Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump-Paul ticket in the works?

Trump-Paul ticket in the works?

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...11099572113408
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you still shilling this garbage after six years?

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Rand has already been asked by the media if he would accept being Trump's VP.

His response?

- "Trump as president would be a disaster, and I would not want anything to do with it."
    If he wouldn't do it then because he anticipated a train wreck, why would the fact that Trump proved him right change his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    The day Trump picks Rand Paul as his VP choice is the day we find out who killed Kennedy.... aint never going to happen and this is all pure and ceasless bS.

Don't feed the trolls.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-07-2022 at 06:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    PUKE
    I guess he doesn't understand that only nominees pick running mates.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

If he wouldn't do it then because he anticipated a train wreck, why would the fact that Trump proved him right change his mind?
    Yeah that's not going to happen.

Maybe it's more appropriate for him/her to ask the forum what they think about this and the possibilities. I don't know if that's teachable. Other than that this is just noise on the forum.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

But you acknowledge the possibility that Trump could, under some scenario, re-take the WH? Or are there certain outcomes that We The People are not permitted to choose, under any circumstances?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But you acknowledge the possibility that Trump could, under some scenario, re-take the WH? Or are there certain outcomes that We The People are not permitted to choose, under any circumstances?
    The only scenario in which Trump retakes the white house is one where, as in 2020, the majority isn't permitted to choose--even if just because most don't participate in the primaries. Therefore your false dichotomy is invalid.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-07-2022 at 08:19 AM.

The only scenario in which Trump retakes the white house is one where, as in 2020, the majority isn't permitted to choose--even if just because most don't participate in the primaries. Therefore your false dichotomy is invalid.
    Yeah, OK Baby Yoda.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, OK Baby Yoda.
    Just because you love you some alpha bluster, his appeal is universal does not mean. Two proven $#@!ups on the ballot the Deep State wants.

Just because you love you some alpha bluster, his appeal is universal does not mean. Two proven $#@!ups on the ballot the Deep State wants.
    Perhaps. Hard to see, the dark side is...

Trump and Paul is the dream ticket
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Perhaps. Hard to see, the dark side is...
    Not even a teeny tiny bit. They always give themselves plenty of publicity--good and bad, because there's no such thing as ineffective publicity.

It's the good guys who Must Not Be Named.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Only if you eat Hungarian food just before you go to bed.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-07-2022 at 09:51 AM.

zero chance
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

For Biden to beat him TWICE!!!

That's the old Texican we know and love.

Wouldn't Trump/Peter King or Trump/Bolton be even MAGA-ier?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    That's the old Texican we know and love.

Wouldn't Trump/Peter King or Trump/Bolton be even MAGA-ier?
    There's a very short list of people who are qualified to be Trump's VP and they ain't on it.

For starters, they don't praise Trump nearly enough. (Rand has room for improvement there as well)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For Biden to beat him TWICE!!!
    For Biden to beat him ZERO times.

Biden lost huge the first time and he will lose even huger this time, ask anyone and they will tell you.
    - Kim Kardashian

Not even a teeny tiny bit. They always give themselves plenty of publicity--good and bad, because there's no such thing as ineffective publicity.

It's the good guys who Must Not Be Named.

I've been saying this since forever!
    There is no spoon.

For Biden to beat him ZERO times.

Biden lost huge the first time and he will lose even huger this time, ask anyone and they will tell you.
    Trump lost. Deal with reality of US politics

Ever notice how that goes both ways? If they ever presented us with someone worth voting for, they'd have to shoot them. So, we get clowns from the left, jokers from the slightly less left.

If you vote third party the boogity boogity boogieman will win!!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-07-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Ever notice how that goes both ways? If they ever presented us with someone worth voting for, they'd have to shoot them. So, we get clowns from the left, jokers from the slightly less left.
    Thank you for recognising. I think that's one thing that can bring us together. And I think it used to bring us together when Ron was still running.
    "I am a bird"

The reality of US politics? The reality is that DC is the Capitol of Panem -- a gang of deranged, detached, delusional, self-obsessed, narcissistic, power-worshiping psychopathic mass-murderers. Because we have allowed them to burn the Constitution without consequence, they have infested the political structure of the heartland of the US with their agents and moles, they spy on us using methods that would have made George III blush in shame, they wield the billy-club of the NatSec state where any US citizen can be disappeared and held indefinitely without habeas corpus, and they operate a Gulag in Cuba for the purpose of housing individuals so disappeared. THAT is the reality of US politics today, and has been since well before Trump/Biden.

The sheer existence of the NatSec state, mass surveillance, domestic PSYOPs, CoG, etc. makes it inevitable that any informed American is going to regard the outcomes of elections, certainly at the national level, to be a complete farce. On what basis would any rational person be able to trust any of this? Its sheer existence moots representative government, ipso facto. We will never have representative government that rational, informed citizens can believe in, as long as the NatSec/MIC-state exist. We need to abolish all of that illegal and unconstitutional garbage.

Oh, and End the Fed, which is how all of this is funded...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-07-2022 at 02:01 PM.

NO. NO!

Trump should announce he is declining to run and that he will support Rand as the party nominee. Trump should then tell his donors not to back DeShamtis as an alternative to him and rather back Rand instead.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Trump has never lost in his life all he does is win
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has never lost in his life all he does is win
    the robot psycho path narrative doesn’t work anymore.

He does get a lot of credit for taking on China & restarting America first movement

But he is in unelectable.

That generations Presidential turn is over

Deal with it.

the robot psycho path narrative doesn’t work anymore.

He does get a lot of credit for taking on China & restarting America first movement

But he is in unelectable.

That generations Presidential turn is over

Deal with it.
    I will save this post for 2024 when he wins hugely
    - Kim Kardashian

& likewise make sure you post when he’s officially OUT.

Why would a sucessful sentator hitch his wagon to a failed ex-president with no chance?

He's coming around!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

If you vote third party the boogity boogity boogieman will win!!
    I could say something pro-Trump but it usually gets picked apart here.

One thing I'd love is to have someone in office right now who would be bold enough to go sit down face-to-face with Putin and talk it out, before the nukes start flying, because all we have in office right now are hot-heads, and I'd take a narcissistic photo-opportunist over hot-heads any day of the week.

And I'll say something negative about Trump, in that he should have never turned over the diplomatic efforts towards North Korea to Pompeo.

But I definitely want someone in office who will not press a red button simply because someone promised him ice cream.

I definitely think republicans have more people who will just stay home. Democrats seem to have the market cornered on coming out in droves to oppose the 'other side' at all costs, regardless of how bad their candidate stinks. I am kinda hoping they'll break the trend tomorrow though.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-07-2022 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast