Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genocide, working up momentum...

Genocide, working up momentum...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-21-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Listened to this one on my way home from work last night.

It's an interesting point to be made that we do tend to ignore the left because we're not their target audience. Maybe we tend to be a bit too dismissive. "oh it's just bluster, hot air." Then one day you wake up and you can't ignore it. But if you stand up for yourself, then you're accused of being a party to the division and playing into the hands of the elites.

What to do, what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Thanks for the heads up AF.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

What to do, what to do.
    • Remind people to think about individuals instead of classes
    • Love your neighbor
    • Try not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when things explode.

That's all I got right now.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    • Love your neighbor

Your first point nailed it.

When you begin to see people as groups instead of individuals, it's very easy for you to justify all sorts of atrocities. This has been a problem throughout our entire human history. Human nature is fixed. It's a condition of the human mind and not really a left vs. right thing. It's simpler for us to classify things into groups instead of addressing each one head on.

But we tend to classify things into the victim/oppressor framework. People on the left do it and it's easy to see, but so do people on the right. The whole concept of "social justice" is built on the framework of victim/oppressor, rather than individual morality and right vs. wrong. And the victims or oppressors are subjective based on which group you're in. And if you feel like you're fighting the oppressors, you can justify locking people in their homes, preventing their employment, taking their wealth, removing them from your neighborhoods, or even slaughtering them en masse.

We've seen genocides happen all throughout human history, but the root cause is always the same. This group feels that group is bad. The only way out is to recognize that, as humans, we are ALL have the potential to fall into that mindset. So we must guard against it by constantly reminding ourselves that we are all individual people. (except government employees - f**k those people)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

12% cannot ever commit genocide.

$#@! around and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Your first point nailed it.

When you begin to see people as groups instead of individuals, it's very easy for you to justify all sorts of atrocities. This has been a problem throughout our entire human history. Human nature is fixed. It's a condition of the human mind and not really a left vs. right thing. It's simpler for us to classify things into groups instead of addressing each one head on.

But we tend to classify things into the victim/oppressor framework. People on the left do it and it's easy to see, but so do people on the right. The whole concept of "social justice" is built on the framework of victim/oppressor, rather than individual morality and right vs. wrong. And the victims or oppressors are subjective based on which group you're in. And if you feel like you're fighting the oppressors, you can justify locking people in their homes, preventing their employment, taking their wealth, removing them from your neighborhoods, or even slaughtering them en masse.

We've seen genocides happen all throughout human history, but the root cause is always the same. This group feels that group is bad. The only way out is to recognize that, as humans, we are ALL have the potential to fall into that mindset. So we must guard against it by constantly reminding ourselves that we are all individual people. (except government employees - f**k those people)
    Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

All I can say is that when the people who only see others as groups come after me, I hope my group is bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Jason Whitlock is spot on. This is primarily an attack on God.

They are determined to rewrite our DNA.

"If you're a believer you've got to wake up and look at what they're doing."
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

All I can say is that when the people who only see others as groups come after me, I hope my group is bigger.
    20-30 years of them trying to whittle our group down...

In that "victim/oppressor" mentality, most people want to be on the side of the victim. It makes them feel better. And if you don't accept that mentality, they automatically place you on the side of the oppressor - because their framework allows no other concept.

ETA: Even in Rwanda, the Hutu's took out the Tutsi's AND other Hutus that had a problem with it.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 10-20-2022 at 01:44 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    20-30 years of them trying to whittle our group down...

In that "victim/oppressor" mentality, most people want to be on the side of the victim. It makes them feel better. And if you don't accept that mentality, they automatically place you on the side of the oppressor - because their framework allows no other concept.

ETA: Even in Rwanda, the Hutu's took out the Tutsi's AND other Hutus that had a problem with it.
    The really strange part is how people take being declared an Official Victim as license to victimize others. I condemn what you did, and that's why I'm doing it.

Like Whitlock said, an attack on God, and everything He stands for.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Amazingly, white abolitionists are being attacked now.

It is not obvious that the racism of antislavery activists and politicians can account for the disastrous aftermath of slavery.

If there was a fatal flaw within the antislavery movement, it was one that radicals and moderates shared, and one that was closely related to the very nature of their bourgeois radicalism — an unquestioning commitment to the economic and moral superiority of free labor, a commitment that both inspired and deluded the opponents of slavery.

Even the most radical abolitionists betrayed a blind faith in the magical healing powers of a free market in labor. Scarcely a single theme of the broader antislavery argument strayed far from the premise. Sometimes it was front and center, as when William Seward claimed to have seen with his own eyes the supposed backwardness and irrationality of a southern economy impoverished, or so Seward thought, by its dependence on labor that was coerced rather than rewarded.

Other antislavery arguments were deduced from the premise of free labor’s superiority. The critique of the Slave Power, for example, rested on the assumption that the slaveholders had successfully hijacked the federal government to prop up a slave economy that, left to its own devices, should have shriveled and died on its own. The cruelty and barbarism of slavery likewise derived from the fact that slave labor had to be forced whereas free labor was self-motivated by the lure of remuneration.

Slavery’s enemies used language that delegitimized slavery by mystifying free labor. Dethrone the Slave Power, they claimed, and slavery would die a “natural” death. Lincoln’s own defense of free labor sounded less of economic efficiency than of scriptural injunction, less Adam Smith than the King James Bible. In the right to bread she earns from the sweat of her brow, Lincoln often said, the black woman is my equal and the equal of any living man. Statements of this sort make it difficult, not to say futile, to draw sharp lines between the “moral” and the “economic” arguments against slavery.

It’s hard to imagine what abolitionism would have looked like without its faith — for that’s what it was: faith — in the invisible hand of a free market in labor. In 1833, no less a radical than William Lloyd Garrison invoked its power in the founding charter of the American Anti Slavery Society. Immediate abolition would make the South more rather than less prosperous, Garrison believed, because free labor was more highly motivated than slave labor. Emancipation “would not amputate a limb or break a bone of the slave but,” he explained, “by infusing motives into their breasts, would make them doubly valuable to the masters as free laborers.”

Even Garrison’s later disunionism rested on the premise that northern secession would force the slave states to survive on their own, isolating them within a cordon of freedom, and causing the slave system to die its long-delayed natural death. The slaveholders themselves would eventually realize that a free market in labor power would make their farms and plantations more profitable than ever.

Frederick Douglass put the matter succinctly during the Civil War. When Democrats asked, “What is to be done with the Negro?” once slavery was abolished, Douglass’s one-word answer was: Nothing. Leave the former slaves alone, free them from the restraining hands of their masters, and they would be fine. This was bourgeois radicalism at its most blinkered, narrowing freedom down to formal civic equality and letting the “market” do the rest of the work.

Only after the Civil War, when it became clear that leaving the freed people to fend for themselves was a recipe for disaster, did Douglas repudiate his former faith in the miraculous workings of the free labor market. Like many radicals in the late nineteenth century, Douglass came to see that libertarianism was not enough, that the state would have to actively intervene in the economy if capitalism was to preserve even the semblance of justice and decency. Formal civic equality and contract labor had brought little freedom and less prosperity to the postwar South. Doing “nothing” was doing too much damage.
    https://jacobin.com/2014/08/the-real...abolitionists/

Talk about racism, the Constitution, God, and all the rest, people. You just can't hide the fact that what you're really attacking is freedom. These people are actually arguing that the problem isn't that the blacks were enslaved, the problem is that the whites weren't enslaved with them.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    What to do, what to do.
    • Love your neighbor

This i s the way.

No one is coming to save us:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The last days of [Liz Truss'] reign [as UK Prime Minister] have the hallmarks of her having failed to fight off a counter-revolution, or coup, by the globalist, europhile establishment of her party who deeply objected to her pro-border control, low-tax policies.
    [I]f you stand up for yourself, then you're accused of being a party to the division and playing into the hands of the elites.
    Then so be it.

"Divided we stand, united we fall", so to speak.

"A united populace is the ultimate and explicit goal of every totalitarian state." -- Michael Malice
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-20-2022 at 02:41 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It all stops the minute we stand up and say “No! No more.”

We have the power and the numbers to make it happen.

Apparently, too few have the will.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "A united populace is the ultimate and explicit goal of every totalitarian state." -- Michael Malice
    +outta rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

I think we just need to poke the hive 1 or maybe 2 more times.

Jan 6 is a good example of poking the hive. A stronger poke may however be needed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Jan 6 is a good example of poking the hive. A stronger poke may however be needed

I hope you’re right.

I remain skeptical.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Solzhenitsyn's lament:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

[...]

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Jan 6, I believe, they poked themselves and blamed it on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Jan 6, I believe, they poked themselves and blamed it on Trump.
    None of them have been in jail without bond or trial ever since. No, they poked us, then screamed that they were victimized.

What about free speech? If you don't like the narrative, don't watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What about free speech? If you don't like the narrative, don't watch the show.
    Hard advice to take, when we have been forced up on the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Solzhenitsyn's lament:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

[...]

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Exactly.

And now here we stand with our backs against the wall, staring down the barrels of the guns of the people who desperately want to kill us.

And we refuse to act.

The points of their bayonets are resting against our bellies, poised to rip out our guts at a moment’s notice.

And we refuse to act.

Like Solzhenitsyn and his peers we richly deserve what is to come.
    Chris

Like Solzhenitsyn and his peers we richly deserve what is to come.
    So what did the rest of the world do to deserve nuclear fallout?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    None of them have been in jail without bond or trial ever since. No, they poked us, then screamed that they were victimized.

Well, it sure looked like actors were hired to make a show at one end of the building while at the other end, the doors were open for people to go in.

Sure looked like a trap to me.

Yes, those who were there were trapped and locked up without trial.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So what did the rest of the world do to deserve nuclear fallout?

Nothing. But the innocent always suffer the most in these situations.

Just more shame to be heaped uponthe heads of those, that would be us, who could have done something substantive to stop it but chose not to.
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile you still have retards running around saying global elites wanting genocide is just a dumb conspiracy theory.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

MSNBC’s Anti-white, Race-hate TV

https://thenewamerican.com/msnbcs-an...-race-hate-tv/

by Selwyn Duke October 20, 2022

MSNBC’s Anti-white, Race-hate TV

“The white race is the cancer of human history,” wrote feminist Susan Sontag. That was back in 1967, and Sontag herself died nigh on 20 years ago. Yet her sentiment not only lives on, but, in fact, now has its own dedicated TV station: MSNBC.

So said Fox News host Tucker Carlson last night while reporting on standard MSNBC rhetoric that, admitted the commentator, he didn’t even know about until email respondents alerted him to it. And, boy, what rhetoric it is.

Carlson opened his segment drawing an analogy to a dark event of decades past, saying:

In July of 1993, a radio station in Kigali, Rwanda, began openly attacking one of the country’s main ethnic groups, the Tutsis. The radio station was called RTLM, but many remember it as simply Hutu Radio because its audience was primarily Hutu. According to Hutu [Radio], Tutsi people were responsible for virtually every bad thing that ever happened in Rwanda. Tutsis had way too much money. They had way too much power. Tutsis were way too privileged. They were greedy. They were bigoted. They were racists. They were dangerous. Everything about Tutsiness was repulsive.

Carlson stated that most Tutsis didn’t pay RTLM much mind; it wasn’t directed at them. This is much as how most conservative and moderate citizens pay little attention to MSNBC; it has a targeted audience. Yet nine months after RTLM hit the airwaves, a genocide began in which more than half a million Tutsis were murdered in short order, often hacked to death with machetes.

While the world is supposed to learn “lessons” from such horrible events, the truth is that racial hatred is back in style, with a vengeance — and MSNBC gives it a home. We’re “not referring to the subtle coded variety” of racism, either, said Carlson. Rather, these are the “kind of people [who] just come out and announce, ‘I hate this race of people, and here’s why I do,’” he continued.

After mentioning MSNBC’s longtime racial agitator Joy Reid, Carlson pointed out that the station now has a new bigot in its lineup: Tiffany Cross, host of The Cross Connection. Carlson then played just a small sampling of her show’s anti-white rhetoric. Number one:

TIFFANY CROSS: Many of us have seen the dangers when powerful white people decide they want something, they annex it and they’ve never had a problem replacing the people who stand in their way.

MICHAEL HARRIOT, THEROOT.COM: We see American white people are going crazy. They’re going, they’re resorting to violence.

ELIE MYSTAL: This is literally what conservative white folks do when they don’t get their way, they turn violent.

CROSS: White people deputizing themselves [in] some position of authority to have jurisdiction over their life when they need to mind their blanking business.

Note: In reality, white Americans commit relatively little violence. For example, approximately 50 percent of the murder in the United States is committed by a subset of 13 percent of the population: young black men. Most of this is black-on-black, too; in fact, about 92 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. Most of the rest are likely murdered by Hispanics.

This demographic reality is reflected in state crime statistics. That is to say, states such as New Hampshire (88 percent white) have homicide rates much like those in western Europe, whose low murder incidence is touted by gun-control advocates.

Here’s the second MSNBC exchange Carlson played:

JEMELE HILL: I don’t think it’s our responsibility to be tasked with destroying and dismantling the racial oppression that’s against us. That’s just saying we’re more at fault than the white people who constructed this system and the white people who continue to practice institutional racism.

ELIE MYSTAL: A majority of white people do not support policies that will unpack and unroll and reform this system of justice. This is what they want. Matt Gaetz is giving the white folks what they want.

TIFFANY CROSS: White replacement can strangle culture. So yes, we should all be concerned about white replacement. It is, after all, a very threat to our survival here.

“Is there anything worse than white people?” Carlson then asked, illustrating absurdity by being absurd. “They’re violent. They’re heartless. They’re cruel. They’re deranged. They’re secretive. They’re dishonest.”

In yet a different clip, Cross complained of how “white women” “have been radicalized and are enablers” to “domestic terrorism” such as January 6. There was no mention of how 2020’s 600-plus Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots killed dozens and caused billions in property damage.

Cross also claimed that white people who “neither discovered nor built this land have been led to believe that America is theirs and theirs alone,” and that “when you build a nation on stolen land with stolen labor, it was never going to be a republic we could keep, and so here we are celebrating the birth of a nation, independence for white men” (must-watch video below).

This inter-group agitation is a recurring historical theme, tragically. Professor Thomas Sowell once mentioned the example of mid-20th-century Sri Lanka, which “had a level of mutual respect and even friendship between its majority and minority communities that was rightly held up to the world as a model.”

That is, until demagogues started stoking bigotry’s fires and sparked inter-group violence.

Unfortunately, this is an inevitable result of balkanization under representative government. When the rate of immigration exceeds the rate of assimilation — and multiculturalist forces discourage the latter — and a country begins comprising disparate groups, it’s only a matter of time before demagogues commence playing race/ethnicity cards to win power.

Yet this inter-group violence doesn’t last forever. The kind of tyrannical regime the world’s Crosses would visit upon us wouldn’t tolerate such unrest, because destabilization is only beneficial when you aim to seize power from others. Once you have it, you make sure people “get along” and don’t rock the boat — whether they like it or not.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

MSNBC Compares Trump Supporters to ‘Lice, Fleas, Blood-Sucking Ticks’

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...sucking-ticks/

JOHN NOLTE 20 Oct 20221,130

MSNBC’s ongoing and relentless Nazi-style dehumanization campaign against Trump supporters took an especially ugly (but not unexpected) turn this week when the far-left outlet compared Trump supporters to “the lice, the fleas, and the blood-sucking ticks.”

This comes on top of what the Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson aptly described as MSNBC’s Rwanda-style race hate:

You don’t want to live in Rwanda, but in MSNBC, they’re already there. Now, you probably knew about Joy Reid, the race lady who’s been fixated on race hate for years now, but MSNBC has a new host, someone called Tiffany Cross, who hosts a show called “The Cross Connection.” Here’s a selection:

TIFFANY CROSS: Many of us have seen the dangers when powerful White people decide they want something, they annex it and they’ve never had a problem replacing the people who stand in their way.

MICHAEL HARRIOT, THEROOT.COM: We see American White people are going crazy. They’re going; they’re resorting to violence.

ELIE MYSTAL: This is literally what conservative White folks do when they don’t get their way; they turn violent.

CROSS: White people deputizing themselves and some position of authority to have jurisdiction over their life when they need to mind their blanking business.

Carlson aired a whole lot more examples.

Scapegoating an entire race or class of people, wide swaths of human beings, comes straight from the Nazi Playbook used against the Jews.

Of note is that the “lice, fleas, and blood-sucking ticks” remark did not come from the loons named by Carlson. No, it was former Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steel who made the comparison on Nicolle Wallace’s MSNBC show.

After a disastrous single term as RNC chief, Steele was not reelected to a second term. His bitterness has only grown over the years. Talk about hate speech. Get a load of this:

Kevin McCarthy has not learned from the history of three prior Republican Speakers of the House who’ve all been thrown out by their Republican caucus. Stop and think about that – what Republicans have done to themselves going back to Newt Gingrich, John Boehner and Paul Ryan, right? So McCarthy is now next in line with a base that is prepared to throw him out should they allow him to be Speaker. I agree with Donna, still not 100% that that’s going to happen. Kevin has decided to make his bed and is prepared to lie down with the lice, the fleas and the blood-sucking ticks. And whatever befalls him is going to come from that relationship — And unfortunately for the country, we’re going to have to bear the brunt of it. [emphasis added]

PASADENA, CA - JULY 29: Michael Steele at 'The Obama Legacy' panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 29, 2017 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politicon)
    Michael Steele at ‘The Obama Legacy’ panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 29, 2017 in Pasadena, California. (Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politico)

I could launch a thousand words explaining how my Michael Steele analysis is beyond stupid and proves why he was such a failure as RNC chief. But that’s for another day. Look at the language he is using to describe the GOP base — we’re now lower than vermin. We’re lice, fleas, and blood-sucking ticks. And naturally, the hideous Nicolle Wallace said nothing because that sort of Nazi-style dehumanization is not only acceptable at MSNBC, it is encouraged.

Keep in mind where this is headed.

Feel free to laugh, but how hard would you have laughed five short years ago had I told you Democrats would someday allow mentally-ill men in high heels to share a bathroom with your daughter, encourage permanent child mutilation by way of gender-affirming care, flood schools with gay porn, applaud drag queens singing about “eating pussy” in front of small children, empty our prisons, tell us to shut up about gas prices and go buy a $60,000 electric car, and champion abortion rights up until birth?

Still laughing?

As Carlson accurately points out, this dehumanization campaign, this hate and scapegoating campaign is all about justifying violence against us.

Why else would Democrats and the media do it?

Moreover, if you take a look around, this campaign of violence has already begun.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa are nothing less than the Democrat party’s Brownshirt.

The Democrats’ Brownshirts in the FBI are already rounding up peaceful, right-leaning protesters in the pro-life and pro-voter integrity movement.

The Democrat party’s violence and terror campaign has already begun. The propaganda branch of the Democrat party — a corporate media backed by billions of dollars from some of the world’s largest multination corporations — are on the front lines ginning up this hate and fear to justify the left’s terror and violence. The January 6 hysteria is just another Reichstag fire, as is Global Warming (which is a hoax).

Nothing we can say will stop what these monsters are doing. They cannot be shamed. They cannot be reasoned with. They hate us. All we can do is be aware and prepared to defend ourselves.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-21-2022 at 06:06 AM.

Luke 10:19

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In July of 1993, a radio station in Kigali, Rwanda, began openly attacking one of the country’s main ethnic groups, the Tutsis. The radio station was called RTLM, but many remember it as simply Hutu Radio because its audience was primarily Hutu. According to Hutu [Radio], Tutsi people were responsible for virtually every bad thing that ever happened in Rwanda. Tutsis had way too much money. They had way too much power. Tutsis were way too privileged. They were greedy. They were bigoted. They were racists. They were dangerous. Everything about Tutsiness was repulsive.
    https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...52730739863553

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast