Thread: Best Resource for Vaccine News

Best Resource for Vaccine News

I'm sure some of you already know about this website, but for those who don't, I highly recommend you visit The HighWire for the best insights into vaccine news and information in the world. You will not be disappointed!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Episode 335: "Heroes and Zeroes"

I just wanted to bump this thread to promote the newest episode of The Highwire: https://thehighwire.com/watch/.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul