Thread: Of USA’s 30 Cities with Highest Homicide rates, 27 Are Run By Democrats

Of USA’s 30 Cities with Highest Homicide rates, 27 Are Run By Democrats

"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not exactly a shocking revelation, is it? But I guess it's always good to have factual verification.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    That's not exactly a shocking revelation, is it? But I guess it's always good to have factual verification.
    Nope, not at all...just like you said though, have it all tied up in a nice tidy package for future reference.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Like how the number of homicides in Chicago towers over the rest of the cities on this list.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Amazing Detroit didn't make the list.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!