Thread: A dead body builder

A dead body builder

I will let him speak for himself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I will let him speak for himself.

Doug Brignole was 63 years old when he died. He also was a bodybuilder and anyone with half a brain knows bodybuilders don't live the healthiest lives.
    The statement being quoted is from 4/4/21 over a year and a half ago.
    So if someone dies years after getting a covid vaccine, the vaccine is the sole cause?

Would have been ironic if he ended up dying a few days after receiving the covid vaccine instead of a year later.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Doug Brignole was 63 years old when he died. He also was a bodybuilder and anyone with half a brain knows bodybuilders don't live the healthiest lives.
    The statement being quoted is from 4/4/21 over a year and a half ago.
    So if someone dies years after getting a covid vaccine, the vaccine is the sole cause?
    A person with a half a brain would see that Doug's bold statement was posted without a comment for a reason. How I approached it was much more ethical than the way Pfizer sponsored CNN tried to force all of us to get the untested vacs. "Social media Influencers" we're part of this.

No! I offer no apology. I took a heavy hit because of all the fake news, drama, and tyranny stirred up by the media.over this. I won't forget anytime soon.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-16-2022 at 05:20 AM.

Anyone who was really paying attention knew the biggest proponents pushing this clot shot are huge eugenicists. This wasn't an accident, it was a planned agenda, waiting in the wings, to depopulate.

As more time goes on we are going to see (and hear) more deaths due to this horrendous shot as the facts start coming out.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Anyone who was really paying attention knew the biggest proponents pushing this clot shot are huge eugenicists. This wasn't an accident, it was a planned agenda, waiting in the wings, to depopulate.

As more time goes on we are going to see (and hear) more deaths due to this horrendous shot as the facts start coming out.
    And yet no matter how many facts come out over the next few years there will be no justice whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And yet no matter how many facts come out over the next few years there will be no justice whatsoever.
    The thing that gives me peace is, in the end, they will have to stand face-to-face before our Creator and answer to Him, the ultimate Judge, for their sins.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Flashback:

DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY REVIVED
    https://www.brighteon.com/4ae7e457-c...f-9f9cc645f695

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.