Thread: Abortion = Freedom

Abortion = Freedom

Women and Gen Z children...

The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves...As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. Isaiah 3 - v9 and 12

‘Abortion = Freedom’: Activists Use Drones To Display Pro-Abortion Messages In Philadelphia Sky

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/07/a...ladelphia-sky/

SARAH WEAVER STAFF WRITER November 07, 2022

Demonstrators have used drones to write pro-abortion messages in the Philadelphia sky, according to activist, author, and filmmaker Paolo Mendoza.

“This week we took to the streets to fight for abortion access and bodily autonomy,” Mendoza wrote in the Twitter post.

“Tonight in Philadelphia we reclaimed the sky with drones to share the message #AbortionIsFreedom.”

The drones also displayed the message “protect abortion, our lives, our bodies, our futures.” The demonstration opened and closed with the outline of a hand in the sky.

This comes alongside other protests by pro-abortion activists. A group of them interrupted Supreme Court oral arguments for an unrelated case Wednesday, shouting, “Our right to choose will not be taken away.”

The women involved were arrested.

Abortion is a top issue for Democrats as the midterms approach. More than half in a Gallup poll said the issue was extremely important, compared to 38% of Independents and 37% of Republicans.Democrats are hoping to capitalize on the issue to score major wins on November 8. The issue appears in a third of their political ads, according to Politico.

Their voters, however, still prioritize economic concerns, such as rampant inflation, over the abortion issue, according to a poll obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller. Only 54% of female respondents in the poll said abortion was very important in determining their vote, compared with 74% who said inflation was very important.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1589456964299685894

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

― Ronald Reagan
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Everything from here going forward will be rigged, and the narratives such as this will be provided to fool the public into believing that whatever agenda they want to advance is supported by the majority.

Freedom is indeed aborted.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-13-2022 at 08:02 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

A group of [pro-abortion activists] interrupted Supreme Court oral arguments for an unrelated case Wednesday, shouting, “Our right to choose will not be taken away.”

The women involved were arrested.
    I await the congressional investigations and hearings that will surely ensue in the wake of this blatant act of insurrection.

I pity the poor souls who will be made to endure harsh treatment during their solitary and indefinite confinement as they await trial for the awful thing they have done.

But most of all, I hope AOC is okay, and that she survived this terrible event without experiencing too much trauma.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    “I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

― Ronald Reagan
    Ironic since he made it legal in California
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Gross.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.