Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Pelosi's San Fran home invaded, Paul Pelosi assaulted, hospitalized.

I don't wish such a thing on either Pelosi and the act was despicable at best - this coming from someone who'd volunteer for Nancy's firing squad, were she to be so deservedly convicted of treason. But my sympathy is bobbed short due to the Democrat policies that made this event far more likely than it would have otherwise been, specifically the sanctuary city policies that gave the lunatic assailant safe haven when he should have been sent back to Canada, preferably via rocket... in a shoebox.

Notice how the assailant has NOT been charged with mere misdemeanors, as he would have been had be stoved in Danke's skull, already out on his OR. Nosir, he is facing what is likely a life sentence as pass-around girl at Folsom. It will be interesting, now that one of their own has taken it in the skull, whether they amend the policies. My money says they will not - at least not in a general way; but I would not be surprised to find Democrats making exceptions for "important" people... like Pelosis. I'd not even be surprised to see the Democrats to extend such protections only to Democrat important people, the rationale revolving around a principle similar to that of, say, affirmative action, claiming Democrats are victims (most likely of eville™ conservatives) and that non-Democrats aren't. This is the brand of reasoning in which they so predictably engage.

ETA: Stupid me... took this long to twig - I am slipping.

Consider the oh-so-convenient timing of this. Democrats are looking to suck ditchwater in the midterms, and suddenly Pelosi's good for less than nothing husband gets his head stoved? Possibly organic, but with people like this, one must always be circumspect. It also occurred to me that thus far I've seen no actual surgeon make a public statement. Don't these trolls usually roll out these sorts of resources for maximal PR value? Why not this time?

And then there's the question of security. Are we to believe that Pelosis just roll up to their SF cottage, buck naked so that any jackass off the street is able to simply walk up to the back door and smash a window for access?

What about the dueling hammers thing? Dufuque? Are we to believe that the alleged assailant broke in with a hammer and Paulie just happened to have a hammer of his own handy? Or did the alleged assailant break the glass by other means and happen to find a hammer laying about, Paulie also happening to have another one handy? Do the Pelosis seem the sorts to have hammers laying randomly about their very costly residences? Do they seem the types to even own hammers of their own? After all, the sorts of tasks for which hammers are typically used are those done by people who are bleeyack or Mexican; IOW, dregs who enter from the back door, if they are even allowed to come in at all. I'd be surprised if Paulie could even identify a hammer in a lineup of basic tools. Bet he'd ID a dildo, though.

Seriously, this is beginning to take on the characteristics of a typical lefty bull$#@! story, a la Jussie Smollet/Tawana Brawley. Perhaps we could call these "Jussie Brawleys".

Am I to believe that two of the most blatantly hypocritical/corrupt sphincters on the planet did not have even a single firearm handy, especially in the apparent and utter absence of any security? Right.

Oh, and what about the bit about cops showing up as the assault was still in progress? Such an attack will take seconds, at most a minute and I verily doubt it would have been that long. I remember that po' braak woman somewhere north of Hell's Kitchen ca. 1982, screaming for her life, neighbors calling 911. By the time NYPD showed up, she'd been dead THREE DAYS. But we're to believe SFPD just happened to be so close by that they arrived in time to thwart a hammer wielding lunatic of 42 years in age who was unable to quickly dispatch the 82 year old beezer who happened have a hammer of his own and was able to so valiantly fend off a man half his age and close to physical prime?

Get.

The.

$#@!.

Out.

Not only is that far too many coincidences to be coincidental, but it has the stench of typical lefty post-buttsex anal massage all over it.

Thus far we appear to have only Pelosi, N.'s word that it happened as alleged, though I did see a supposed SFPD cop spin the yarn about valiant officers arriving in a nick of time.

The more I think about all this, the more my eyeballs want to roll out of their sockets.

What's next, the valiant Paulie rolled out before the cameras, wheelchair-bound, head wrappèd in huge bandage, perhaps showing some blood stains, smiling bravely for the cameras, telling the nation "don't cry for me, Argentina..."? Perhaps they will have a squib somewhere in the great beehive of cranial gauze with a blood pack for dramatic bleeding effect so they can wheel the brave, BRAVE Paulie away before anyone can start asking sticky questions.

I'm sure something happened, but as to what... when it involves the likes of Pelosi, or even Democrats in general, one has to tread very circumspectly. Imagine that the alleged assailant is not in fact who media are charging, but perhaps had some shady dealings with Pelosi and needed to be "eliminated"... With people like this, it could be almost anything. Paulie may have been having buttsex with him and they got into a tiff. These days, nothing can be taken for granted or dismissed out of hand. It's a crazy world.

But no. It's brave Paulie. Brave BRAVE... VALIANT Paulie... so bravely and valiantly fighting the Eville™ lunatic who, I am sure, media may try to paint as typical Trump supporter. Cue brave Sir Robin's minstrel from Holy Grail, singing the praises of intrepid, courageous Paulie as he wielded the Holy Hammer of San Francisco on high, thus smiting and thwarting the vicious attack of David "Cayorbanog Trump" Depape. alas so stoutheartedly and gallantly sustaining grave injuries in defense of all that is good in the world, in 4... 3...

"Brave, brave Sir Paulie, Brave Sir Paulie hammered away! Bravely hammer away away! He bravely hammered away... When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely hammered away instead. Oh brave Sir Paulie fought Depape, narrow-avoiding anal rape. With hammer stout he swung like mad, and made evil Depape real sad..." And so on into glorious eternity.

Did I mention GTFO?

It may prove telling to see how this whole thing plays out in media in the coming days. I have my suspicions as to how it will go, but shall keep my tongue for now.
    Last edited by osan; 10-29-2022 at 02:57 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Smells like Russia Trump.
    Fixed that for you.

Regards,

-Every lefty on the planet.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First the DUI, now this. He gets hammered too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Press conference:

Police arrived while the assault was underway and actually witnessed it. Chief Scott said that they were struggling over the hammer when Police arrived, the attacker gained control of the hammer and attacked, and Police tackled him.

Suspect: David DePape, 42, possibly of Berkeley.
    Updated details: Cops told them both to “drop the hammer” from the front door. Pelosi let go (complied?), the attacker than proceeded to hit Pelosi before the cops could do anything.

And the Chief wants to make it clear that his dispatcher and cops were totally great, and probably saved his life.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Press conference:

Police arrived while the assault was underway and actually witnessed it. Chief Scott said that they were struggling over the hammer when Police arrived, the attacker gained control of the hammer and attacked, and Police tackled him.

Suspect: David DePape, 42, possibly of Berkeley.
    You mean they didn't immediately shoot the guy to death or use a taser?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They'll be trying to ban them next.
    If they ban hammers, the mods here will be screwed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Maybe it was 2 consenting adults who got into a fight both being drunk or on drugs.

Something tells me this break in is a false flag.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-28-2022 at 09:40 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So was the perp released without bail? Didn't CA just eliminate bail for many crimes?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Maybe it was 2 consenting adults who got into a fight both being drunk or on drugs.
    I haven't seen pictures but heard the glass was on the outside which would mean he didn't break in.

I'm leaning towards another liberal gay lover spate, with the accused trying to break out through a window like a Dahmer victim.

Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He ‘Used Same Chant’ as January 6th Protesters

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...th-protesters/

CHARLIE SPIERING 28 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans on Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi, claiming that their rhetoric was responsible for inspiring the attacker.

“It’s reported that the same chant was used by this guy they have in custody that was used on January 6th in the attack on the U.S. Capitol,” Biden said. “I’m not making this up.”

The president was referring to several media reports that cited anonymous “sources familiar” with the incident about the details of the attack.

“This is reported. I can’t guarantee it. I can tell you what’s being reported,” Biden continued. “The chant was ‘Where’s Nancy!? Where’s Nancy!? Where’s Nancy!?’

Biden commented on the attack at the top of his speech at Philadelphia’s 3rd Annual Independence Dinner and said that he spoke with the Speaker and said that her husband was operated on and was recovering and in good spirits.

“She’s in a plane now heading out there,” he said.

As he spoke about the incident, Biden grew angry, and began yelling.

“This is despicable,” he said. “There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence, political violence, too much hatred, too much vitriol.”

The president put the blame squarely on Republicans.

“What makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections, COVID being a hoax – it’s all a bunch of lies – and not affect people who might not be so well balanced?” he asked.

“Enough is enough is enough,” he concluded.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Police Dispatch Audio: Paul Pelosi When Calling Cops Said ‘He Doesn’t Know Who the Male Is but He Advised that His Name Is David and He Is a Friend’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-he-is-friend/

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON 28 Oct 2022

Paul Pelosi reportedly told 911 dispatch that the individual who allegedly attacked him with a hammer in his home “is a friend,” according to a police dispatch call early Friday morning.

The alleged intruder reportedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer, which forced him to undergo emergency surgery for his injuries.

Officers later identified 42-year-old Berkeley resident David DePape as Pelosi’s attacker. DePape was reportedly wearing only underwear when officers arrived on the scene. He was taken into custody and will be charged with multiple felonies, including attempted murder, San Francisco district attorney Brooke Jenkins announced.

Emergency dispatch officials provided the police officers with an address on the 2600 block of Broadway street in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights neighborhood, according to a dispatch call that took place around 2:28 a.m. on Friday.

“Northern 4 car A priority 910, 2640 Broadway cross of Scott and Normandie,” one dispatch official said.

“Copy,” replied the person on the other end of the call.

The dispatch official then said that Pelosi informed 911 that he did not know who the attacker was but gave his name and then explained that “he is a friend.”

“RP [Reporting Person] stated that there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend,” the dispatch official said. “RP sounded somewhat confused.

Later in the day, the FBI visited a Berkeley home linked to DePape, which neighbors call the “hippie collective,” NBC Bay Area’s Jaxon Van Derbeken reported.

Interestingly, a photo of the outside of the house revealed several signs supporting left-leaning causes, which stands in contrast to attempts to link the attacker to “MAGA extremists.”

For example, an American flag with rainbow colors and marijuana leaves can be seen in front of the house. Looking closer, a handwritten “Black Lives Matter” sign can be seen hanging in one of the home’s windows.

Further, another sign posted in a different window reads, “Berkeley Stands United Against Hate,” which refers to a Berkeley-based organization that aims to “stop the hate and implicit biases that are a dangerous threat to the safety and civility of our neighborhoods, towns and cities.”

Rex Chapman Calls Rand Paul a ‘Little Bitch’ for Wishing Paul Pelosi a ‘Speedy Recovery’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eedy-recovery/

DYLAN GWINN 28 Oct 2022

Failed CNN host and professional tweeter Rex Chapman called U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R, KY) a “little bitch” on Friday after the Senator wished Paul Pelosi a “speedy recovery” from injuries sustained in a hammer assault.

At 2:27 am Friday, police responded to the San Francisco residence of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D, CA) and her husband, Paul Pelosi. Once on scene, officers discovered Paul Pelosi and 42-year-old David DePape, each standing with a hammer in their hands. DePape took the hammer away from Pelosi and assaulted him with it. Officers then moved in, tackled DePape, took the hammer away, and placed him under arrest, according to San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott.

Pelosi reportedly suffered injuries so severe he had to undergo skull surgery.

As well-wishes from across the political world flowed in, Senator Rand Paul posted a tweet wishing Pelosi a “speedy recovery” while reminding his followers that the 82-year-old’s daughter, Christine Pelosi, had once “celebrated” when Paul’s neighbor assaulted him.

Updated details: Cops told them both to “drop the hammer” from the front door. Pelosi let go (complied?), the attacker than proceeded to hit Pelosi before the cops could do anything.

And the Chief wants to make it clear that his dispatcher and cops were totally great, and probably saved his life.
    I've read that they BOTH had hammers, and when the cops hut hutted in, screaming "drop the $#@!ing weapons" or whatever, Pelosi complied, and DePape took that split second to turn his head into a canoe.

Why were they both having a tool fight in their underpants at 2 AM?

Queeer Grindr hook up gone wrong?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-29-2022 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As good of a guess as any.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    I'm leaning towards another liberal gay lover spate, with the accused trying to break out through a window like a Dahmer victim.

At least she's not letting a perfectly good crisis go to waste.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 02:34 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I've read that they BOTH had hammers, and when the cops hut hutted in, screaming "drop the $#@!ing weapons" or whatever, Pelosi complied, and DePape took that split second to turn his head into a canoe.
    I read that they both had a grip on the same hammer. I don't know why everyone's talking about a second one.

Why were they both having a tool fight in their underpants at 2 AM?

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I haven't seen pictures but heard the glass was on the outside which would mean he didn't break in.

I read that they both had a grip on the same hammer. I don't know why everyone's talking about a second one.
    Your CatTurd tweet in this thread is where I read that there were two hammers.

Of course there's no telling if he's right, but all I said was that I had read there were two hammers.

It’s the fault of talking heads and reporters. The police chief gave a press conference which mentioned the hammer that they both had a grip on when the police arrived. The talking head, I think it was Neil Cavuto on the channel I was watching, immediately afterwards, said they both had hammers. Many people misinterpreted the word “both” to mean that they both had hammers, and they ran with it from there. The chief in a follow up made it clear there was only one hammer.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy started by an idiot newsreader.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Police Dispatch Audio: Paul Pelosi When Calling Cops Said ‘He Doesn’t Know Who the Male Is but He Advised that His Name Is David and He Is a Friend’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-he-is-friend/

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON 28 Oct 2022

Paul Pelosi reportedly told 911 dispatch that the individual who allegedly attacked him with a hammer in his home “is a friend,” according to a police dispatch call early Friday morning.
    FFS, I can’t stand the media. It’s all twisting and lies from all directions. The dispatch audio is not from Paul Pelosi, it’s from a dispatcher giving his interpretation of what Pelosi had said, with the caveat that the old man was confused. Dispatchers can misinterpret things and engage in hyperbole just as much as the media.

Pelosi probably said to the 911 operator that the intruder claimed to be a friend, which makes sense when a mentally ill drug addict breaks into your house wearing only underwear. This happens everyday in SF. I have personal experience with it. There is nothing unusual about this, except for the fact that this guy happened to be a crazy with enough knowledge to take his crazy to Nancy Pelosi’s house.

Everything else about this is political spin.

Everything else about this is political spin.
    I don't know about that. There's a lot to be said for the theory that he was invited in. Fence. Security. Dogs. Glass broken from the inside. A lot.

These people aren't Rand Paul. They don't mow their own lawn.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 08:57 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FFS, I can’t stand the media.
    You're gonna love this then:

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...ning/7191.html

"Paul Pelosi stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend." Yeah, right.

October 29, 2022

It Doesn't Add Up: Some People on Social Media Are Questioning Attack on Paul Pelosi

As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO.

According to SFPD "RP [Reporting Person] stated that there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend,” the dispatch official said. “RP sounded somewhat confused.”

It's been a rumor for years in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a 'Former Castro Nudist Protester' and hemp 'jewelry maker' ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me." this from Twitter.

Ok, so here's the theory, as related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with cock rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm.

They came in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."

(That changes everything, if it can be confirmed. - AF)

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops came inside. When SFPD arrived, Pelosi was with the suspect, both men in their underwear. I have three stories that said it, and then they were forced to do a retraction, but I have the originals. And the British papers still say it."

"Pelosi owned the hammer. Not Depape. Or, the male prostitute was doing something he didn't like."

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirmed that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but they told him he couldn't use it."

"Now tell me something. These people are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Nancy is third in line to the presidency. You don't think they have the most amazing security? And by the way, when Pelosi was in that drunk driving accident, he had a young man with him, and that too was covered up by the police and the press."

"There was only one hammer, and it belonged to Pelosi. And only ONE cop said he said "Where's Nancy?" None of the others said that he said that.

And one of them could easily have broken that window. Remember, there was no alarm triggered. How would (suspect Depape) have gotten into that house without doing that?"

Admittedly, David Depape is a known nutcase. He's an election denier, says mainstream media, who has posted conspiracy theories online. That may be true, but he also lives in Berkeley, where he is a 42 year old career student.

"My law firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi one time in SF after attempting to serve at other residences-Napa, Georgetown. They weren't home, but staff were, and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter. Break-in is odd given this level of security." said Harmeet Dillon, Republican National Committee Chairman

Far left he may be, but he isn't being painted that way.
    Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He ‘Used Same Chant’ as January 6th Protesters
    The local SF media is some of the worst. They have no shame. Their reporting on this relates it to Jan 6 protests (insurrection), alt-right Trump supporters, and conspiracy theorists, calls it a result of right-wing hate (inferring racism), and then have other Democrats talk about all the hate and “attacks” they have experienced.

Occasionally they will have a segment that goes into a little more depth, with the nudism and hippy commune stuff, but that is the exception, not the rule.

IMHO, this is another crazed person doing crazy stuff, the kind of thing we all have to deal with in California. The ruling Democrat elite would never want to admit that.

IMHO, this is another crazed person doing crazy stuff, the kind of thing we all have to deal with in California. The ruling Democrat elite would never want to admit that.
    And would they want to admit that this crazy person was invited in to do crazy stuff? That his agenda of crazy stuff just turned out to be different from Paul Pelosi's agenda of crazy stuff?

There's no way Nancy Pelosi's security is that lax, even when she's in Washington.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 09:18 AM.

The pictures of the back door looks like someone was trying to break out, not break in. This looks like a lover's quarrel gone bad.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast