Thread: Video: Were We Right Not to Trust “the Science”?

Video: Were We Right Not to Trust “the Science”?

Were We Right Not to Trust “the Science”?

The New American
    October 18, 2022

Are the millions of people who refused the jab over concerns that it was harmful proving paranoid or correct? We are approaching the two-year mark of the Covid “vaccine” rollout. This episode features a discussion about what we’ve learned about the jab over the last year and a half. Paul Dragu interviews Dennis Behreandt, publisher of The New American magazine and author of the book End Game: COVID and the Dark State Quest for Bio-digital Convergence In a Transhumanist World.

Learn & Take Action:

1.) Read: FOIA Docs: HHS Created Vast Propaganda Network on Covid Shots
    https://thenewamerican.com/foia-docs...n-covid-shots/

2.) Subscribe to The New American print magazine
    https://thenewamerican.com/subscribe/

3.) Connect with your local JBS coordinator to join other patriots working to restore America
    https://jbs.org/coordinator/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is my opinion that TPTB knew there would be a number who would reject it, me being one of them. Vax, trans/sex operations, people who identify not as man/woman but something else, etc. in order to assist in reducing the world population to a manageable/sustainable number over time. The "smart ones" would be left, assimilated into the 4th Industrial Complex as "Global Corporate Citizens". The World Tax, and reporting taxes internationally/globally is now under way. Parties on both sides are complicit, each tackling their respective audience, and corporations which are signatory to the WEF Great Reset. Bill Gates buying massive amounts of property, as well as Eminent Domain here in this country, even the U.S./Ukraine/Russian War is by design to further the agenda.

WEF22 - Global Corporate Citizens, Ukraine War, Covid, Inflation

World Economic Forum and its Partners - The Great Reset

Deep State: Does Bill Gates Control the World but includes the WEF

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

We deniers are vindicated, but I am saddened by those who were scared into that jab.

I work in a market and now I am seeing more and more people coming in wearing the stupid face masks again. It saddens me more because these people are still being taken by their fear mongering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    We deniers are vindicated, but I am saddened by those who were scared into that jab.

I work in a market and now I am seeing more and more people coming in wearing the stupid face masks again. It saddens me more because these people are still being taken by their fear mongering.
    Maybe I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised by the number of people I know who were scared into the jab. And then there were those that held out past the "scare" period and then got it anyway so that they could fit in (a different form of fear).
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised by the number of people I know who were scared into the jab. And then there were those that held out past the "scare" period and then got it anyway so that they could fit in (a different form of fear).
    I know exactly what you mean. I have co-workers who would agree with me about the jab but went ahead and took it because the boss said it would get us back to normal. SIGH.

One of my co-workers now has been diagnosed with Parkinson's. My Boss has psychotic-type episodes, by just lashing out at people, randomly. Other co-workers are in and out of doctors offices once a month.

My mother-in-law has signs of severe RA, her left hand is nearly deformed. She had the Moderna jab.

I know people who were hospitalized and allow the doctors to put them on remdesivir.

Fauci has a vested interest in remdesivir. He sponsored the clinical trial whose detailed results have not been peer-reviewed. Furthermore, he declared the tenuous results to be ‘highly significant,’ and pronounced remdesivir to be the new ‘standard of care.’ Fauci made the promotional pronouncement while sitting on a couch in the White House, without providing a detailed news release; without a briefing at a medical meeting or in a scientific journal — as is the norm and practice, to allow scientists and researchers to review the data.

When he was asked about a recently published Chinese study on remdesivir, in The Lancet (April 29th , 2020); a trial that was stopped because of serious adverse events in 16 (12%) of the patients compared to four (5%) of patients in the placebo group, Dr. Fauci dismissed the study as ‘not adequate.’

https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2...to-remdesivir/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I always knew not taking the shots was the right choice. It was hard seeing what this has done physically and more so mentally to people we care about. It was hard being shamed and excluded for refusing it. But in the end it was the right thing to do. Still I don't feel good about being right.

Only an idiot would have actually trusted the science.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only an idiot would have actually trusted the science.
    It was science fiction from the get-go.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been "not trusting science" for 60+ years so I reckon I ain't gonna start trusting them any time soon. Maybe when Dr. Frankenstein is no longer in charge I will change my mind.

I have no problem trusting - or at least giving the benefit of the doubt - to mere positive "science".

However, "The ScienceTM" is an altogether different thing - a thing which should always be doubted and never be trusted.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-20-2022 at 01:12 PM. Reason: "always doubted" --> "always be doubted"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I have no problem trusting - or at least giving the benefit of the doubt - to mere positive "science".

However, "The ScienceTM" is an altogether different thing - a thing which should always doubted and never be trusted.
    Exactly. When they contradict everything the scientific method has been for the last two hundred years, trust is foolishness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.