Thread: Anybody else dialed down on the “HATE”!!!

Anybody else dialed down on the “HATE”!!!

for liberals & Democratic Party in general?

Don’t get me wrong, I realize they are responsible for a lot of wrongs etc

But just ain’t feeling the strong HATE emotions of “other” side that Trump stoked & Covid generated

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

But just ain’t feeling the strong HATE emotions of “other” side that Trump stoked & Covid generated
    I think normal people have come to perceive Trump cultists and rabid team R/Fox News viewers as looking like a bunch of gullible morons.

It is normal for normal people to back off to not to be perceived as associated with that whether consciously or sub-consciously.

A socially engineered outcome, maybe? So much as been lost under Trump on the right unifying in opposition against the state overreach.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I hate both parties more than ever before.

These jabs have killed so many...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'm not following you.

Be more clear.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I myself am seething in hatred, for most of mankind.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not following you.

Be more clear.
    Perhaps he has the feeling of giving up on those emotions out of endless needless frustration. Like what is the point of wasting all that energy on these morons. Separate.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I'm not following you.

Be more clear.
    I'm not separating from people with different viewpoints from me.

Just not getting worked up into a hatred frenzy anymore. Aren't we all tired of being played?

Just not getting worked up into a hatred frenzy anymore. Aren't we all tired of being played?
    Hate is a necessary first step to resolution, and ultimately - compassion.

Hatred -> Action -> Resolution -> Understanding -> Compassion
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No I cant say I hate them any less . I hate what they have done to the country. In case nobody noticed your pretty well living in a third world country on its way out You have double digit inlation , since 2000 the debt is up roughly 450 percent ( say 5.8 trillion to , we'll guess 32 by spring )while GDP went up roughly 40 percent ( 1.9 percent per yr on avg and falling rapidly this yr and next). It is a failed monetary system , failed culture , failed fed res and failed govt.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No I cant say I hate them any less . I hate what they have done to the country. In case nobody noticed your pretty well living in a third world country on its way out You have double digit inlation , since 2000 the debt is up roughly 450 percent ( say 5.8 trillion to , we'll guess 32 by spring )while GDP went up roughly 40 percent ( 1.9 percent per yr on avg and falling rapidly this yr and next). It is a failed monetary system , failed culture , failed fed res and failed govt.
    I agree, we are no different from the third world. People are living believing in the illusion of America. It does not really exist. This includes the corruption at all levels, the police state and elite funded mob rule.

There are two sets of laws in this country. One for the regular people and one for elites whom are typically above the law.

Most people have dialed up the hate on Democrats the past two years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ah, I see.

Suit yourself.

Not a day goes by where I do not see or hear one of my enemies screaming for my extermination, both of my physical being and my philosophy and culture.

Maybe you don't see this, maybe you don't care, maybe you agree with my enemies...but that hatred keeps me going now.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Ah, I see.

Suit yourself.

Not a day goes by where I do not see or hear one of my enemies screaming for my extermination, both of my physical being and my philosophy and culture.

Maybe you don't see this, maybe you don't care, maybe you agree with my enemies...but that hatred keeps me going now.

I hear ya & you're not wrong.

Just saying it's better to see the playing field clearly & act accordingly without foam in the mouth

It's more about frustration than hate IMO. I wish liberals could step back and look at states like California with feces in the streets, criminals taking what they want without repercussions, and energy blackouts, and never once consider that this just isn't normal. And they won't dare admit that even though democrats have, in some places, complete, absolute, uncontested control of local government, it must be the GOP that is responsible for all this.

Like, I didn't sleep in that bed, so if you found a turd next to you when you woke up . . .— ain't mine.

Larry Elder would have been a much, much more suitable candidate for California governor regardless of what party he ran under.

They threw eggs at him.

But they threw them with love in their hearts, I guess?
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 10-28-2022 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I don't hate anybody, I just hate what some of them do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I don't hate anybody, I just hate what some of them do.
    What they do, makes me hate them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I myself am seething in hatred, for most of mankind.
    I'm with ya'.

Totally agree!

All the hate makes us blind to what's really going on & just adds to TPTB's plan.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Totally agree!

All the hate makes us blind to what's really going on & just adds to TPTB's plan.
    You're a better man than me.

But that doesn't make me blind to what our oppressors are doing to us and what they plan against us.

That just makes me hate them even more.

What they do, makes me hate them.
    Maybe they just don't know any better.

You're a better man than me.

But that doesn't make me blind to what our oppressors are doing to us and what they plan against us.

That just makes me hate them even more.
    They've been reading Sun Tsu. Have you?

"Hence that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.”
    Why would we waste our effort killing magenta haired harpies? We waste our ammo on them, they win. They win, they line what's left of their useful idiots up against a wall and shoot them, just like communists always do.

Better to kill the enemy. If the harpies really need shooting, there will be plenty of time after the real threat is neutralized. That's when the real threat intends to euthanize them.

The people you want to attack are full of spike proteins. Their DNA is rewritten. They're the walking dead. The real enemy has already lined them up and shot them. Now. Can we concentrate on the people who could defeat us, if we let ourselves get distracted?

“If his forces are united, separate them.”
    They're doing it to us. Are we really not smart enough to do it to them? Those magenta haired harpies aren't just turning you off.
    They're also alienating rank and file Democrats, just the way neck-bearded libertarians were allegedly turning off Republican primary voters in 2008.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2022 at 11:20 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Don’t let em turn you into a crazy over emotional political party pawn.

Both sides get played

(Public Service Announcement)
    Last edited by vita3; 11-03-2022 at 06:48 AM.