Thread: Terrible Tragedy at Dallas Air Show

Terrible Tragedy at Dallas Air Show

Bell P-63 collides with Boeing B-17 over Texas. No survivors.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/RUWTrppgmSU?feature=share

Further details are unavailable at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reports there were five on the bomber, all Confederate Air Force.* The Bell was a single seater. Apparently they were attempting to create a formation.

* I'm showing my age. They changed the name to Commemorative Air Force
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-12-2022 at 05:10 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Reports there were five on the bomber, all Confederate Air Force.* The Bell was a single seater. Apparently they were attempting to create a formation.

* I'm showing my age. They changed the name to Commemorative Air Force
    "Was that meant to happen?"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

geeze.... I am not interested in flying in formation.... ever.... and this is exactly why... besides the fact that the guys flying these things are probably much better pilots than I am
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Not just the loss of life, but the total loss of two unreplaceable pieces of history.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

10 bucks says the P-63 pilot was diverse
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Another angle, shows that view from P-63 was obscured, didn't see B-17 under it

https://www.reddit.com/r/aviation/co...tm_name=iossmf
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How tragic. Thoughts and prayers to the families of the victims.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Best analysis I've found to date. There's also some talk that the fighter had fallen behind, and the air boss had told him to catch up, even overfly the bomber. The fighter looks like it lost altitude in that final turn. No doubt the air boss expected him to maintain height.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Another angle, shows that view from P-63 was obscured, didn't see B-17 under it

https://www.reddit.com/r/aviation/co...tm_name=iossmf
    Was visible on approach,, was buzzing TOO Close.. not sure if planned or just error.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

NTSB Preliminary Report Wings Over Dallas B-17 Mid-Air 2 Dec 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRVqg-pCb6o
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-07-2022 at 09:14 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·