Thread: Prayer Group

Lightbulb Prayer Group

I want to form a Ron Paul Forums prayer group that connects at a certain agreed upon time everyday. I would like for it to affirm healing for the earth nations and all it's creatures and to accept requests.

For some reason I can't post a poll(probably because I have so much spyware prevention on my poor old computer so I can keep it up and running) BTW: This place has a massive amount of buggs.

So You can write yes or no in the comment box and push send.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yes
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Open our hearts to your love oh,Lord;
    Let us pray all day for all things while we consciously connect with one another at noon each day.. Accepting prayer request. Strengthen our faith Most High God. Amen

There is a world wide prayer vigil 24/7 for peace and also world wide prayer at noon. The noon prayer is mostly used for healing and conscious reconnection with one another. Let us work together.. If you wish to join this please consider subscribing to this thread. Thank you for reading this.