Thread: Rand Paul victory speech - November 8, 2022

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Surely there is common cause for a limited, constitutional government"

Apparently not
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Rand Paul promises to 'subpoena every last document of Dr. Fauci' in victory speech
    'The COVID cover-up will end,' Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky promised supporters on Election Day

Sarah Rumpf
    November 8, 2022

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul sailed to re-election Tuesday night, promising to subpoena "every last document of Dr. [Anthony] Fauci" and focusing on whether COVID-19 can be traced to lab research in China.

"I promise you this: the COVID cover-up will end" the Kentucky senator told supporters.

Paul won a third six-year term in Congress on Tuesday, scoring a victory that the Associated Press called relatively early Tuesday evening as election results rolled in.

The libertarian-leaning senator ran on a staunchly conservative ticket, promising voters to investigate the origins of the COVID-19 virus, among other key issues.

"I will not only hold Dr. Fauci accountable, we will finally investigate why your tax dollars were sent to fund dangerous research in Wuhan [in China]."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...victory-speech

So, did Rand Paul end up costing his party control of the Senate?

Obviously, the state party could not allow a serious inquiry into the Covid regime.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I went to a rally or two of Rand's this election with family.

He speaks better, and should run for president in 2024. His wife speaks well too.

If he runs, he needs better staffing then he has now, - so maybe we'd need to pitch in and help.

In particular, the event notification, emailing, and confirmation process was terrible - with no real confirmation (maybe a single check mark that disappeared from the screen the last time - no email thanking for registering etc), emailing at the last minute (same day) saying bring everyone you want, promised limited "tickets" that you don't need etc. I know it wasn't just me, my family thought so, and they heard back from friends that wanted to go - but the above.

The sound system conked out at two different events - at least. You couldn't even hear Rand speak if you wanted to.

Someone thinks it is a good idea to make everyone stand on their feet and gather close - to make the crowd appear larger than it is (like democrats do to fake it). I have a better idea, why not fix the things above, and then you will have the real crowds and won't need to fake appearance. Sitting down makes a lot of difference to older people and the handicapped.

Besides the people my family knew who couldn't figure out when the events were etc, I had multiple people compliment me on my Ron Paul t shirt last week (Ron), he's a good man, my husband loves him, etc, so I know there is a lot of support here. So invite them right, and have working sound systems (that don't work like the one in forrest gump).

Those things need to be fixed for a presidential run.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 11-09-2022 at 06:33 PM.