his forces’ accidental bombing of Poland as “a Russian missile strike on collective security” and telling NATO that “We need to act.” His Foreign Minister in turn gaslit by claiming that all allegations that his side was responsible for this incident are nothing but “Russian propaganda”.

To his credit, Biden told the press in response to a question about whether Russia was responsible that “There is preliminary information that contests that. It is unlikely in the lines of the trajectory that it was fired from Russia, but we’ll see.” In the same article reporting his words, the Associated Press also cited three unnamed US officials who said “preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian missile”.

There’s no reason to doubt Biden’s assessment nor that of those three unnamed US officials. After all, if any of them had any credible reason to suspect that Russia bombed NATO-ally Poland – whether accidentally or not – then they’d have reacted very differently due to their collective security commitments under Article 5. Quite clearly, just like with the Nord Stream terrorist attack that was in all likelihood carried out by the Anglo-American Axis, NATO doesn’t truly hold Moscow responsible.

This objective conclusion, which is informed by the public assessment shared by none other than the US President and therefore can’t by any stretch of the imagination of described as so-called “Russian propaganda”, proves that Kiev was indeed conspiring to trick NATO into starting World War III. That realization contradictions so-called “conventional wisdom” of the Ukrainian Conflict thus far since the public in the US-led West’s Golden Billion has been under the false impression that Kiev is “winning”.

Had that really been the case, then its President and Foreign Minister wouldn’t have lied to the world by blaming Russia after their own forces accidentally bombed Poland, which was indisputably an attempt to manipulate NATO into directly reacting in what almost certainly would have been a kinetic manner. A conventional attack by NATO against Russia, whether within its universally recognized pre-2014 borders or those former Ukrainian regions that reunified with it afterwards, would have sparked a wider war.

The very fact that Kiev’s top officials literally conspired to set that apocalyptic scenario into motion suggests that their side isn’t as confident with its newfound on-the-ground gains as it publicly claims. Rather, they seem to fear that the rumored ceasefire talks between Russia and the US over the past week coupled with its NATO patrons’ limited military-industrial capacity to maintain the scope, scale, and pace of their aid will inevitably result in unbearable pressure upon it to compromise with Moscow.
    More: https://korybko.substack.com/p/ukrai...rick-nato-into
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sounds more like a trial balloon.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    At first I felt like russia and ukraine were both equally bad and we should stay out.

The more I hear the more I think ukraine are the bad guys in this. Of course we should still stay out.

https://twitter.com/RonPaulInstitut/...01242753515522

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ukraine Tried To Trick NATO Into Starting World War III After It Accidentally Bombed Poland
    written by andrew korybko - november 16, 2022

NATO and Russia briefly stood on the brink of World War III Tuesday evening after Ukraine accidentally bombed Poland. [...] Kiev’s S-300 malfunctioned and ended up dropping into Poland, where it killed two people.
    Gotta love how quickly and suddenly the breach of Poland's territorial sovereignty and the death of two Poles went from World War Three casus belli to "oh, well, too bad, so sad".

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    You were right. Yesterday all the MSM articles were saying it was a russian missile like it was a fact etched in stone. Now they've quietly changed the story to a probable ukrainian missile. It's so obnoxious.
    On the contrary: it's not obnoxious - it's positively glorious.

They are taking the tattered shreds of what little remains of their credibility, and they are shredding them even further.

Gone are the days when they could easily perpetrate shenanigans like "Remember the Maine!" or the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

/white-pill
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-16-2022 at 04:36 PM.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The US war hawks are using it that way. I only caught a couple of minutes (couldn't stomach more) on CNN of Austin and that woke commie Millie giving a presser as though Russia really had attacked Poland. They're laying the groundwork to justify an invasion.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    At first I felt like russia and ukraine were both equally bad and we should stay out.

The more I hear the more I think ukraine are the bad guys in this. Of course we should still stay out.
    The US should stay out but the US started it so there's that. This didn't begin with Russia's "special military operation" invasion in February. It began eight years ago when the US, with Ukrainian proxies, overthrew the government of Ukraine.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...79821771616257

-GLP poster

Ukraine shot down MH17.

-GLP poster

Apparent Accidental Missile Attack on Poland Underscores Need to GET US OUT! OF NATO
    https://jbs.org/alert/get-us-out-of-nato/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Apparent Accidental Missile Attack on Poland Underscores Need to GET US OUT! OF NATO
    https://jbs.org/alert/get-us-out-of-nato/
    The problem is this: It is the Anglo Zionists running this proxy war against Russia. They (US/UK) overthrew the government of Ukraine in 2014. They want this war. The British have a long hatred toward Russia which goes back to the British Empire wanting to control the world and that meant conquering Eurasia (gigantic land mass) and breaking up of Russia (gigantic land mass). The US Anglo Zionists are, essentially, British loyalists. Recall how PNAC used the word "realm" in their insane document. When was the US and it territories ever called "the realm"? Like never.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

It is not my habit to be exculpatory of the Kiev Khazars, ever. But if this was an air-defense missile as reported, then it was probably fired from somewheres in the eastern regions as defense against recent heavy Russian attack. There are electronics countermeasures at play on both sides. It's not impossible the thing went jiggery and the wrong way.

Of course it's not impossible they tried to false-flag with it, but it'd have been a pretty silly attempt. My money would be on the glitch.

[EDIT] Maybe this can be the excuse for the Polish regime to demand some of their eastern territories back from UKR
    Last edited by merkelstan; 11-17-2022 at 12:57 AM.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The US should stay out but the US started it so there's that. This didn't begin with Russia's "special military operation" invasion in February. It began eight years ago when the US, with Ukrainian proxies, overthrew the government of Ukraine.
    ^^^this^^^

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

At least this war lie was mostly admitted.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...33479813382144

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

...Ukrainian leadership... aware of what happened... decided to propagate the most dangerous conspiracy theory in history in an attempt to literally spark World War III...

Two things.

Firstly and least significant, how do we know that the intent was to spark WW III? That is a bold assertion that cannot be taken at face value.

Secondly, and vastly significant:

Zelensky lied to the world by describing his forces’ accidental bombing of Poland as “a Russian missile strike on collective security” and telling NATO that “We need to act.” His Foreign Minister in turn gaslit by claiming that all allegations that his side was responsible for this incident are nothing but “Russian propaganda”.
    If in fact this is what was done, we should be feeding Ukraine to Russia, pre-cooked. $#@! like that stands to get millions of people killed, leaving the survivors possibly envious of the dead.

To his credit, Biden told the press in response to a question about whether Russia was responsible that “There is preliminary information that contests that. It is unlikely in the lines of the trajectory that it was fired from Russia, but we’ll see.”
    This is almost unbelievable... that is, that someone like Biden would actually spew some truth like this. Could it be that those lefty globalist $#@!ers just had their sphincters twitching at a very high frequency, perhaps completely failing to anticipate Zelensky's move? I can see no other viable reason because these days giving baloney responses is boilerplate, as if the mantra there is "never tell the truth, but only the wildest idiocies imaginable." To suddenly hear a measured response from an evil clown like Biden or any of his ilk strongly suggests to me Theye were taken completely pants-down-at-ankles with a prospect so immediately dangerous, packaged in an action they'd perhaps not come even close to anticipating, that they actually sobered up for a brief moment and decided discretion was in fact the better part of valor. Had Biden done his usual thing and made all manner of bombastic statements and accusations toward Russia, who knows what may have transpired.

In the same article reporting his words, the Associated Press also cited three unnamed US officials who said “preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian missile”.
    Yeah, I'm thinking those donks $#@! a gigantic $#@! in Theire collective pants, fearing that "it" might actually happen. To my way of thinking, given the history, Theye have never wanted nuclear exchange and would never have allowed it, but used the specter as a very effective means for gaining popular compliance that would have otherwise been impossible to acquire.

There’s no reason to doubt Biden’s assessment nor that of those three unnamed US officials.
    I fully agree with this. The man speaks like an idiot as a matter of preprogramming. Sober communiques suggest something truly significant has occurred.

After all, if any of them had any credible reason to suspect that Russia bombed NATO-ally Poland – whether accidentally or not – then they’d have reacted very differently due to their collective security commitments under Article 5. Quite clearly, just like with the Nord Stream terrorist attack that was in all likelihood carried out by the Anglo-American Axis, NATO doesn’t truly hold Moscow responsible.

This objective conclusion, which is informed by the public assessment shared by none other than the US President and therefore can’t by any stretch of the imagination of described as so-called “Russian propaganda”, proves that Kiev was indeed conspiring to trick NATO into starting World War III. That realization contradictions so-called “conventional wisdom” of the Ukrainian Conflict thus far since the public in the US-led West’s Golden Billion has been under the false impression that Kiev is “winning”.

Had that really been the case, then its President and Foreign Minister wouldn’t have lied to the world by blaming Russia after their own forces accidentally bombed Poland, which was indisputably an attempt to manipulate NATO into directly reacting in what almost certainly would have been a kinetic manner. A conventional attack by NATO against Russia, whether within its universally recognized pre-2014 borders or those former Ukrainian regions that reunified with it afterwards, would have sparked a wider war.
    This is reasonable. We've been backing the primary douchebags of far-eastern Europe... Nice Ukraine, Eville™ Russia, tossing countless billions to the former and sanctioning the latter. Every reason existed to back Ukraine by circling the wagons, but that didn't happen. We all know the MO of these jokers. They don't do $#@! like this, so we can confidently conclude that something REALLY big happened here and my guess is that Theye were shaken - perhaps the specter of the nuclear genie escaping as a result of the Ukrainian leader going rogue on them gave them abundant cause to brown their trousers most liberally.

The very fact that Kiev’s top officials literally conspired to set that apocalyptic scenario into motion suggests that their side isn’t as confident with its newfound on-the-ground gains as it publicly claims. Rather, they seem to fear that the rumored ceasefire talks between Russia and the US over the past week coupled with its NATO patrons’ limited military-industrial capacity to maintain the scope, scale, and pace of their aid will inevitably result in unbearable pressure upon it to compromise with Moscow.
    Once again, proof of this intent is absolutely required, the statement being bull$#@! until such time. The more probable reason is simple avoidance of responsibility and the fallout they feared might cause the people who are giving them countless billions to turn away. In this case, the grand conspiracy is more reasonably pared away with the Razor and replaced with plain old weaseling.
    Last edited by osan; 11-19-2022 at 05:41 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Pursuant to... ??
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The fact that we are on the brink of WW3 and nobody cares is quite astonishing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that we are on the brink of WW3 and nobody cares is quite astonishing.
    It's almost as if we're not actually on the brink of WW3.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

AP Fires Reporter for Erroneous Story on Russian Missile Strike in Poland

Redstate
    November 23, 2022

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/11...poland-n663279

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/s...36123954360323

FTA: https://multipolarista.com/2022/11/2...russia-poland/
    LaPorta said the unnamed source in the US intelligence agency had been “vetted by Ron Dixon,” referring to the vice president of news and head of investigations at the Associated Press.

[...]

The AP correspondent based in Warsaw, Poland, Vanessa Gera, chimed in, arguing they should publish the fake story, because, “I can’t imagine a U.S. intelligence official would be wrong on this.”

[...]

To try to save face, the AP fired LaPorta on November 21.

But the Associated Press told the Washington Post that it does not plan on punishing Gera, Leff, Karam, or any of the editors who obediently echoed the unsubstantiated claim of an unnamed US spy.

Why is it okay for a bomb from Ukraine to land in Poland and kill 2 people but not okay for a bomb from Russia? Does Poland not mind being bombed?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1595973736833892356

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-25-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12