Thread: Rekieta Law Banned From Youtube and Twitter

Rekieta Law Banned From Youtube and Twitter

In the middle of his livestream covering the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack on youtube, his stream went down and his channel was nuked.

Today, his twitter account was taken down.

Some woke c__ and her fans started reporting him to the bar association to try and get him disbarred. They claimed he threatened to shoot her in the head. Never happened.

He got the documents from the bar association and read the names of the people who reported him, and so they mass flagged him for the former, which never happened, and for "doxxing" the folks who reported him.

https://rumble.com/v1mt4ho-a-stream-...ng-at-all.html

(lol...sorry rumble is tricky to embed, tried three different codes so far..)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-06-2022 at 12:51 PM. Reason: fixed video embedding
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Today, his twitter account was taken down.
    He didn't get booted from Twitter today. That happened near the end of last month.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    (lol...sorry rumble is tricky to embed, tried three different codes so far..)
    Fixed. Just follow this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7077733
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Rekieta Law banned from YouTube, announces move to Rumble
    Popular law YouTuber Rekieta Law moved fully to Rumble after being deplatformed by YouTube on Wednesday.
    Roberto Wakerell-Cruz (06 October 2022)

Popular law YouTuber Rekieta Law was deplatformed from YouTube on Wednesday. Nick Rekieta, who rose to prominence during the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, is a practicing attorney in Minnesota and has made the move to the rival Rumble platform.

Rekieta's Twitter account, @rekietalaw, has also been suspended. On Instagram, he posted that the live stream would be going forward on Rumble and Odysee despite the YouTube ban.

"People are asking me what they can do. Here is a link to my Locals page. The show doesn't stop just because some mentally unstable weirdos shriek about it," and invited people to join his Locals."I will still be going live at 11:00," Rakieta said after the ban. "I said earlier today not to live in fear of intimidation. I meant it.

"I will be going live on Rumble and Odysee," he said. "Tomorrow's trial livestream is up in the air. I have an appearance on Louder With Crowder at 10am central."YouTube alternatives like Rumble responded to Rekieta's suspension. "Rekieta Law doesn’t need YouTube, YouTube needs Rekieta law," Rumble tweeted.

"He just proved it last night on Rumble. He was also ahead of the game by moving his audience to Rumble well prior to any YT incident."

"Everyone needs to migrate their subscribers before they can’t."Rekeita is the latest addition to the list of creators who've moved to Rumble.

In late September, comedian Russell Brand was censored over what he called a "relatively small error" after they removed one of his YouTube videos on the eve of the debut of his new exclusive show on Rumble.

Social media influencer Andrew Tate also went to the platform after he was banned from Meta platforms and virtually all other social media.

"What we're standing up for at Rumble," Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski said after giving Tate a platform, "is allowing people to say whatever they want, whether we agree or disagree with what they're saying."

"I think that's a fundamental right that we have to give to everybody in America," he said.

Surprised this didn't happen to him sooner.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

you tube protects antichristian murderers
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RekietaLaw

YouTube has reinstated Nick's channel.

Nick Rekieta Law Is BACK & Why Youtube Unbanned His Account! Epic Win!
    https://odysee.com/@TheQuartering:1/...-why-youtube:6