Thread: Dave Chappelle SNL Monologue on Kanye and Anti-Semitism

Dave Chappelle SNL Monologue on Kanye and Anti-Semitism

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's being said that Chapelle did a different monologue during the run through. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    It's being said that Chapelle did a different monologue during the run through. Who knew?
    Yeah, in the run through it was:
    Oh, I’ve been to Hollywood
    And I don’t want y’all to get mad at me, I’m just telling you
    I’ve been to Hollywood, and this was just what I saw
    It’s a lot of white people
    A lot
    ... and no one took any offense at all
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-21-2022 at 05:44 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That was hilarious! What a great bit. Comedy is acid wash for tyranny. Tyrants have always hated comedy, and they always will.... the emperor, truly, has no clothes...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.