Thread: Zelensky asks US to nuke Russia. Biden says if Russia uses nuke in Ukraine, it's Armageddon.

Zelensky asks US to nuke Russia. Biden says if Russia uses nuke in Ukraine, it's Armageddon.

- Zelensky calls for US to pre-emptively strike Russia, using a nuke, to stop them from using a nuke. (video)
    - Ukrainian spokesman tries to back-peddle Zelensky's words. (link)
    - Russian press secretary says Zelensky is a monster who will start WW3. (link)
    - Poland asks for US nukes on Polish soil. (link)
    - Biden, at New York Democrat fundraiser held by James Murdoch, son of Rupert Murdoch, says if Russia uses a tactical nuke in Ukraine, even low-yield, he "can't imagine" it not leading immediately to Armageddon. This statement affirms other statements by US officials that US intends to nuke Russia if Russia uses a nuke in Ukraine. (link)

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    - Ukrainian spokesman tries to back-peddle Zelensky's words.
    Peddle means sell. Back-sell means nothing.

To back-pedal, meanwhile, actually slowed you down on old bicycles, and would move even older bicycles backwards. Furthermore, the Model T was shifted into reverse by depressing a certain pedal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

blue
    turban
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

If I were President of US, my position would be very clear:

I don't give a $#@! if you nuke Ukraine. None of my business.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nobody woud even be talking about nukes if the US didn't overthrow the Ukranian government, then continue to prop up a sure to lose military. The US government has backed a nuclear armed country into a corner and now is freaking out that they might actually use one. None of this had to happen, it could have been prevented at several stages in the events that have occured.

F this out of control Actor. He needs to be removed from power

Reckless begger

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Reckless begger
    You are 100% right. Unfortunately, I clicked on "view post" to see acptulsa's junk today
    Therefore I must grammar cop you.
    It's "beggar", not "begger". Just like I wrote "peddle" instead of "pedal".
    Obviously this is of utmost importance.
    We never learnt how to type because we were boys growing up in what was a man's world.
    Not the case any longer. Is "learnt" still ok ? No reply necessary.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Is "learnt" still ok ?
    I think learnt is an adjective, like burnt, and like burned, learned is the past tense of a verb.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What a beggar
    And a bugger.

You are 100% right. Unfortunately, I clicked on "view post" to see acptulsa's junk today
    Therefore I must grammar cop you.
    We never learnt how to type because we were boys growing up in what was a man's world.
    Not the case any longer. Is "learnt" still ok ? No reply necessary.

Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Biden is going to turn us all into tomato slurry.

LOL, I think it was AF who said it best. We're all going to be aimless meandering meat sacks staring at our phones.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Reckless begger
    Yeah, the dude and his handlers are out of control
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Reckless begger
    Are you referring to Biden, Zelensky, or both?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Are you referring to Biden, Zelensky, or both?
    There is a difference?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Peddle means sell. Back-sell means nothing.

To back-pedal, meanwhile, actually slowed you down on old bicycles, and would move even older bicycles backwards. Furthermore, the Model T was shifted into reverse by depressing a certain pedal.
    This one bugs me almost as much as Marshal and martial law.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Yes, yes he is.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Just to complicate matters further, I feel compelled to point out that beggars may also be peddlers and vice versa (though I am uncertain if one can be both at once).

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Also, bananas are berries and strawberries are not.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Chief Beggar gets his Gov funded + Billions in war equipment

Not a bad drop in the tin cup

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just to complicate matters further, I feel compelled to point out that beggars may also be peddlers and vice versa (though I am uncertain if one can be both at once).
    Beggars can, and often are, simultaneously pedalers, though. So keeping your vocabulary straight does simplify things.

If Ukraine didn't give up their nukes when the Soviet Union fell, they wouldn't have to beg the US to do their dirty work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If Ukraine didn't give up their nukes when the Soviet Union fell, they wouldn't have to beg the US to do their dirty work for them.
    That was not ever a viable option for them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Putin wouldn't nuke territory he wants, he's not an idiot.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.