Thread: It really is over for America. Rigged Elections are protected by the Electoral Count Act.

It really is over for America. Rigged Elections are protected by the Electoral Count Act.

The Senate version of the Electoral Count Act is no better than the passed House version.

bullet points include:

· Ensure that state legislatures cannot appoint electors after Election Day in an effort to overturn their state’s election results.

[comment: this makes sure the riggers can use their own electors, whom cannot be unseated]

· Give states additional time (until December 20) to complete legitimate recounts and litigation.

[comment: this does't give addt'l time, it sets a hard deadline. All the riggers have to do is put obstacles in place until the deadline date]

· Provide limited judicial review to ensure that the electors appointed by a state reflect the popular vote results in the state.

[comment: impartial judges and Constitutional law application will be hampered by law. Redress will be ignored and overriden]

· Clarify that the Vice President has no power to reject a state’s electors.

[comment: the final potential obstacle is removed.]

· Enumerate specific and narrow grounds for objections to electors or electoral votes.

[comment: electors (riggers) and electoral votes (rigged) cannot be effectively investigated or objected to by law]

· Raise the thresholds for Congress to consider objections and make it harder to sustain objections without broad support by both chambers of Congress.

[comment: kills effective dissent to the rigged electrion in the Congress]

Taken together, the proposed legislation would confront electoral subversion at both the state and federal levels by helping ensure that partisan politicians cannot substitute their own preferences for the judgment of the American people in presidential elections.

Full and Senate Bill Text:
    https://www.king.senate.gov/newsroom...oral-count-act

Electoral Count Act reform is gaining momentum in the Senate

Last week, the Senate Rules Committee voted 14-1 in favor of the The Electoral Count Reform and Presidential Transition Improvement Act, a bipartisan effort led by Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins and West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin. And Sen. Mitch McConnell, the Republican minority leader in the Senate, offered definitive support for the reform bill. Both of these developments represent important steps forward.
    https://www.bangordailynews.com/2022...enate-support/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They already completed their coup, so this bill won't change anything to that effect. It may however make it more obvious to some, that the federal government is a lost cause
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They already completed their coup, so this bill won't change anything to that effect. It may however make it more obvious to some, that the federal government is a lost cause
    They will rig this election and every election hereafter.

This bill, which shall become law, brings absolute tyranny to this country, and that tyranny will be used.

https://web.archive.org/web/20081216...lism/index.htm

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Has anyone noticed that after a couple of years of telling us that the elections are perfectly fair with no cheating, and if you disagree you go to jail, that the MSM has been telling us for a couple of weeks now that there will be fraud and hacking in the next election?

Sounds like the left is preparing for long battle this upcoming election. Any time a Republican wins in a swing state, it was done via cheating by Putin and the ultra-MAGA fascists!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Has anyone noticed that after a couple of years of telling us that the elections are perfectly fair with no cheating, and if you disagree you go to jail, that the MSM has been telling us for a couple of weeks now that there will be fraud and hacking in the next election?

Sounds like the left is preparing for long battle this upcoming election. Any time a Republican wins in a swing state, it was done via cheating by Putin and the ultra-MAGA fascists!

It certainly keeps the illusion alive.

Bring out the vote! Billion$ of backdoor frn's not even necessary!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Aren't rigged elections already protected by the Constitution anyway?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Aren't rigged elections already protected by the Constitution anyway?
    Yes, but this is an upgrade, because it automates the desired result.

Election Fraud in the 1800s Involved Kidnapping and Forced Drinking
    How roving “cooping” gangs got voters drunk and disturbed the democratic process.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/article...orced-drinking

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I had a couple of local state rep candidates stop by yesterday, and drop off some yard signs.

One told me that his opponent, no longer fit to call him an Ultra MAGA Fascist, or an "Enemy of Democracy", but rather an "Enemy of Humanity".

Genocide, working up momentum.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I had a couple of local state rep candidates stop by yesterday, and drop off some yard signs.

One told me that his opponent, no longer fit to call him an Ultra MAGA Fascist, or an "Enemy of Democracy", but rather an "Enemy of Humanity".

Right down the street he has "2024 Trump MAGA Again" signs and walked up and down passing them out. I told him to get his commie a$$ off of my property or I'd show him what a real extremist could do.

F&cking leaches. As if trillions in one term wasn't enough.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-04-2022 at 04:49 PM. Reason: moderation

It is the Never Trumpers behind this bill.

which is explained here:
    https://ussanews.com/2022/10/07/trum...e-from-senate/

Say what we do - and we DO - about Trump, but he wouldn't sign this bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It is the Never Trumpers behind this bill.

which is explained here:
    https://ussanews.com/2022/10/07/trum...e-from-senate/

Say what we do - and we DO - about Trump, but he wouldn't sign this bill.
    Trump: "We have enough weak and ineffective RINO's in our midst. I look forward to working with the terrific Republican Party of Nebraska to get a REAL Senator to represent the incredible people of that State, not another Fake RINO!"

So, in other words, some RINO's are weak and ineffective, and he doesn't want any more fake RINO's to be voted in. He wants REAL RINO's.

Got it

It gets funnier and funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

House Bill PASSED.

Amendments include:

(2)by striking in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President and inserting in each year that is evenly divisible by four.

{ reason? To make the legitimate election of the sitting president in office no longer necessary }

2.Limited extension of time for appointing electors

- only in the event of a "catastrophic event"...

This means elections cannot be questioned or challenged any longer. Only "catastrophic events" may delay the implementation of electors. Ones that inhibit voter participation, such as wars and natural disasters.

{ reason? So that the desired result is forced upon the people, and to ensure no war or disaster impedes the desired result from occurring, by manipulating voter counts }

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr8873/text
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-04-2022 at 08:19 AM.

Virtually zero Americans even know about this.

It was not raised as an issue by either side, or by the media.

Now, it will become law, and it won't be overturned... because the Senate is Democrat.

The GOP was allowed to win the House just for show. To help the majority believe the elections are still legitimate, while the operations continue unabated.

Now, it will become law, and it won't be overturned... because the Senate is Democrat.

The GOP was allowed to win the House just for show. To help the majority believe the elections are still legitimate, while the operations continue unabated.
    https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...23103516545024
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Reposted from GLP:

How Did Maggie Hassan Get 1100 Votes in NH Town With a Population Under 700?

...The State Website reports Columbia, NH, had 735 residents in 2019. Columbia, NH’s website says the population in 2010 was 798. Wikipedia cites a decline based on the 2020 census to 695.

How were over 1300 votes cast in a town with a population under 700 at least and under 800 at best?

full article here:

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2022/11...tion-under-700

Interesting how many towns voted Republican yet House and Senate went Democrat

https://imgur.com/3CvgESW

https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/re...shire/governor
    Look at you. I'm a Trumper.
    Go fuck yourself, you open borders mf.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.
    You cancer on humanity, Biden bro, motherfucker.

- some comment online

They will rig this election and every election hereafter.

This bill, which shall become law, brings absolute tyranny to this country, and that tyranny will be used.

https://web.archive.org/web/20081216...lism/index.htm

Every time I hear someone say, "This will bring tyranny to America!" I have an irresistible urge to retort, "Boy have I got news for you!" I don't do black-pills, but the fact is that tyranny has been upon the United States for a very long time. Technically, we have been under de facto tyranny since 1913. And in 2001, GW Bush & co. rolled human rights back to more than 1,000 years ago by removing the right of habeas corpus -- you (yes, you, American citizen) can be seized at any time and held indefinitely, without charge or trial. Despite all that, prior to about 2013-ish, I was able to mostly skirt around the worst of it. I'm a very "average" American, so the idea was to just "blend in". Well, that window has closed and there is no "blending in" anymore.

But you know what, so what. They have bitten off more than they can chew. I can't tell you how the future is going to unfold, but I know one thing for certain: these bastards are going to lose like no one has ever lost before. They will become a byword and the whole world is going to be astonished at their downfall. It might come tomorrow, or it might come 10 years from now, but sooner or later, they're going down. Hard. Only a Clown Fool can be so stupid as to issue an ultimatum directly to the Almighty himself. Good luck with that, Clowns...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Reposted from GLP:

How Did Maggie Hassan Get 1100 Votes in NH Town With a Population Under 700?

...The State Website reports Columbia, NH, had 735 residents in 2019. Columbia, NH’s website says the population in 2010 was 798. Wikipedia cites a decline based on the 2020 census to 695.

How were over 1300 votes cast in a town with a population under 700 at least and under 800 at best?

full article here:

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2022/11...tion-under-700

Interesting how many towns voted Republican yet House and Senate went Democrat

https://imgur.com/3CvgESW

https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/re...shire/governor
    That was a weird typo or glitch. It has been updated on the link. I checked also on the Board of Elections site xls file.
    Bolduc won Coos County, 6491 to 6059.

That was a weird typo or glitch. It has been updated on the link. I checked also on the Board of Elections site xls file.
    Bolduc won Coos County, 6491 to 6059.
    What about state wide - how much did he lose by?
    Look at you. I'm a Trumper.
    Go fuck yourself, you open borders mf.
    I'm also white, bitch. You can try to genocide me, commie and I'll make sure your good old days don't stay good.
    You cancer on humanity, Biden bro, motherfucker.

- some comment online