Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Pelosi's San Fran home invaded, Paul Pelosi assaulted, hospitalized.

CA - Pelosi's San Fran home invaded, Paul Pelosi assaulted, hospitalized.

Pelosi Spokesperson Statement on Violent Assault on Paul Pelosi

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/102822

OCTOBER 28, 2022 PRESS RELEASE

Washington, D.C. — Drew Hammill, spokesman for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, issued this statement:

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi. The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation. Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery. The Speaker was not in San Francisco at the time.

“The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-28-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was it Danke looking for ice cream after a trip to the local bath house?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Was it Danke looking for ice cream after a trip to the local bath house?
    Where the hell is that guy?

She probably hired Antifa to beat up her husband so she could blame Trump supporters for the incident.

[I]excellent medical care/I] curious wording there for the statement… as opposed to terrible medical care, mediocre medical care, average medical care, sub-par medical care.. just odd to me I guess
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Assaulted with a hammer?

Chuck Schummer quoted in AP article that it’s a “dastardly” act

I dunno.... BS detecter is on full alert
    Last edited by vita3; 10-28-2022 at 09:51 AM.

Its san fran at 2:30 am so probably some crazy leftist with a hammer after the real estate mogul , everyone would know she wasnt home. He was the target. Sources say he'll be OK , lucky for him.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    She probably hired Antifa to beat up her husband so she could blame Trump supporters for the incident.
    Was my first thought...they'll trot out some mentally defective tweeker in a MAGA hat with a sack of nooses and bleach.

That said, too bad he didn't have a firearm handy to defend himself.

Old saying from the bad old days of 1970s NYC: "A conservative is a liberal who got mugged."

Nancy Pelosi’s home vandalized with pig’s head, fake blood
    Posted: Jan 2, 2021
    https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat...ad-fake-blood/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

A-La Juicy Smellit

So no ones cameras caught the perps?

Suspect number one: Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy in DC:

“He’s still alive! Five whacks with a hammer and he’s still alive! Well, that’s bad luck for me...”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    So no ones cameras caught the perps?
    Probably a lot of video. The “carpenter” is in custody already. Police respond fast to that mansion.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Probably a lot of video. The “carpenter” is in custody already. Police respond fast to that mansion.
    I was referring to the house graffiti post by dannno. Did a quick search and couldn't find anything about it

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I was referring to the house graffiti post by dannno. Did a quick search and couldn't find anything about it
    Nancy Pelosi’s home vandalized with pig’s head, fake blood
    by: KRON4 Staff

Posted: Jan 1, 2021 / 04:06 PM PST

Updated: Jan 2, 2021 / 11:27 AM PST

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...ad-fake-blood/

Lol @ KRON

Press conference:

Police arrived while the assault was underway and actually witnessed it. Chief Scott said that they were struggling over the hammer when Police arrived, the attacker gained control of the hammer and attacked, and Police tackled him.

Suspect: David DePape, 42, possibly of Berkeley.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Was my first thought...they'll trot out some mentally defective tweeker in a MAGA hat with a sack of nooses and bleach.

That said, too bad he didn't have a firearm handy to defend himself.

Old saying from the bad old days of 1970s NYC: "A conservative is a liberal who got mugged."
    This is going to be good. A Deadhead, nude activist, anti-Semitic, 9/11 conspiracy theorist living in Berkeley.

https://heavy.com/news/david-depape/

Far left he may be, but he isn't being painted that way.

Sources also said he made his intentions clear by shouting “where is Nancy?” as he assaulted Mr Pelosi. The chilling comment harkens back to calls from the Capitol rioters during the January 6 attack seeking the House speaker.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2213070.html
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-28-2022 at 12:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2213070.html
    “Family friend”. I guess that is media speak for father of the children who lives with the mother who also has a new young boyfriend who also lives there. Polygamy?

Fact is, a leftist attempted to attack Pelosi for being a hypocrite. Therefore, don't expect it to stay in the news cycle for long.

But in the meantime, it's fun to see them try to paint a Berkeley resident who tried to make a living selling hemp bracelets and called Jesus the antichrist as right wing.

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Two former acquaintances of DePape’s in California told CNN he exhibited concerning behavior over the years.

Linda Schneider said she got to know DePape roughly eight years ago and that he occasionally housesat for her. When they met, she said, DePape was living in a storage unit in the Berkeley area and told her he had been struggling with hard drugs but was “trying to create a new life for himself.”

Schneider later received “really disturbing” emails from DePape in which he sounded like a “megalomaniac and so out of touch with reality,” she said. She said she stopped communicating with him “because it seemed so dangerous,” adding that she recalled him “using Biblical justification to do harm.”

Laura Hayes, who also lives in California, said she worked with DePape for a few months roughly a decade ago making hemp bracelets when he was living in a storage shed in the Berkeley area. She said DePape sold the bracelets as a business.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/polit...-theories-invs
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-28-2022 at 01:48 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

soon as they said hammer i knew it was a leftist freak
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    soon as they said hammer i knew it was a leftist freak
    They'll be trying to ban them next.

They should start with their flag. The sickle alone is enough to figure out who they are.

"Pivot"?

Pelosi attacker’s online trail paints pivot from left-leaning hemp seller to far-right conspiracy theorist
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/david...pelosi-attack/
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-28-2022 at 02:09 PM.

Castro supporting nudist transient
    Just to be clear, he wasn't supporting the Castro brothers in Havana. The Castro is a gay neighborhood in San Francisco that has a nudist movement in it.

The naked truth about nudity in the Castro
    Debating nudity with the naked guys in the Castro is like playing tennis against a brick wall. No matter what you send over the net, the return is always the same:

It is your fault.

You are the one who is offended, who is fretting about what 5-year-olds will think. They are free and natural. You are prudish and intolerant.

The nudie boys, who live in the Castro, can carry on this discussion for hours to push their organized cause - the Free Body Culture movement - a mumbo-jumbo philosophy about making San Francisco safe for our repressed nude selves.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

They'll be trying to ban them next.

They should start with their flag. The sickle alone is enough to figure out who they are.

"Pivot"?

Pelosi attacker’s online trail paints pivot from left-leaning hemp seller to far-right conspiracy theorist
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/david...pelosi-attack/
    He has to be far-right. This must be the case, because we know that far left Antifa and communist anarchists love Nancy Pelosi. A leftist would never attack Pelosi.

Dang,,
    his name isn't "Maxwell".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Just to be clear, he wasn't supporting the Castro brothers in Havana. The Castro is a gay neighborhood in San Francisco that has a nudist movement in it.

The naked truth about nudity in the Castro
    LOL , figures.
    Do something Danke

Smells like Russia.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast