Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Senior Trump advisor complains about Libertarian Party

Senior Trump advisor complains about Libertarian Party

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Swordy never tires of attempting to tear down anyone who espouses anything resembling true liberty. He’s been doing it around here for years, with impunity.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."

Dave Smith's threat needs to be in bold-red underline: CLEAN THAT UP OR WE'RE GOING TO WRECK YOU.

"Oh, so you're just going to sabotage Repugs and ensure a Demoncrat takeover?" If that's what it takes, so be it. The neoCONs and other traitors in the R-swamp have joined an existential attack on every single US citizen by joining hands with the globalist-Marxists. What's worse than being nuked? Nothing. So yes, we'll destroy the entire Republican party, with relish.

Or, the Repugs can admit their treachery, repent of their sins, run to Jesus and beg him to save the party from being dismantled down to the very foundations. Their choice.

And to those who want to start hurling ad hominems that this is about enabling libertine hedonism, I don't party. Never have. I'm not the partying type, and the thinkers that I follow are not, either. This is about principles. The Constitution, as the Founding Fathers clearly intended it to be understood, is a great middle-ground compromise. But if the Repug traitor-tyrants want to keep raising the bet, so be it, we're calling that bet and we're going to wipe them off the table. This is not a negotiation, it's an ultimatum.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 10-28-2022 at 11:09 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Florida bans access to healthcare... other states having to pass explicit refugee laws for us...

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Swordy never tires of attempting to tear down anyone who espouses anything resembling true liberty. He’s been doing it around here for years, with impunity.
    The copium is strong with the LP.
    They don't refute any of the things he said, they just start projecting their own fear of MAGA Republicans giving people a legitimate alternative by taking the GOP in a new direction.
    The LP is slipping into irrelevance deeper than it already was and they still won't actually clean house of all of the globalists and leftists that they let in or change most of the policies that are driving people away from them and into Trump's arms.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."

Dave Smith's threat needs to be in bold-red underline: CLEAN THAT UP OR WE'RE GOING TO WRECK YOU.

"Oh, so you're just going to sabotage Repugs and ensure a Demoncrat takeover?" If that's what it takes, so be it. The neoCONs and other traitors in the R-swamp have joined an existential attack on every single US citizen by joining hands with the globalist-Marxists. What's worse than being nuked? Nothing. So yes, we'll destroy the entire Republican party, with relish.

Or, the Repugs can admit their treachery, repent of their sins, run to Jesus and beg him to save the party from being dismantled down to the very foundations. Their choice.

And to those who want to start hurling ad hominems that this is about enabling libertine hedonism, I don't party. Never have. I'm not the partying type, and the thinkers that I follow are not, either. This is about principles. The Constitution, as the Founding Fathers clearly intended it to be understood, is a great middle-ground compromise. But if the Repug traitor-tyrants want to keep raising the bet, so be it, we're calling that bet and we're going to wipe them off the table. This is not a negotiation, it's an ultimatum.
    Trump and the rest of MAGA ARE cleaning up the GOP and the LP responds by joining the left in the depths of TDS.
    They also go around attacking the best GOP candidates like Masters and Bevin to try to help make sure the Uniparty retains control of the GOP.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Florida bans access to healthcare... other states having to pass explicit refugee laws for us...

Perfect example of why the LP is dying.
    This one is spouting the same lies as the Demoncrat child molesters and it seems I'm the only one who is going to call him out on it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The copium is strong with the LP.
    They don't refute any of the things he said, they just start projecting their own fear of MAGA Republicans giving people a legitimate alternative by taking the GOP in a new direction.
    The LP is slipping into irrelevance deeper than it already was and they still won't actually clean house of all of the globalists and leftists that they let in or change most of the policies that are driving people away from them and into Trump's arms.
    Trump and the rest of MAGA ARE cleaning up the GOP and the LP responds by joining the left in the depths of TDS.
    They also go around attacking the best GOP candidates like Masters and Bevin to try to help make sure the Uniparty retains control of the GOP.
    This one is spouting the same lies as the Demoncrat child molesters and it seems I'm the only one who is going to call him out on it.
    It's longer than war and peace, it's arrogant and preachy, it isn't funny or even lighthearted, and not a word of it rings true.

It must be one of those liberal memes.

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 02:30 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Dave Smith endorsed Blake Masters.

Swordsmyth expects Dave to "refute" a litany of nonsense in a tweet? lol ok guy.

He is spouting off about things he knows nothing about.

Yeah, that must be why a "Senior Advisor to President Trump" is wasting his time whinging about the Libertarian Party ...

... because they're so irrelevant, impotent, and dying.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-29-2022 at 03:19 AM.

Yo, there are a bunch of countries where I will get outright killed just for being me.

Why the $#@! are libertarians against transgender stuffs? Its the most individual capitalist thing going. Marxists hate us. Read some gender theory, after the revolution there will be no ***** people because its the individualist illusion created by capitalism that creates ***** people.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Yo, there are a bunch of countries where I will get outright killed just for being me.

Why the $#@! are libertarians against transgender stuffs?
    What makes you say that? The fact that he's here and he hates you?

Can't you read? He hates us too. Near as I can tell, he only comes here to make us look like $#@!s.

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 06:07 AM.

But Dave Smith is not suffering from TDS, neither am I. I started out assuming that Trump was just another Deep State operative. Then his actions in office made me question that. I wouldn't call it a resounding "come to Jesus"-moment, but he clearly had the DC Swamp truly in panick-mode, where they should remain until they are destroyed. He talked a big game and then he was voted out of office, whether by fraud or not. If by fraud, he was overpowered and that's a problem because the whole bill-of-sale was that Trump has the "oomph" to make change happen. So even though it's not his fault, he still failed to achieve what he claimed he could do. I am absolutely keen to see a revival of that energy and for the country to pick up where we left off and actually finish the job. But I won't accept "this is the new normal", under any construction. The record of progress is a strict ratchet -- you either improve on the previous best-record, or it's nothing. And a sequence of 0.000001% improvements don't count, that's just maintaining status-quo in the guise of "progress". There has to be significant, tangible, actionable change that results in ordinary Americans on the street becoming free to live, work, speak, worship and play in the broadest sense of freedom.

If the self-styled "saviors" from the Repug party want to bluff and try to keep playing the same neoCON game they've been playing since the late-90s, that's fine, we have the fire that will burn them all away, completely. Treachery is a dangerous game for the traitors and wreaks wide devastation that affects even those who are merely in their orbit. The Repugs set up a neoCON idol and they all bowed down to worship it. When it is destroyed, they may be burnt up in the flames, as well. Too bad, so sad.

Repugs: Century-long record as proven traitors

LPMC: Brand new party with spotless Constitutional foundation and libertarian ideology that has, so far, made precisely the correct moves that the Repugs should have been making decades ago

And if you think this "stops" at taking down the Repugs, you're wrong. If the Repugs are evil traitors, the Demoncrats are alien spawn from hell. If our corrupted and treacherous fellow citizens are not spared from the (metaphorical) sword, how much more will the alien invader be destroyed. Yes, that is strong language; no it is not code-speak for violence or violent revolution. But if we continue down this path (by choice of the R/D syndicate), the dismantling of the machinery of tyranny in the US will be experienced by the traitors and invaders as something like Old Testament devastation. If Trump turns out not to be the hero we had hoped he would be, then he was just a distraction blow. Nothing can stop what is coming...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Why the $#@! are libertarians against transgender stuffs? Its the most individual capitalist thing going. Marxists hate us. Read some gender theory, after the revolution there will be no ***** people because its the individualist illusion created by capitalism that creates ***** people.
    Leave the kids alone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yeah, that must be why a "Senior Advisor to President Trump" is wasting his time whinging about the Libertarian Party ...

... because they're so irrelevant, impotent, and dying.

Trump pandered on the campaign trail and I don't agree with it.
    But in office he reversed the weirdosexual agenda right and left.
    The LP and people here are embracing it.

The LP is still relevant enough to either tip close races to the Demoncrats or provide a cover story for the election fraud to do so, that's why it is worth taking the time to point out that it is promoting the globohomo agenda while pretending to want individual liberty.
    The Mises Caucus may be better than the rest of the party but they have not driven out the freaks and globalists nor will they oppose them on any of the important issues that are destroying our nation, culture, and economy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Mises Caucus may be better than the rest of the party but they have not driven out the freaks and globalists nor will they oppose them on any of the important issues that are destroying our nation, culture, and economy.
    Oh, no. Of course they won't. Take the Fed, for example. We totally have to trust the GOP to take that on, the way it has been for ninety years, the way Nixon did at Bretton Woods in 1971, the way Trump did, especially his last two years in office.

Republicans are definitely better at keeping the nation from being destroyed. Who could doubt it?

So the LP isn't kicking the globalists out fast enough to suit you, eh? Well sure, the GOP is totally lighting fast in that department.

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-30-2022 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, no. Of course they won't. Take the Fed, for example. We totally have to trust the GOP to take that on, the way it has been for ninety years, the way Nixon did at Bretton Woods in 1971, the way Trump did, especially his last two years in office.

Republicans are definitely better at keeping the nation from being destroyed. Who could doubt it?

So the LP isn't kicking the globalists out fast enough to suit you, eh? Well sure, the GOP is totally lighting fast in that department.

The LP (including the MC) ensures it will never be able to do any of the important things it claims it wants to do, like ending the Fed, by supporting wide open borders with easy citizenship. All their other policies also make sure they will never win and will never accomplish anything important if they did.

Trump and the MAGA movement have already made remarkable progress in just 4 years and the cleansing of the GOP is just going to keep accelerating.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The LP (including the MC) ensures it will never be able to do any of the important things it claims it wants to do, like ending the Fed, by supporting wide open borders with easy citizenship. All their other policies also make sure they will never win and will never accomplish anything important if they did.

Trump and the MAGA movement have already made remarkable progress in just 4 years and the cleansing of the GOP is just going to keep accelerating.
    My crystal ball says there's something wrong with your crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Dave Smith endorsed Blake Masters.
    Blake Masters For U.S. Senate - Part Of The Problem 923 I Blake Masters
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave is joined by Blake Masters, who is running for a seat in the Senate in Arizona. Find Blake Masters Here : https://www.blakemasters.com/ This episode was recorded on 10.26.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0asS0UiT8
    And not just Dave Smith: Marc Victor, the LP candidate for AZ senate, dropped out and endorsed Masters, too.

(So much for the fatuous notion that the LP is "identical to the Democrat Party" and that "they are one in the same". )

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Libertarian candidate in AZ drops out, endorses Blake Masters

Blake Masters received a boost in his run for Arizona's senate seat as libertarian candidate Marc Victor has dropped out of the race and endorsed Masters over incumbent Mark Kelly.
    The endorsement comes after Master and Victor had a 20-minute recorded conversation on Monday, which Victor is expected to publish, according to The New York Times.

Victor had been expected to "play spoiler" in the race.

Speaking of Master, Victor said:

"I found Blake to be generally supportive of the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement. After that discussion, I believe it is in the best interests of freedom and peace to withdraw my candidacy and enthusiastically support Blake Masters for United States Senate."
    More: https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...-blake-masters
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-01-2022 at 10:18 PM.

Marc Victor’s Arizona Senate Run: A Lesson for Future Libertarian Party Strategy?
    https://kinsella.substack.com/p/marc...a-senate-run-a
    stephan Kinsella (01 November 2022)

The Libertarian Party [1] has long been controversial among libertarians, since its founding in 1971. Should it have a broad tent or a purist message? Minarchist or anarchist—or both? Should it try to elect candidates, and water down its radical principles to do so, or run purist, principled candidates to use their platform to get the message out?

One problem the LP in the United States has always faced is that unlike the parliamentary systems in European and other countries, in which minority parties can form coalitions with others, the US system tends to be a binary winner-take-all system (see: Duverger’s law). In this system even libertarian-sympathetic voters know that the LP candidate cannot win [and so] they don’t want to “waste their vote”. So the LP candidates rarely get a significant percentage of the votes cast.

After the Reno Reset last May, where the Mises Caucus took over the party’s leadership positions following dissatisfaction with its tepid response to the fascist Covid lockdowns and mandates and its fielding, in recent election cycles, of unexciting (think Jo Jorgensen) and moderate or outright non-libertarian candidates like Gary Johnson and Bill Weld,[2] the LP has pivoted to the strategy of fielding principled candidates on the national stage, for messaging purposes, and on actually winning in the more winnable local races.[3]

But there has been a recent interesting development in the Senate race in Arizona that has me wondering if there might be another tactic the LP can start to use to influence policy in a meaningful way.

As readers no doubt know, the mid-term elections next week have the chance to give Republicans control of the House and possibly the Senate. Most libertarians I know are in favor of this since a Republican-controlled Congress is (a) better than a Democrat-controlled one, and (b) can help check the socialist ambitions of the Biden White House. A Republican Senate could also help block Biden from replacing any Supreme Court seats that open up during his term. So in my view, as a libertarian, it’s important for the Republicans to take over control of Congress in the upcoming election.

For this reason I had been a bit nervous about the campaign of my friend Marc Victor, who was running as a Libertarian in the Arizona Senate Race against the incumbent, Democrat Mark Kelly, and the Republican challenger Blake Masters—I am a supporter of Victor (and endorsed him)[4] and his Live and Let Live movement. Obviously either Kelly or Masters is going to win, but the margins were close and Victor was siphoning votes away that would otherwise go mostly to Masters (let’s face it—most people smart enough to vote Libertarian would never be dumb enough to ever vote for a Democrat). I was worried Victor might help cause Masters to lose. So I was heartened when Victor made the offer to drop out of the race and endorse one of the other two candidates if only they would have an open, public conversation with him and persuade him that he should.

Masters finally agreed and after talking to Masters and being assured that he is mostly libertarian-leaning, Victor this morning, true to his word, dropped out of the race and endorsed Masters. See, for instance, Arizona’s Libertarian Senate candidate dropping out of race, endorsing Masters, Libertarian Marc Victor is withdrawing from the Arizona Senate race — and throwing his support behind Republican Blake Masters, and Marc’s appearance on a local radio program; and this video, from Marc’s Live and Let Live Revolution site:

Marc J. Victor Endorses Blake Masters for U.S. Senate
    Marc and Blake have their first conversation since the debate. Marc explores Blake’s political views on a variety of economic and social issues. Blake learns about the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement and is in general agreement to work towards mutual freedom, peace, and civility goals.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismjOQNzsIA

Marc’s focus was not on personal self-aggrandizement or power; it was on getting results in the direction of liberty. He used his potential spoiler status to extract something from Masters: a candid, public conversation where he actually answered substantive questions about liberty. Now as it turns out, Masters happens to be very libertarian-oriented already. So in this case, the concession mostly resulted in assurances and information.

But imagine another race, where the Republican and Democrat candidates are not that libertarian. Still, if you could get one of them to publicly commit to, say, legalizing marijuana at the federal level, this could be seen as a positive move in the direction of liberty.

My point is this. Given our “winner takes all” system, the LP candidates usually get around 1% of the vote, or less. Perhaps if LP candidates explicitly endorse a tactic modeled after what Victor did, they could in effect simulate the parliamentary systems of Europe where minority parties get non-trivial amounts of the vote and use this as leverage to form coalitions to advance their goals.

Imagine the LP candidate for Congress is polling at 10% and pledges to drop out and endorse the other major party candidate if they simply pledge to abolish the drug war, or patent law, or whatever. In this case potential LP voters would be more motivated to support the LP candidate because they would know their vote might not actually be wasted. It might be leveraged to use to make the Republican (or maybe Democrat, though for me that’s hard to imagine) candidate be better.

Maybe, over time, this would induce the Republicans to field more libertarian-leaning candidates, so as to get the last-minute LP candidate endorsement. And in races where both candidates are horrible and the Libertarian candidate decides to stay in the race, then libertarian-leaning voters might be more willing to “waste” their vote on the LP candidate since (a) they know that in this particular race, it really doesn’t matter whether the R or D wins since there really isn’t a “dime’s worth of difference” between them, and (b) the LP candidate getting a significant number of votes will send a signal for future races.

So—perhaps we should consider the Victor strategy for long-term victory.

FOOTNOTES:

Because, at least here in AmeriKa, your compatriots decided that "just being you" was not good enough, and that in turn, morphed into trans fagggots grinding their junk on toddlers in school libraries.

Not cool.

Keep that $#@! away from the kids.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because, at least here in AmeriKa, your compatriots decided that "just being you" was not good enough, and that in turn, morphed into trans fagggots grinding their junk on toddlers in school libraries.

Not cool.

Keep that $#@! away from the kids.
    Those laws "banning healthcare" and "granting sanctuary" he complained about really ban mutilating and poisoning children and allow the "sanctuary" states to steal custody of children and mutilate them.

Leave the kids alone is being polite.
    Something about being better off with millstones etc. is more on point.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Every circus has its clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Libertarian Activist Assaults Bolduc Outside NHIOP

November 02, 2022 by Damien Fisher

A New Hampshire Libertarian Party activist reportedly assaulted GOP Senate candidate Don Bolduc Wednesday night outside the New Hampshire Institute of Politics moments before his debate with Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan.

“The guy came at Gen. Bolduc in a threatening way, and he chest bumped or pushed Gen. Bolduc,” said Chris Ager, chairman of the Hillsborough County GOP Committee.

Ager was in the crowd Wednesday night with Republican and Democratic activists cheering their candidates in the parking lot at the NHIOP at Saint Anselm College. Bolduc arrived and began working the crowd, when he was suddenly assaulted.

In a video, Bolduc is seen interacting with his supporters, laughing and cheering when he gets down to an area where Libertarian protestors had gathered. A man is seen approaching Bolduc, standing close to the candidate and making some kind of motion.

“It happened pretty quickly, he was approaching him in a threatening way, and it appeared he did push into Gen. Bolduc,” Ager said. “I believed it was a threat to the General because of his erratic behavior before that.”

Ager said the man was shouting obscenities before Bolduc arrived and acting in a threatening and unsettling manner.

“He was saying irrational things before the encounter and using a lot of foul language,” Ager said. “He earlier had to be separated from another gentleman when he got into a confrontation.”

Ager is seen in the video rushing out of the crowd and pushing into the man. They were quickly separated by police and Bolduc did not appear hurt during the encounter. He resumed leading cheers with the crowd after the incident.

Ager said the man continued to be loud and confrontational with police after he was separated from Bolduc. He was later taken into custody, according to sources at the scene. The man can be seen in the video handcuffed and being led away by police.

Sources tell NH Journal the suspect is Libertarian activist Joseph Hart/AKA Joa Orga. Orga has a reported history of confrontations with police that include allegations of stalking behavior.

Goffstown police were unable to comment on the incident Wednesday night. Neil Levesque, the NHIOP executive director, did not respond to a request for comment.

Griffin Mackey was in the crowd supporting Bolduc, and he told NHJournal the assailant was “relentlessly heckling Bolduc supporters across the street from him. Throughout the night, I saw him become angrier and angrier.

“Don was greeting his supporters and firing up the crowd when I saw this man start running aggressively towards him from across the street.

“We were relieved when we saw Don approaching us after we witnessed the police arresting his attacker,” Mackey added. “It was ironic to see a self-proclaimed pacifist attacking a veteran.”

Bolduc later told a staffer the blow “glanced off” him. He also mentioned it during the debate, in response to a question about political violence and the recent attack on the husband of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

“I am really sorry for what to the Speaker’s husband,” Bolduc said. “Nobody should have that happen to them anywhere in America. But it’s a sign of the times. It’s a sign of political problems. Republicans and Democrats fuel issues with people that get them to the point where they are just so upset at an individual that they strike out at them.

“That’s what happened to me outside, just before I came in here.”

Ager said the incident is out of the ordinary for political crowds he’s been in, and that this is a case of an individual acting irresponsibly.

“This is very unusual. Between the Republicans and Democrats, we understand, we have different opinions, but we can be civil,” Ager said.
    https://nhjournal.com/libertarian-ac...outside-nhiop/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely. One of the reason I, personally, do not care for "group think." I make my decisions, about a person, based on their merit. Anyone can claim to be XYZ...doesn't make it true.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Absolutely. One of the reason I, personally, do not care for "group think." I make my decisions, about a person, based on their merit. Anyone can claim to be XYZ...doesn't make it true.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Well, that turned out to be big fat nothing-burger.

Looks like the only clown here was Bolduc.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    FreeKeene.com Video Disputes Bolduc’s Claims About St. Anselm College Debate Incident
    Libertarian activist Ian Freeman says Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Don Bolduc lied about being hit by activist Joseph Hart before Bolduc’s debate with Democratic U.S. Sen. Maggie Hassan at Saint Anselm College Wednesday night.

Freeman posted a blog post on FreeKeene.com Thursday morning and provided video clips from two angles of the incident in which Bolduc can be seen summoning police and yelling, “He hit me” several times.

Bolduc made a vague reference during the debate to being assaulted on the way into the event at the college’s Institute of Politics.

Freeman said the video clips (as seen above) came from two sources, the first one from an online post by Chao Kelly that was discovered by Bill Barger and the second by activist Christopher Waid.
    The incident:

You may want to add this to your signature list:

New Zealand Prime Minister Calls for a Global Censorship System

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is the latest liberal leader to call for an international alliance to censor speech. Unsatisfied with the unprecedented corporate censorship of social media companies, leaders like Hillary Clinton have turned from private censorship to good old-fashioned state censorship. Speech regulation has become an article of faith on the left. Ardern used her speech this week to the United Nations General Assembly to call for censorship on a global scale.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I've never seen a LP candidate be a real fighter, they seem to enjoy their status as simply "if you don't like D or R, vote L". The best Ron Paul was when he was fired up and calling out the fake conservatives in 2007 and 2011. Instead of playing election spoiler, the LP should join the fight to stop the disastrous policies of the Democrats.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast