Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kayne West suspended off $#@!ter and Instagram after anti Semitic posts

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Kanye Vs The Jews - Part Of The Problem 924
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie discuss the drama Kanye West has gotten himself into over his comments about Jewish people running the entertainment industry. This Episode Was Recorded On 10.28.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85UTTnAOwU
    //

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Same thing they did to Mel Gibson for daring to produce The Passion of the Christ. The media called it antisemitic & then had some hired cop get a few words out of him, when he was a bit drunk.
    There is no spoon.

Kayne West got suspended off because of "Anti Semitic Posts/tweets"

Yet its completely fine to post towards white/Euporean and those tweets being "anti white/Euporean" tweets/posts on twitter.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Who runs Hollywood? C’mon

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

I appreciate Foxman’s concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive.

But I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-05-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How shocked should I be when it gets reported that Kayne was found dead under mysterious circumstances?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12