@CCTelander is up against some health issues so I am sharing this out for anybody able/willing to help out.

Help My Dear Brother With Healthcare

I'm trying to help my dear brother raise money for his monthly supplements and healthcare.

He was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and high blood pressure in 2011. He suffered a stroke in 2011 and has been recovering since.

He was then diagnosed with congestive heart failure and has been keeping the disease from getting worse by the use of supplements.

He ran a extremely successful at home business until 2020 when covid hit and was able to pay for all his medical needs. However since the start of the pandemic his business has trickled to almost nothing and is now unable to afford hardly any medical care. Because of this his condition has worsened.

He is a relentless fighter for liberty, loving husband, father to 4 children, and grandfather to 6. We all love him dearly and want him to be around as long as possible.

Our family has also suffered the loss of both parents and sister within the last 2 years...we can't afford to lose anymore! Any help would be appreciated.

Much love and peace to you all...Thank you for all your help.

https://www.givesendgo.com/CarlT