Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad stuff going down in Maricopa county

Bad stuff going down in Maricopa county

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier today, the County has surrounded the Elections Center with fencing, sidewalk barricades, and armed Sheriff’s deputies. Deputies were even photographed on the roof of the building on election night.

Look at the video at the link:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...remises-video/
    Look at you. I'm a Trumper.
    Go fuck yourself, you open borders mf.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.
    You cancer on humanity, Biden bro, motherfucker.

- some comment online

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cats hugging dogs!!!

It’s chaos out there

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...17857965375489

Although there may be bad things going on by some bad people (tm stakeout), Gateway Pundit is not a reputable source. One of five or six sites that look like controlled gatekeepers used by conservatives, and much like Drudge turned out to be (and maybe the owners are even sleeping together).

Gateway is run by a drama queen. Although my blood turned cold when I saw the pictures of the owner marrying a young boy from oversees (and which other stories make real clear met before he turned 18), I was already well aware the site was copying articles and research from the internet without attribution, changing and manipulating key facts, and censoring their comment section for the same reason. Much like WND (which is owned by a cultist who believes everyone should follow old testament law, and worship in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and who has twice said in editorials he is a former? communist). I'm aware of it because besides others, it happened to me on both sites with different stories.

They exist only to manipulate and steer others by misinformation, censorship and noise.

Conservatives, and libertarians should be careful of the news sources they use, and have their own. Benjamin Franklin had his own chain of newspapers - it's that important for a movement to actual have their own news media.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 11-10-2022 at 11:03 PM.

I predict Maricopa county will continue having election problems for years to come.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I predict Maricopa county will continue having election problems for years to come.
    Maybe if we make fun of them they'll change faster. Politicians hate being laughed about. Florida was a joke for elections for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Although there may be bad things going on by some bad people (tm stakeout), Gateway Pundit is not a reputable source. One of five or six sites that look like controlled gatekeepers used by conservatives, and much like Drudge turned out to be (and maybe the owners are even sleeping together).

Gateway is run by a drama queen. Although my blood turned cold when I saw the pictures of the owner marrying a young boy from oversees (and which other stories make real clear met before he turned 18), I was already well aware the site was copying articles and research from the internet without attribution, changing and manipulating key facts, and censoring their comment section for the same reason. Much like WND (which is owned by a cultist who believes everyone should follow old testament law, and worship in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and who has twice said in editorials he is a former? communist). I'm aware of it because besides others, it happened to me on both sites with different stories.

They exist only to manipulate and steer others by misinformation, censorship and noise.

Conservatives, and libertarians should be careful of the news sources they use, and have their own. Benjamin Franklin had his own chain of newspapers - it's that important for a movement to actual have their own news media.
    Are you saying that Maricopa County has finished counting the votes and all is upright? Why talk about the credibility of the news source when the county has historically had voting issues? I think Tucker did a segment on that county last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Why talk about the credibility of the news source when the county has historically had voting issues?
    Why not talk about the credibility of a news source, whatever may really be going on with the story at hand? We've been calling out fake news on this site for fifteen years. Why stop now? Even if the facts are more or less in order, pointing out the spin is valid and necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t take Gateway pundit seriously

Anyone have more accurate source for looksie in Arizona count?

Lake was on newsmax last night & said County did not have enuff people counting & they weren’t working round the clock

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I don’t take Gateway pundit seriously

Anyone have more accurate source for looksie in Arizona count?

Lake was on newsmax last night & said County did not have enuff people counting & they weren’t working round the clock
    You don't have to like Gateway Pundit to see the videos posted on their link. If you watch the videos you can see a fence put up. Why do you think it is taking so long to count the votes? Why don't they have people working around the clock? Why can they count millions of votes if a few hours and it takes weeks to count a small portion of the total vote? I do not disagree with scrutinizing fake news but scrutinizing is not the same as rejecting everything or anything presented.

If Gateway Pundit was around reporting on Jewish Death camps would you reject their video and claims because they were TGWP?

When media is bloated with Liberal Social Media and MSM narratives where do you expect to get the other perspective?
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 11-11-2022 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If Gateway Pundit was around reporting on Jewish Death camps would you reject their video and claims because they were TGWP?
    Um, yes, the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Not enough people counting? Luckily, I coined a term for that last night.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1590929491307950085
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not enough people counting? Luckily, I coined a term for that last night.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1590929491307950085
    Can't have a bunch of chads hanging around...

My apologies to those too young to remember 2000.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-11-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Wall of Silence Cracking: Maricopa election judge charges that she witnessed election fraud.

God Bless this brave, honest woman. We need to have her back. Someone make Rand aware of this.

Context: This is game changing. The Maricopa County election day ballot drop-in vote was skewed heavily toward Lake and Masters. They don't trust the mails and were told if they didn't want to stand in line, to come in person and watch the ballot go into the tabulators. But 30% of the tabulators weren't working. So workers told them to put them in a slot to be counted later. Now Lake is underperforming on this vote and losing her lead.

Wall of Silence Cracking: Maricopa election judge charges that she witnessed election fraud.

“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-13-2022 at 11:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably a Russian agent trying to undermine our elections
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Arizona Maricopa County Voter Testimonials to Voter Suppression, GOP Strongholds

https://rumble.com/v1u7n3q-exclusive...copa-coun.html

I agree with the point this guy is making.

They really are mocking voters.

This is what they think of the people they allegedly "serve".

But he is wrong about one thing: it is funny.

In fact, it's hilarious - just not for the reasons @maricopacounty thinks.

They think they're making a joke - but they are the joke.

https://twitter.com/RealMarkFinchem/...91323421003776

After 30% of Vote Tabulators Go Down in Maricopa County, Conservatives Call for New Vote

After 30% of Vote Tabulators Go Down on Election Day in Huge Maricopa County, Forcing Voters to Put Ballots in Side Box, Conservatives for Kari Lake for Governor Call for New Vote

Patriots in Arizona Call for a New Legitimate Midterm Election on December 6 (thegatewaypundit.com)

Maricopa Officials ‘Committed to Finding Root Cause’ of Tabulator Problems (breitbart.com)

Taking the Twitter hashtag #RealMidtermNow, Arizona conservatives are calling for a new vote on December 6, 2022, in which ballots will be "counted at the precinct" and then "sealed and transported by the county sheriff to a secure location."

After 30% of Maricopa County vote tabulators malfunctioned first thing on election day, a Maricopa County election judge has stepped forward to say:

“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”

Critics of the election point to the impossible fact that the GOP State Treasurer candidate won by 200,000 votes, but somehow a hundred thousand of those voters jumped parties to vote for incumbent Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs and Democratic US Senate candidate Mark Kelly.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-16-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Was it 30% of tabulators that didn't work or 30% locations where they didn't work or 30% of the ballots not properly scanned on the machines that weren't working correctly? I've heard all of that plus 20% (from the little worm who was TV from Phoenix). I don't like the imprecision here though it's great news there's a demand for a do-over.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.

- some comment online

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Was it 30% of tabulators that didn't work or 30% locations where they didn't work or 30% of the ballots not properly scanned on the machines that weren't working correctly? I've heard all of that plus 20% (from the little worm who was TV from Phoenix). I don't like the imprecision here though it's great news there's a demand for a do-over.
    Reported 20% but then someone did the math, number and tabs and tabs down and it was more like 30%, either one way too many. That means in 1/3 of precincts in-person voters could not see their ballot being added to the totals as it went into the machine slot, and had to put in a box "slot 3" supposedly to be run through "later." Yea right. Then it's easy for the hacks to just thumb through the ballots and $#@! -can the ones they don't like, i.e. the MAGAs. 20% or 30% of precincts in Maricopa is a hell of a lot of votes.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-16-2022 at 03:39 PM.

If this actually happens the vote will flip faster than a cat in a skillet.

Sounds to me like someone should spend a few million dollars checking to see if any of the ballots have bamboo fibers in them
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds to me like someone should spend a few million dollars checking to see if any of the ballots have bamboo fibers in them
    Comprehension is difficult, let me help;

A group of citizens are calling for a new/ tractable vote NOT a review of ballots.

8 Minutes at a Maricopa Co Ballot Drop Box

Some embed for me, please. I use the twitter thingy () to do it and nothing shows up.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/st...51384726736896
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-16-2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: embedded tweet

- some comment online

1/3 of Voters in Maricopa Were Disenfranchised, Could Not Cast a Vote. Kari Lake Must Sue

1/3 of Voters in Maricopa County Were Disenfranchised, by Not Being Able to Properly Cast a Vote. That Means Confirming it Went into Tabulator. Kari Lake Must Sue.

AZ governor GOP candidate Kari Lake should sue for re-vote even if she doesn't get a recount, which she will if the margin is .5% or less. This is because on election day, 30% of Maricopa County voters were not able to properly cast a ballot, a huge and potentially election-changing proportion.

Voters in these precincts were told to place their ballots, as the tabulator issues were resolved, into a holding box to be tabulated later. The right to cast a ballot at a minimum means getting to watch it go into a tabulator. No court would see any good reason for an election department to deny voters this opportunity.

A mail-in voter can decide to forego this, as a personal choice, just as waiving the right to remain silent is a personal choice in criminal law. Therefore the issue is straight disenfranchisement, of the opportunity to cast a meaningful vote.

It can be argued, what about a system where ballots are placed in a box to be hand-counted later? But in such a system the opening of ballot boxes and subsequent hand-counting of votes is a publicly observed process, including party observers close enough to confirm ballot markings.

In Maricopa the critical tabulation step was not publicly observable, nor was the voter at least able to observe the ballot go into the machine tabulator. It was the worst of both worlds, and a violation of the most fundamental of voter rights.

This is the core of the legal argument which should be forwarded to an attorney.

"Maricopa County Now Admits That Over 30% Of Polling Locations Were Affected By Machine Failures, NOT 20% As Previously Stated - But They Want Us To Believe Only 17,000 Ballots Transported For Tabulation (thegatewaypundit.com) "

"Maricopa Officials 'Committed to Finding Root Cause of Tabulator Problems'"

#KariLake #KariLakeWonAZ

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-16-2022 at 10:08 PM.

So, that video is just eight minutes. How much of that went on, in addition to the other $#@!ery? And that arrogant $#@!, Richer, is openly mocking it.

- some comment online

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Some embed for me, please. I use the twitter thingy () to do it and nothing shows up.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/st...51384726736896
    This is just comedy, right? Do they actually believe this video proves voter fraud? I can't tell anymore after looking at Mike Lindells spreadsheet from the 2020 election which was just as silly and proved nothing in many cases, like pointing to random tweets on Twitter of people complaining about voter fraud.

If this is to be taken seriously, well, just like a mailbox, if you are delivering for multiple people you are going to have multiple envelopes-ballots. Once delivered there should be signature verification against voter registration.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This is just comedy, right?
    What that is, in the absence of poll monitors, is all anybody has to go on.

That and the admitted fact that some 30% of in-person ballots weren't duly registered before the voters' eyes.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast